WaPo poll: Trump approval drops from 44% to 38%

Lol, RWNJ bloggers don't count as proof of anything.

huh .. I thought she did a great job exposing Fake News for what they are .. parasites, propagandists, and compulsive liars for the Democratic Party ie the traitors cabal.
You thought wrong. My guess is she's making it up as she goes along. That's what most right wing "media" do.

Someday we'll agree .. but not today.. consider this Democratic Party's beloved and inspirational hero..
View attachment 278570
You guys are gonna cause a world wide straw shortage is you don't cut back.

It does seem fitting that "You Guys" prefer limp wet straws... :popcorn:
You do know you don't build a straw man with that kinda straw, right?

huh .. I thought she did a great job exposing Fake News for what they are .. parasites, propagandists, and compulsive liars for the Democratic Party ie the traitors cabal.
You thought wrong. My guess is she's making it up as she goes along. That's what most right wing "media" do.

Someday we'll agree .. but not today.. consider this Democratic Party's beloved and inspirational hero..
View attachment 278570

It does seem fitting that "You Guys" prefer limp wet straws... :popcorn:
You do know you don't build a straw man with that kinda straw, right?
it worked in Oz

Lol, RWNJ bloggers don't count as proof of anything.

View attachment 278570
so in looking at the rest of this thread, you are choosing to NOT back up what you say. how...expected.

on the bright side, another one got added yesterday for you to choose from should you ever decide to back up the shit coming off your keyboard.

86 Media Mistakes in the Trump Era: The Definitive List | Sharyl Attkisson
I read through the first dozen or so of those, many of them are from the left leaning equivalents of Daily Called or Breitbart. Not what I would call news. Some of the rest were individuals. The few from genuine media outlets are either matters of interpretation of followed by corrections.

It's just a buncha whiny nonsense.

One question though: Why do RWNJ blogs all feel the need to put thing like "unbiased" or "fair and balanced" in the title? It's almost like they feel the need to convince someone. Maybe even themselves.

View attachment 278570
so in looking at the rest of this thread, you are choosing to NOT back up what you say. how...expected.

on the bright side, another one got added yesterday for you to choose from should you ever decide to back up the shit coming off your keyboard.

I read through the first dozen or so of those, many of them are from the left leaning equivalents of Daily Called or Breitbart. Not what I would call news. Some of the rest were individuals. The few from genuine media outlets are either matters of interpretation of followed by corrections.

One question though: Why do RWNJ blogs all feel the need to put thing like "unbiased" or "fair and balanced" in the title? It's almost like they feel the need to convince someone. Maybe even themselves.
what's a genuine media outlet and why do you get to define it? Explain the power you think you have?

View attachment 278570

so - you can't refute a thing with facts or links. just say they're whiners and she is wrong.

like i said - back it up. you call out an award winning journalist as being wrong yet you can't prove it. this is a perfect example of the bullshit out there these days.

YOU'RE WRONG!!!!

how?

STOP WHINING!!!

View attachment 278570

so - you can't refute a thing with facts or links. just say they're whiners and she is wrong.

like i said - back it up. you call out an award winning journalist as being wrong yet you can't prove it. this is a perfect example of the bullshit out there these days.

YOU'RE WRONG!!!!

how?

STOP WHINING!!!
how about they fking grow the fk up?

View attachment 278570

YOU'RE WRONG!!!!

how?

STOP WHINING!!!
i've learned to greatly reduce my expectations on their overall evolution happening in my lifetime.

YOU'RE WRONG!!!!

how?

STOP WHINING!!!
i've learned to greatly reduce my expectations on their overall evolution happening in my lifetime.
giphy.gif

Emerson poll and Rasmussen poll out today shows trump soaring approval

The most gained approval in one month ever

This proves the deep state polls are in a panic trying to lie and make people believe it

Forum List

Back