WAPO reporter: Kashoggi was DISMEMBERED with a bone saw while still alive & disposed of

<WTF does William Wallace have to do with anything?>

Wallace was a dissident and the English butchered him up pretty well.

Yet, President Trump didn't say a word about it when he traveled to Britain even though Trump is Scottish.

Wallace took up arms against the King, invaded British towns, was captured, tried and convicted of treason and received the death penalty.

Are you claiming Kashoggi received a trial and received the rights of a criminal?

You are basing this all on an Anonymous Turkish source!
Have you not learned anything about Anonymous Sources?
they work to get the truth out, most of the times....

much like ''Deep Throat'' with the watergate scandal...

Agree Turks can't be trusted, but this is too blatant of a lie to be created by them.... plus, all the evidence points to it being precisely as the leaker has said....

The delegation sent there.... the autopsy doctor sent there... the journalist never walking out, the consulate being repainted... the 15 days and still no valid alibi of the Saudi Prince....

'kashoogy' mighta got a 'muslim' type trial by the appointed 'mullah and imam' and 'ayatola' . All legal as heck over in that part of the 'sharia' world as far as i am aware RWinger .

Happened in Turkey. Under Turkish law...........

Why do we have to be the deciding judge and jury on this.

Try those responsible for the crime and punish under Turkish law. It's their dang house .......let them deal with it.

<WTF does William Wallace have to do with anything?>

Wallace was a dissident and the English butchered him up pretty well.

Yet, President Trump didn't say a word about it when he traveled to Britain even though Trump is Scottish.

Wallace took up arms against the King, invaded British towns, was captured, tried and convicted of treason and received the death penalty.

Are you claiming Kashoggi received a trial and received the rights of a criminal?

How do you know if Kashoggi didn't receive all of rights that criminals are entitled to under Sharia?

Remember these folks have a different system of jurisprudence.

The administration right now is Republican, and saying Fuck You to Tucker Carlson at his favorite restaurant is not exactly life threatening. The things you use as examples of a murderous, oppressive regime in our country are ludicrous.

We've had ultraliberals in Alexandria VA shooting up conservative baseball practice. Sure, Mr. Carlson can eat at home or only at conservative friendly joints, but America has always been a lot more civil. Libs need to grow up.
One. ultraliberal and a screwball

Try those responsible for the crime and punish under Turkish law. It's their dang house .......let them deal with it.
I think the only thing we are expected to do is respond to the crime and then decide if we are going to go through with the "severe punishment" Trump initially promised if they murdered the guy.

I place a far larger loss on any murder of any US citizen, in any area, of any race, than I do of Jamal Khashoggi murder. Just because he was a reporter for the WAPO doesn't place any additional significance on his death.

He pissed off the Saudi ruling family with his writings, then walks into one of their facilities, sounds idiotic to me. I wonder if he had an appointment?

I think the only thing we are expected to do is respond to the crime and then decide if we are going to go through with the "severe punishment" Trump initially promised if they murdered the guy.
Why is it our responsibility.................it's not our country.............it's not in our back yard............let Turkey and Europe decide............it's their home and their back yard.

yeahbut , 'kashoogy' was a RESIDENT of the USA same as all the millions of Illegal Aliens that are Residents of the USA Flewism . [he was Special] [chuckle]

Why is it our responsibility.................it's not our country.............it's not in our back yard............let Turkey and Europe decide............it's their home and their back yard.
ASK TRUMP

ASK TRUMP
No......I'll ask the ones demanding he do something.............hell people like Rwinger want War.............why are they pushing the drama...........could it be an election in a few weeks.
:abgg2q.jpg:

ASK TRUMP
No......I'll ask the ones demanding he do something.............hell people like Rwinger want War.............why are they pushing the drama...........could it be an election in a few weeks.
Fine. No reason to funny MY post over it. I'm sick to death of you mocking me for no reason. I didn't say anything unreasonable OR funny. Grow the fuck up, Eagle.
And that goes for you, too pismoe .

ASK TRUMP
Fine. No reason to funny MY post over it. I'm sick to death of you mocking me for no reason. I didn't say anything unreasonable OR funny. Grow the fuck up, Eagle.
Fair enough........I removed the funny

i post FUNNY Icon simply as a way of saying that i think a poster is NAIVE or wrongheaded and that the post i FUNNY shouldn't be taken seriously OldLady . Funny Icon quickly lets me politely disapprove of a posters thinking and reasoning and message OldLady .

ASK TRUMP
Thank you SO much; I never expected that. You're alright.

ASK TRUMP
Thank you SO much; I never expected that. You're alright.
We don't agree much........but you aren't that bad Oldlady........

I've been just triggering some this morning........LOL

i post FUNNY Icon simply as a way of saying that i think a poster is NAIVE or wrongheaded and that the post i FUNNY shouldn't be taken seriously OldLady . Funny Icon quickly lets me politely disapprove of a posters thinking and reasoning and message OldLady .
--------------------------------------- !!

I place a far larger loss on any murder of any US citizen, in any area, of any race, than I do of Jamal Khashoggi murder. Just because he was a reporter for the WAPO doesn't place any additional significance on his death.

He pissed off the Saudi ruling family with his writings, then walks into one of their facilities, sounds idiotic to me. I wonder if he had an appointment?

I don't think that they chopped him up for showing up without an appointment. The koran doesn't mandate that kind of treatment for that offense.

Turkey hasTAPE. So the the medical 'coroner' was brought along to torture him to the MAXIMUM pain that could be inflicted and by DISMEMBERING him while he was till alive to conveniently cart him away. "Horrendous screams" could be heard.

Savage bastards! TRUMP's friends and 'customers'. Bushes business partners. Our allies. And we just sent the SEC of STATE to throw shade on them. There aren't words. We are accomplices--even if it is AFTER the fact.

(I WANT BOTH GEORGE BUSHES TO BE PLAYED THE TAPES AND MADE TO LISTEN)

• Tubaigy began to cut Khashoggi’s body up on a table in the study
  • while he was still alive, tthe Turkish source said.
  • The killing took seven minutes, the source said.
  • As he started to dismember the body, Tubaigy put on earphones
  • and listened to music. He advised other members of the squad to do the same.
  • “When I do this job, I listen to music. You should do [that] too,” Tubaigy
  • was recorded as saying, the source told MEE.

Jamal Khashoggi tortured with bone saw for 7 minutes while Saudi killer drowned out screams with music: Turkish source

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS
17 OCT 2018 AT 06:17 ET

26087328517_9ec74dcb14_b-410x220.jpg

Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was tortured and dismembered over seven minutes while he was still alive, according to a Turkish source who heard an audio recording of the murder.

The Washington Post columnist was abducted Oct. 2 from the consul-general’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and dragged into a study next door — and a witness downstairs heard horrendous screams, reported Middle East Eye....

www.rawstory.com/2018/10/jamal-khashoggi-tortured-bone-saw-7-minutes-saudi-killer-drowned-screams-music/
Where is the tape and vid,,,,He was a member of the Muzzy Brother hood and a Muzzy killed him, seems there is a connection there for sure.

Forum List

Back