WAPO reporter: Kashoggi was DISMEMBERED with a bone saw while still alive & disposed of

I place a far larger loss on any murder of any US citizen, in any area, of any race, than I do of Jamal Khashoggi murder. Just because he was a reporter for the WAPO doesn't place any additional significance on his death.

He pissed off the Saudi ruling family with his writings, then walks into one of their facilities, sounds idiotic to me. I wonder if he had an appointment?

I don't think that they chopped him up for showing up without an appointment. The koran doesn't mandate that kind of treatment for that offense.
I think that is frown on by their religion they only do that to Whites.

Thanks for the article, but it is waaay too early to start disparaging anyone at this time.
And no, we aren't complicit in this.....unless you are just being partisan.
Nobody has all the facts, yet. Let's get them before we start pointing fingers, right?

Saudi Arabia already should have been treated as a Pariah State, it already should have had ALL sanctions on it, it already should have been carpet bombed, these things for their role in September 11, their harbouring of Al-Qaeda monsters, their financial support for Islamist Terrorist Organisations AND their disgusting and heinous Genocide of the Yemeni peoples including carpet bombing and deliberate starvation.

The West is totally hypocritical, fuck the arms deals, how are sanctions on Russia justified while the Satanic MONSTERS of Saudi Arabia are given blow jobs by Western leaders and also sold Weapons of Murder to MURDER the Yemeni peoples, Yemen the poorest nation in the Middle East and Western nations have blood on their hands THEY also are responsible for the MURDER of Yemeni men, women, children and infants and now this journalist disappears in the Saudi Embassy in Turkey and the pathetic West is all but but but because fucking arms deals are MORE important. TOTAL DISGRACE on ALL levels.

Instead of the POINTLESS invasion of Iraq, Saudi Arabia AND Pakistan should have been carpet bombed, WTF The House of Saud just sits there LAUGHING at how pathetic Western leaders are that they are SO stuck up The House of Saud's filthy buttocks and also Israel are a disgrace because they SUPPORT the Saudi carpet bombing and deliberate starvation of the Yemeni peoples.
Seems he was the room mate of last leader of Iran, number two of the Muzzy Brotherhood, supported Isis and wanted a Green Card to enter the US as a Media person....Hummm could be a Terror supporter.

Thanks for the article, but it is waaay too early to start disparaging anyone at this time.
And no, we aren't complicit in this.....unless you are just being partisan.
Nobody has all the facts, yet. Let's get them before we start pointing fingers, right?

WE ARE COMPLICIT and have been for decades in manipulating and/or selling out for cheap oil! But ONLY TRUMP and the BUSHES had a personal FINANICAL stake in the outcomes. Got it?
Troll time.

Wallace took up arms against the King, invaded British towns, was captured, tried and convicted of treason and received the death penalty.

Are you claiming Kashoggi received a trial and received the rights of a criminal?

Oh really? "Are you claiming Kashoggi received a trial and received the rights of a criminal?"

Sad.

Sad how quickly you have abandoned your Democrat Party's standard of "guilt by accusation".

Would you be mouthing the same words were Kashoggi also accused of having been Republican?

Before answering please ask yourself two questions?

1. Will I burn in Hell for Lying?

2. Will my faith in the Democrat Party ensure I get 72 virgins in Nirvana only if I do lie?

It seems to me that no matter where you go, or decide to live, if you write something critical of them, they will come and get you. Wherever you are.
Americans are so lucky. I say it again, we should all be grateful to live in a free country where the leaders are so secure they don't need to murder us for calling them assholes.

Not for lack of trying; see the Zimmerman witch hunt and the hired thugs you Democrats send out on the streets, and the hate crimes democrats never prosecute in order to encourage more.
The administration right now is Republican, and saying Fuck You to Tucker Carlson at his favorite restaurant is not exactly life threatening. The things you use as examples of a murderous, oppressive regime in our country are ludicrous.

Yes, your selective hypocrisy and pointless analogies are getting more and more ridiculous every day. You see no wrong in criminals, bogus prosecutions with the intent to get someone murdered in prison for no reason, putting bounties on their heads, Hillary taking millions from these vermin, but you try and make Trump the problem ... lol lol lol and you wonder why you and your thugs are losing elections, and will lose in the mid-terms.

It seems to me that no matter where you go, or decide to live, if you write something critical of them, they will come and get you. Wherever you are.
Americans are so lucky. I say it again, we should all be grateful to live in a free country where the leaders are so secure they don't need to murder us for calling them assholes.

Not for lack of trying; see the Zimmerman witch hunt and the hired thugs you Democrats send out on the streets, and the hate crimes democrats never prosecute in order to encourage more.
The administration right now is Republican, and saying Fuck You to Tucker Carlson at his favorite restaurant is not exactly life threatening. The things you use as examples of a murderous, oppressive regime in our country are ludicrous.

Yes, your selective hypocrisy and pointless analogies are getting more and more ridiculous every day. You see no wrong in criminals, bogus prosecutions with the intent to get someone murdered in prison for no reason, putting bounties on their heads, Hillary taking millions from these vermin, but you try and make Trump the problem ... lol lol lol and you wonder why you and your thugs are losing elections, and will lose in the mid-terms.

You mean this issue is being politicised?

Turkey hasTAPE. So the the medical 'coroner' was brought along to torture him to the MAXIMUM pain that could be inflicted and by DISMEMBERING him while he was till alive to conveniently cart him away. "Horrendous screams" could be heard.

Savage bastards! TRUMP's friends and 'customers'. Bushes business partners. Our allies. And we just sent the SEC of STATE to throw shade on them. There aren't words. We are accomplices--even if it is AFTER the fact.

(I WANT BOTH GEORGE BUSHES TO BE PLAYED THE TAPES AND MADE TO LISTEN)

• Tubaigy began to cut Khashoggi’s body up on a table in the study
  • while he was still alive, tthe Turkish source said.
  • The killing took seven minutes, the source said.
  • As he started to dismember the body, Tubaigy put on earphones
  • and listened to music. He advised other members of the squad to do the same.
  • “When I do this job, I listen to music. You should do [that] too,” Tubaigy
  • was recorded as saying, the source told MEE.

Jamal Khashoggi tortured with bone saw for 7 minutes while Saudi killer drowned out screams with music: Turkish source

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS
17 OCT 2018 AT 06:17 ET

26087328517_9ec74dcb14_b-410x220.jpg

Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was tortured and dismembered over seven minutes while he was still alive, according to a Turkish source who heard an audio recording of the murder.

The Washington Post columnist was abducted Oct. 2 from the consul-general’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and dragged into a study next door — and a witness downstairs heard horrendous screams, reported Middle East Eye....

www.rawstory.com/2018/10/jamal-khashoggi-tortured-bone-saw-7-minutes-saudi-killer-drowned-screams-music/
Trump is somehow to blame for this? Your a fucking kook.

Turkey hasTAPE. So the the medical 'coroner' was brought along to torture him to the MAXIMUM pain that could be inflicted and by DISMEMBERING him while he was till alive to conveniently cart him away. "Horrendous screams" could be heard.

Savage bastards! TRUMP's friends and 'customers'. Bushes business partners. Our allies. And we just sent the SEC of STATE to throw shade on them. There aren't words. We are accomplices--even if it is AFTER the fact.

Jamal Khashoggi tortured with bone saw for 7 minutes while Saudi killer drowned out screams with music: Turkish source

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was tortured and dismembered over seven minutes while he was still alive, according to a Turkish source who heard an audio recording of the murder.

The Washington Post columnist was abducted Oct. 2 from the consul-general’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and dragged into a study next door — and a witness downstairs heard horrendous screams, reported Middle East Eye....

www.rawstory.com/2018/10/jamal-khashoggi-tortured-bone-saw-7-minutes-saudi-killer-drowned-screams-music/

Every week there's something he's responsible for. It follows a pattern.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

That’s the way it’s been since 2016. Democrats can’t get over the fact the American electorate rejected Hillary.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

That’s the way it’s been since 2016. Democrats can’t get over the fact the American electorate rejected Hillary.

So I've noticed. Like a feeding frenzy.

Saudis Claim Jamal Khashoggi Died During A Physical Altercation

A Saudi official said the suspects identified by the kingdom revealed they gave Khashoggi’s body to a collaborator in Turkey to be disposed of.

TRUMP SWALLOWS SAUDI SPIN!

Trump is such a disgrace.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

Indeed. Makes one question their sanity.

Saudis Claim Jamal Khashoggi Died During A Physical Altercation

A Saudi official said the suspects identified by the kingdom revealed they gave Khashoggi’s body to a collaborator in Turkey to be disposed of.

TRUMP SWALLOWS SAUDI SPIN!

Trump is such a disgrace.
Better send that complaint to President Hillary Rodham Clinton. :auiqs.jpg:

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

From what I gather, a body has not been found?

So he may be still alive, somewhere?

Saudi government has confirmed his death yesterday and arrested some of the head honchos in their intelligence agencies. Guess the angle is that they acted as rogue element without authorization of the Prince.

Saudi government has confirmed his death yesterday and arrested some of the head honchos in their intelligence agencies. Guess the angle is that they acted as rogue element without authorization of the Prince.

I read all that.

Depends who one wants to believe, these days.

I read all that.

True. I can see the Saudi regime ordering this to be done and then double crossing the assassins in order to protect Royal family.

Al Jazzeera refers to it as a possible murder.

Former CIA intelligence officer Glenn Carle told Al Jazeera the "absurdity of the crumbling cover stories" would bring a smile to the face of anyone paying attention.

The newest account, in which Khashoggi died during a fight with consulate officials, was right to draw ire, Carle said.

"As though a 59 or 60-year-old man would walk into a consulate … and pick a fight with 15 thugs. I don't think so. So the story is foolish."

I read all that.

I’m still trying to figure out what anyone expects the international community to do about this. Saudi Arabia is a sovereign nation.

Forum List

Back