War Against Iran Is Necessary - Soon!

what are the GOP candidate promising to do if elected .....more war...
They are saying they would use force if necessary to take out the sites.............and I agree.
would you also agree they would have the right of self defense including asymmetric warfare
They will try.............Try and lose..................Let them pound 165 degree index sand.....................I'm not talking about a ground invasion or a occupation here.
and you know all of this how ?

If I am them I go balls to the wall to get a Nuke from Korea or something...why....to preserve the Peace...once they get a Nuke the MICE calms down
As you deny their ultimate goals of controlling the region...............all in the name of Allah and the 12th Imam..............
I don't care what they think..........they support terrorism.........they provided IED's to kill our people..........and they want a nuke.............

They can go screw a camel for all I care..............and they can't be trusted to honor any deal..........a deal that is a just a BS piece of paper that they will not honor.

If Iran wanted a nuke they'd have one, they want the sanctions lifted, their money paid to them and in the future they will want isotopes for medical reasons.

Last edited:
Hey how are we going to pay for this new splendid war on Iran ..?

maybe give up Medicare maybe Social security .............
Who's paying for the 24 sorties a day now against ISIS.................Who's leadership...........
Who started the attack on Libya..............
Who is funding rebels to overthrow Assad.......
Who doubled down in Afghanistan................

Who is the POTUS NOW...........................he's a walking liberal zombie............

And if Hillary is President, nothing is different. Stop being a partisan idiot. These CFR shills are all the same.

Hillary Clinton: “If I’m President, We Will Attack Iran”
Hillary Clinton If I m President We Will Attack Iran Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization
Clinton repeated tired old lies saying Hamas’ charter “calls for the destruction of Israel. Iran threatens to destroy Israel.”

“I support calling the Iranian Revolutionary Guard what it is: a terrorist organization. It is imperative that we get both tough and smart about dealing with Iran before it is too late.”

She backs “massive retaliation” if Iran attacks Israel, saying at the time:

I want the Iranians to know that if I’m president, we will attack Iran. In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them.”

She endorses using cluster bombs, toxic agents and nuclear weapons in US war theaters. She calls them deterrents that “keep the peace.” She was one of only six Democrat senators opposed to blocking deployment of untested missile defense systems – first-strike weapons entirely for offense.

Same percentage as there are deluded liberals in the US, not surprising since they don't think much of Obama's foreign policy.
His foreign policy is in the tradition of the Military Industrial Complex Empire..the dreaded the abominable MICE
pathology-300x120.jpg

The funny(sic) thing is that whenever you folks bring up foreign policy and what you say is funding terrorism and dropping bombs you fail to bring up Obama who is running the place. No you quote a moron like McCain.
War Against Iran Is Necessary - Soon! name of the thread....MICE feces give away the MICE

Who's paying for the 24 sorties a day now against ISIS.................Who's leadership...........

Who is the POTUS NOW...........................he's a walking liberal zombie............

And if Hillary is President, nothing is different. Stop being a partisan idiot. These CFR shills are all the same.

Hillary Clinton If I m President We Will Attack Iran Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization
Clinton repeated tired old lies saying Hamas’ charter “calls for the destruction of Israel. Iran threatens to destroy Israel.”

“I support calling the Iranian Revolutionary Guard what it is: a terrorist organization. It is imperative that we get both tough and smart about dealing with Iran before it is too late.”

I want the Iranians to know that if I’m president, we will attack Iran. In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them.”

She endorses using cluster bombs, toxic agents and nuclear weapons in US war theaters. She calls them deterrents that “keep the peace.” She was one of only six Democrat senators opposed to blocking deployment of untested missile defense systems – first-strike weapons entirely for offense.

Some will say anything to get Israel money behind her, she knows what side her bread is buttered on.

As you deny their ultimate goals of controlling the region.....

what would you says is our ultimate goal...roughly ....

Protect the strait of Hormuz.
Keep a rouge group from obtaining a nuclear bomb.
Protecting Israel
Protecting oil supply to the world.

Hormuz, only a problem for SA
Iran doesn't want a nuke.
Who cares about Israel, they need to take care of themselves.
Iran has lots of Oil and we get most of ours from Canada, SA (South America), and a little bit from SA.

Don't you just love the lower gas prices, I know I do.

They are saying they would use force if necessary to take out the sites.............and I agree.
would you also agree they would have the right of self defense including asymmetric warfare
They will try.............Try and lose..................Let them pound 165 degree index sand.....................I'm not talking about a ground invasion or a occupation here.
and you know all of this how ?

If I am them I go balls to the wall to get a Nuke from Korea or something...why....to preserve the Peace...once they get a Nuke the MICE calms down
As you deny their ultimate goals of controlling the region...............all in the name of Allah and the 12th Imam..............
I don't care what they think..........they support terrorism.........they provided IED's to kill our people..........and they want a nuke.............

They can go screw a camel for all I care..............and they can't be trusted to honor any deal..........a deal that is a just a BS piece of paper that they will not honor.

If Iran wanted a nuke they'd have one, they want the sanctions lifted, their money paid to them and in the future they will want isotopes for medical reasons.

ROFMAO "health care worker" Penelope---along with her yes man
slothrop obviously did not pass high school chemistry----they think (or are
TRYING DESPERATELY to fart out islamo Nazi propaganda) that one needs
nuclear reactors and enriched uranium to make "isotopes for medical reasons"-----they let that moron near patients????

Protecting Israel

Iran has lots of Oil and we get most of ours from Canada, SA (South America), and a little bit from SA.

The Strait of Hormuz /hɔrˈmuːz/ Persian: تنگه هرمز‎ Tangeh-ye Hormoz listen (help·info), Arabic: مَضيق هُرمُز‎ Maḍīq Hurmuz) is a strait between the Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf. It is the only sea passage from the Persian Gulf to the open ocean and is one of the world's most strategically important choke points. On the north coast is Iran, and on the south coast is the United Arab Emirates and Musandam, an exclave of Oman. At its narrowest, the strait is 29 nautical miles (54 km) wide.[1]

About 20% of the world's petroleum, and about 35% of the petroleum traded by sea, passes through the strait making it a highly important strategic location for international trade.[1] Strait of Hormuz - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Some will say anything to get Israel money behind her, she knows what side her bread is buttered on.

some----like Penelope----will say anything to get her whorish ass buttered

Protecting Israel

The Strait of Hormuz /hɔrˈmuːz/ Persian: تنگه هرمز‎ Tangeh-ye Hormoz listen (help·info), Arabic: مَضيق هُرمُز‎ Maḍīq Hurmuz) is a strait between the Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf. It is the only sea passage from the Persian Gulf to the open ocean and is one of the world's most strategically important choke points. On the north coast is Iran, and on the south coast is the United Arab Emirates and Musandam, an exclave of Oman. At its narrowest, the strait is 29 nautical miles (54 km) wide.[1]

About 20% of the world's petroleum, and about 35% of the petroleum traded by sea, passes through the strait making it a highly important strategic location for international trade.[1] Strait of Hormuz - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

thanks free will------I was about to respond to the health care worker expert in
international trade and world economics-----our very own genius *****Penelope***** Anyone who has any questions at all as to what sort of
WORLD PROBLEMS in trade will happen were the straits of hormuz
blocked------ask genius, Penelope------of course WE know the answer----it will
have an effect ONLY on Israel (good) and Saudi Arabia (not bad) <<<<< islamo Nazi partyline

Have we learned nothing from decades of military intervention?

War is ALWAYS the health of the STATE...which is why a dipshit warmongering fool like Sen. Graham supports war against Iran.

How different are the policies of any of the GOP hopefuls, except Rand Paul? Not much I am afraid.....

I am certainly no fan of Lindsey Graham (he's a immigrationist), but his ideas about Iran are correct. And he was challenged by a writer in an article in the Atlantic, who attempted to refute Graham, in the article linked at the bottom of this page. I will now refute that author's article. It's necessary to first click the link and read the article (not too long), in order to understand what this OP is talking about.

1. No, the end of the Iraqi war was NOT "a broken Iraq with large swaths of its territory controlled by ISIS" Absolutely not. It was an Iraq with a US won war and Iraq under US control. It was only after the political blunder of pulling troops out in 2011, and creating a vacuum that ISIS moved in. Had the troops stayed there would be no ISIS.

2. Iran’s “capacity to wage a series of terror attacks across the Middle East aimed at us and our friends", is only on the basis of the current security situation. But is war against Iran were to ensue, it wouldn't until US national security, et al, would be strengthened to war levels, which is now not the case. So the author is using a false parameter for judgement.

3. Oh so "you would have given Iran the best possible reason to continue the nuclear program" ? Well, what do you know about that ? EARTH TO AUTHOR: like Iran needs a reason to continue their nuclear program. Like they're not going to, NO MATTER WHAT ? Sheeeesh!

4. Here's a good one too. >> "a full assault would require such drawn-out preparations that the Iranian government would know months in advance what was coming." Time for a history lesson. And a question for the author. Do you think the World War II Japanese didn't know months in advance what was coming ? You think Nazi generals thought Roosevelt and Eisenhower were going to sit it out ?

5. Here's another beaut >> "the U.S. government has no way of knowing exactly how many sites Iran has," 2 words answer that. So what ? You mount a full scale invasion of Iran, you fight the Iranians, you defeat them, you take over the country 100%, And you scour every square foot of the country, leaving no stones unturned, with Jack Bauer in charge of interrogations. You destroy everything that resembles nuclear. And you keep there troops there forever. If troop can still be in Germany and Japan 70 years after world War II, they can stay in Iran where they really are needed. And anything less than this, is going to imperil the American people with the risk of nuclear attack (if not annihilation). It simply must be done.

6. Iran would not have a vendetta against the US. Does Germany have one now ? Does Iran ?
Even Vietnam doesn't , and they could justify one. The young Iranian people hate the jihadist lunatics who rule them. Those old rulers will die off, or if need be we could expedite that.

Lindsey Graham on War with Iran and the Lessons of Iraq - The Atlantic

How many Iranians and Americans must die to satisfy Mr Graham?

Have we learned nothing from decades of military intervention?

War is ALWAYS the health of the STATE...which is why a dipshit warmongering fool like Sen. Graham supports war against Iran.

How different are the policies of any of the GOP hopefuls, except Rand Paul? Not much I am afraid.....

how different will be the OUTCOME ? no matter what the administration------
No matter who had been President of the USA in 1941----the USA would have entered WORLD WAR II-------things might have worked out better had the US entered earlier. There was INTENSIVE anti-war propaganda at that time

No matter who will be the next president of the USA----the USA (prediction of
the oracle at USMB ****rosie****) will enter a world war within the next 5 years----probably better earlier than later-----but probably later ---in response to intensive
"anti-war" propaganda. Anyone interested in taking bets?

Those calling for war or bombing are doing Obama a favor. They have no power to do either but the threat might effect negotiations. On the other hand those crying for an agreement at any cost are doing Obama a disservice.

Those calling for war or bombing are doing Obama a favor. They have no power to do either but the threat might effect negotiations. On the other hand those crying for an agreement at any cost are doing Obama a disservice.

uhm......at the risk of getting backlash-----I agree. Right now the USA is seen as a "weak sister"----------which (I expect more backlash) ----encourages Iranian
aggression and even more Shiite shit from its Hezbollah goons

A war with Iran could bring an end to all life on planet earth.
A war with Iran would needlessly and pointlessly end the lives of American service men and service women.

The right's propensity toward war warrants keeping a republican out of the WH, to avoid another failed, illegal war as we saw with the previous administration.

Protecting Israel

Well the UAE is building another port to bypass the strait, so the only one its a problem for is SA, which is why they want control of Yemen.

for the record----the islamo Nazi scum who continue to fart "war...war...war"
are SCAREMONGERERS The USA does not have to INVADE Iran or BOMB it to exert effective pressure on that SOCIOPATHIC IMPERIALISTIC PILE OF SHIITE SHIT. ------nor does it have to drop nukes on it to protect waterways-------
the dogs and pigs are using BUZZWORDS to push their ------LICK THE ASS OF IRNIAN FASCIST AMBITION -----in order to support it-----just as did the pro-hitler pigs of the 1930s. The islamo Nazi pig----adolf could have been stopped in his tracks EASILY if not for his millions of supporters in the USA-----way back then-------same is true of SADDAM---who should have been neutralized circa 1970

uhm......at the risk of getting backlash-----I agree. Right now the USA is seen as a "weak sister"----------which (I expect more backlash) ----encourages Iranian
aggression and even more Shiite shit from its Hezbollah goons

Can't avoid the backlash. The US has no heart for an actual war. War will be by the leftists terms, hiding in a bunker in Nevada loping missiles on civilian populations. You know like they did in Serbia by blowing up every bridge that crossed the Danube. Then we paid to rebuild them, nice real nice.

Forum List

Back