WaPo poll: Trump approval drops from 44% to 38%

With the state of the economy he should be polling higher. His polemics make him his own worst enemy. Since when did we applaud a POTUS for telling everyone off and caterwauling with people on Twitter.

So, he's supposed to just sit down, stfu and allow msm to LIE about him all the time?

Does the orange dude get to defend himself, speak for himself, laud his accomplishments - essentially performing the job the fourth estate is SUPPOSED to be doing??

He should start with picking his battles. Lashing out at anyone who disagrees or criticizes him just demonstrates how thin skinned he is. How about him following the lesson of why not to wrestle with a pig.

Why??

Seems like he has his Twitter feed under control!

No President should speak the way he does. He comes across like a shock jock. I love Howard Stern, but not as a Chief Executive.

Trillion dollar deficits. 2% gdp growth. Manufacturing in decline. Market stagnant. Poor jobs report...

Link?

or lies?
That’s a lot of links about common knowledge. You don’t follow the news? Here’s one:

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/08/24/opinions/trump-deficit-gop-myth-zelizer/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

I don't follow hate driven news.

I research my own stuff.

Thanks for the link!
So you avoid facts.

US second-quarter GDP growth revised to 2.0%

No President should speak the way he does. He comes across like a shock jock. I love Howard Stern, but not as a Chief Executive.
That's actually a very good comparison. The ruder and more childish Stern gets the more his fans like it.

You'd think it would get old and tedious after a while, but not for them.

I'd guess they share many fans.

Trillion dollar deficits. 2% gdp growth. Manufacturing in decline. Market stagnant. Poor jobs report...

Link?

or lies?
That’s a lot of links about common knowledge. You don’t follow the news? Here’s one:

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/08/24/opinions/trump-deficit-gop-myth-zelizer/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

I give little credence to

2019/08/24/opinions

Opinions are not facts!

Thanks for the link to an opinion!

I can't believe anyone would use that link, trust me, pure TDS parasite ankle biter BS....:laughing0301:

It’s true, according to Jerry Nadler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's false, according to a conservative guy in a message board.

It was true in 2016.....until it wasn’t.

The Washington Post had Hillary by 3 in the popular vote and she won by 2%.
You're either dumb as a rock or pretending to be.

Yeah, I’m dumb but she lost. And your still crying about it. All the experts were so wrong last time. He was a joke, until he kicked ass. You’re team lost.

The Washington Post poll didn't say she was going to win the electoral college.
You implied theWashington Post was inaccurate, and now you're changing the subject to "all experts who aren't the Washington Post poll" are inaccurate.
Dumb as rocks it is.

download.jpeg ...

With the state of the economy he should be polling higher. His polemics make him his own worst enemy. Since when did we applaud a POTUS for telling everyone off and caterwauling with people on Twitter.

So, he's supposed to just sit down, stfu and allow msm to LIE about him all the time?

Does the orange dude get to defend himself, speak for himself, laud his accomplishments - essentially performing the job the fourth estate is SUPPOSED to be doing??

He should start with picking his battles. Lashing out at anyone who disagrees or criticizes him just demonstrates how thin skinned he is. How about him following the lesson of why not to wrestle with a pig.

Why??

Pulease!

Comparing Howard to the Donald is like comparing a turnip to champagne!

Trump's Tweets bother you!

Good!!

They should!

There's a new Chief in town.

Link?

or lies?

I research my own stuff.

Thanks for the link!
So you avoid facts.

In line with expectations!

Next???

download (72).jpg .. so true, they expect absolutely zero legislative accomplishments

from their politicians (especially in the House) but cry like little babies about Trump.. :lol:

Why??

Pulease!

Good!!

They should!

Trump is not new. We have been struck with him for several years and seen his incompetence and what a fool he is. Fat old foolish men may make good grandpa's but that doesn't mean they make good Presidents.

Link?

or lies?

I research my own stuff.

Thanks for the link!
So you avoid facts.

In line with expectations!

Next???
Trump ran on 2% growth?

Why??

Pulease!

Good!!

They should!

That’s your opinion. I disagree. Again, NO President should speak and and act like a shock jock. I could care less what party he represents or what his politics are.

Period

Link?

or lies?

No need for CNN

deficit currently at $1.068 trillion
Spending at record high.
GDP growth revised down.
Manufacturing shrinking, because Trump killing it

according to Reuters

"And just last month, U.S. Steel announced the reopening of the second blast furnace, far ahead of schedule, meaning almost a thousand jobs."

U.S. Steel said it is laying off about 200 workers at a Michigan factory, citing a "multitude of factors" including demand, import volume and lower steel prices.
The temporary job cuts may last longer than six months.

The company said there isn't a "single event" prompting the layoffs.
Rather, "Current market conditions are being impacted by a multitude of factors," including price, demand, import volume, cost and projected profit margins, U.S. Steel said in the statement

The steel industry is also dealing with a "glut" of supply, Bank of America analyst Timma Tammers wrote in a recent note titled "steelmageddon."

U.S. Steel is spending more than $1 billion to build a new processing facility in Pennsylvania in order to lower its costs and better compete with its U.S. competitors.

~~~~~~
So, they over hired and need to lay off workers for awhile.

.... and????

Why??

Pulease!

Good!!

They should!

That’s your opinion. I disagree. Again, NO President should speak and and act like a shock jock. I could care less what party he represents or what his politics are.

Period

You are entitled to your opinion!

Trump and his tweets are a breath of fresh air to many Americans!

Period!!

Forum List

Back