War in Egypt, war in Israel

Well, what about me Sweet Caroline? I ain't dead yet. No wonder why Israel's army is among the very best in the world.

Beautiful Female Soldiers of (IDF -Israel Defence Forces ,Ours,brani's Heroines - Video Dailymotion

I hope Bloodrock doesn't get too excited. :eusa_angel:

Israel sure has a fine staff of army recruiters.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02579/SOLDIERS_2579949b.jpg

I bet you would love to see pictures of female IDF soliders. :razz:

Yes, Israeli protests are peaceful, fun events.

Ultra+Orthodox+Israelis+Rally+Protests+Against+2GUa69dtLrXl.jpg

ultra-orthodox-jews-rioting-in-jerusalem.jpg

article-2325916-19D2ED83000005DC-261_634x484.jpg

In my opinion, if you have to lie or produce propaganda to argue your point; your point is probably a load of old crap.

In my opinion, if you have to lie or produce propaganda to argue your point; your point is probably a load of old crap.
They show any suicide bombers in those pictures?

I hope you don't get too excited either.

Oh what the heck - it is Sunday afternoon. Let everyone get excited but for me, I will have this guy all to myself for the next few hours :cool:

2006-7-5-71333779.jpg

Well, what about me Sweet Caroline? I ain't dead yet. No wonder why Israel's army is among the very best in the world.

Beautiful Female Soldiers of (IDF -Israel Defence Forces ,Ours,brani's Heroines - Video Dailymotion

Your place or mine?

Oh what the heck - it is Sunday afternoon. Let everyone get excited but for me, I will have this guy all to myself for the next few hours :cool:

2006-7-5-71333779.jpg

How many dead have we buried in orthodox protests?

How many of our protesters kill each other?

Yes, my point is crap, sure.

Your comparison is crappier.

2006-7-5-71333779.jpg

As beautiful as it is, nothing can be compared to that

brought tears to my eyes! so beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:

Israel sure has a fine staff of army recruiters.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02579/SOLDIERS_2579949b.jpg

I bet you would love to see pictures of female IDF soliders. :razz:

Aha!!! I'm on to you Zionut vixens. You thought you could trick me into plucking out my other eye. Well I didn't view in lust. I made an official assessment of the Israeli military!

1014446_629652027046621_465795999_n.png

While Egyptian civilians, soldiers, and citizens clash and fight and riot in Tahrir square, yesterday, Israeli civilians had a different kind of war.

Water festival.

In Tel Aviv, it's a tradition that in the beginning of July Israelis go and participate in "war fights" to cool themselves from the heatwave.

Just few hours (and light years) from Tahrir.

946225_551875661525368_1289786886_n.jpg

Find the difference.
Yes, the ME is burning and you and MJ are smiling at the carnage these conflicts are bringing...but it will end with the will of the people ruling...Democracy maybe sidetracked but it always comes back stronger.

The military in Egypt will be overthrown, that's what Israel and America should plan for...more radical governments for the next decade or two.

Last edited:

Aha!!! I'm on to you Zionut vixens. You thought you could trick me into plucking out my other eye. Well I didn't view in lust. I made an official assessment of the Israeli military!

I bet your assessment was positive, wasn't it?

2006-7-5-71333779.jpg

As beautiful as it is, nothing can be compared to that

brought tears to my eyes! so beautiful

A special treat for you. This concert was from June 2nd 2010.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3oevg_oGWo]Shwekey in Concert in Efrat #1.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

For people who would like a translation, this song is:

"If I forget thee, oh Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its cunning
May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth, if I do not remember thee, if I set not Jerusalem above my greatest joy."

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh lookie. Here comes the righteous PBel to condemn those of us who aren't crying over all the Arab world terrorists massacring each other in their own countries. So tell us Pbel, do you grieve like I do for all the innocent Arab children caught up in the conflicts & killed as well by their parents generation? And tell us Pbel, what have you done to help save them? Oh how proud you must feel to be so righteous. Truly Pbel, you think like a Palestinian.

While Egyptian civilians, soldiers, and citizens clash and fight and riot in Tahrir square, yesterday, Israeli civilians had a different kind of war.

Water festival.

In Tel Aviv, it's a tradition that in the beginning of July Israelis go and participate in "war fights" to cool themselves from the heatwave.

Find the difference.
Yes, the ME is burning and you and MJ are smiling at the carnage these conflicts are bringing...but it will end with the will of the people ruling...Democracy maybe sidetracked but it always comes back stronger.

The military in Egypt will be overthrown, that's what Israel and America should plan for...more radical governments for the next decade or two.

Water festival.

Find the difference.

LOL...When has the Middle East not been in turmoil, do you recall in your lifetime? I certainly don't.

At this time the military in Egypt are doing the people's will, and there is no way they will be overturned, with or without American aid. Why don't you speak with a few Egyptians and see what they say? Most Of them now hate Obama for supporting the return of Morsi, a person who wanted to gradually turn Egypt into an Islamic theocracy. Thank God the military did the right thing by taking the people's side and removing that Islamic cancer from Egyptian politics.

By the way, remember how the Islamic Brotherhood announced they "would not run a candidate during the elections" during the height of the protests against Mubarek, and then reneged on their promise? That's the number one reason they cannot be trusted and their removal was the best thing that happened. That's exactly the lie that Ayatollah Khomeini said to the people of Iran when they were protesting against the Shah.

Forum List

Back