WaPo poll: Trump approval drops from 44% to 38%

according to Reuters

"And just last month, U.S. Steel announced the reopening of the second blast furnace, far ahead of schedule, meaning almost a thousand jobs."

U.S. Steel said it is laying off about 200 workers at a Michigan factory, citing a "multitude of factors" including demand, import volume and lower steel prices.
The temporary job cuts may last longer than six months.

The company said there isn't a "single event" prompting the layoffs.
Rather, "Current market conditions are being impacted by a multitude of factors," including price, demand, import volume, cost and projected profit margins, U.S. Steel said in the statement

The steel industry is also dealing with a "glut" of supply, Bank of America analyst Timma Tammers wrote in a recent note titled "steelmageddon."

U.S. Steel is spending more than $1 billion to build a new processing facility in Pennsylvania in order to lower its costs and better compete with its U.S. competitors.

~~~~~~
So, they over hired and need to lay off workers for awhile.

.... and????

Nice seeing you again Lady MeBelle .. up all night and feeling sleepy ... :sleep:

according to Reuters

"And just last month, U.S. Steel announced the reopening of the second blast furnace, far ahead of schedule, meaning almost a thousand jobs."

U.S. Steel said it is laying off about 200 workers at a Michigan factory, citing a "multitude of factors" including demand, import volume and lower steel prices.

Rather, "Current market conditions are being impacted by a multitude of factors," including price, demand, import volume, cost and projected profit margins, U.S. Steel said in the statement

The steel industry is also dealing with a "glut" of supply, Bank of America analyst Timma Tammers wrote in a recent note titled "steelmageddon."

U.S. Steel is spending more than $1 billion to build a new processing facility in Pennsylvania in order to lower its costs and better compete with its U.S. competitors.

~~~~~~

.... and????
You have a link?
U.S. Steel's stock price has plunged 73% since March 1, 2018, when Trump announced his decision to crack down on foreign imports.

With the state of the economy he should be polling higher. His polemics make him his own worst enemy. Since when did we applaud a POTUS for telling everyone off and caterwauling with people on Twitter.

So, he's supposed to just sit down, stfu and allow msm to LIE about him all the time?

Does the orange dude get to defend himself, speak for himself, laud his accomplishments - essentially performing the job the fourth estate is SUPPOSED to be doing??
The only person lying about tRump is tRump.
85 Media Mistakes in the Trump Era: The Definitive List | Sharyl Attkisson

fuck off.
Lol, RWNJ bloggers don't count as proof of anything.

Ah, the good ole Washington Post. LOL
If the Post says he went from 44% to 38% he must have gone to 53%.
The Washington Post had Hillary up in the popular vote by 3%. She won by 2%. so you were totally being full of s*** when you pretended that the Washington Post should be 15% off the approval number.
she lost by a landslide. We're a republic, not a democracy. number of states won was 30 to 20. hmmmmmm

according to Reuters

~~~~~~

.... and????
You have a link?
U.S. Steel's stock price has plunged 73% since March 1, 2018, when Trump announced his decision to crack down on foreign imports.

Everything I quoted was from the link

YOU PROVIDED!

What does that say about your reading comprehension?

according to Reuters

~~~~~~

.... and????
You have a link?

YOU PROVIDED!

Link this blast furnace launch, Not seeing anything in my link but layoffs and huge stock drop.

according to Reuters

~~~~~~

.... and????
You have a link?

YOU PROVIDED!

U.S. Steel to idle three blast furnaces, hurt by lower prices and soft demand - Reuters

With the state of the economy he should be polling higher. His polemics make him his own worst enemy. Since when did we applaud a POTUS for telling everyone off and caterwauling with people on Twitter.

So, he's supposed to just sit down, stfu and allow msm to LIE about him all the time?

Does the orange dude get to defend himself, speak for himself, laud his accomplishments - essentially performing the job the fourth estate is SUPPOSED to be doing??

fuck off.

huh .. I thought she did a great job exposing Fake News for what they are .. parasites, propagandists, and compulsive liars for the Democratic Party ie the traitors cabal.

fuck off.
god you are a tool. award winning journalists...

never mind.

fuck off.

fuck off.

huh .. I thought she did a great job exposing Fake News for what they are .. parasites, propagandists, and compulsive liars for the Democratic Party ie the traitors cabal.
he didnt lke it so she is wrong.

It’s true, according to Jerry Nadler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's false, according to a conservative guy in a message board.

It was true in 2016.....until it wasn’t.

The Washington Post had Hillary by 3 in the popular vote and she won by 2%.
You're either dumb as a rock or pretending to be.

Yeah, I’m dumb but she lost. And your still crying about it. All the experts were so wrong last time. He was a joke, until he kicked ass. You’re team lost.

The Washington Post poll didn't say she was going to win the electoral college.
You implied theWashington Post was inaccurate, and now you're changing the subject to "all experts who aren't the Washington Post poll" are inaccurate.
Dumb as rocks it is.

WFC’s? I never implied anything. I just couldn’t pass up the chance to fuck with dims. The Washington Post is for twits. She lost, dims lost, and have been losing their minds every day since. Too bad the Super Bowl is only once every four years in politics. Talking smack won’t help. You should start a go fund me page for hilly. She looks like Michael Moore in drag.

He should start with picking his battles. Lashing out at anyone who disagrees or criticizes him just demonstrates how thin skinned he is. How about him following the lesson of why not to wrestle with a pig.

Why??

Seems like he has his Twitter feed under control!

No President should speak the way he does. He comes across like a shock jock. I love Howard Stern, but not as a Chief Executive.

Pulease!

Comparing Howard to the Donald is like comparing a turnip to champagne!

Trump's Tweets bother you!

Good!!

They should!

There's a new Chief in town.
Trump is not new. We have been struck with him for several years and seen his incompetence and what a fool he is. Fat old foolish men may make good grandpa's but that doesn't mean they make good Presidents.

Did anyone tell Biden?

fuck off.

You thought wrong. My guess is she's making it up as she goes along. That's what most right wing "media" do.

Forum List

Back