War in Ukraine is in reality war of last remaining Christians against satanists

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Just think about, satanic EU wanted to sanction Russian Patriarch.
Why servants of devil hate him?
Because he leads Russian people to Jesus and not to Schwab and Satan like human trash (still) siting in European parliaments.
Russians choose God and fight against Evil in Ukraine.
And Russians will not lose because God is behind them
Also, the war is a religious war, a war between Death and Life, Evil and Good, God and Satan.

No one in history except of course Jewish communists in Russia 1917 dares to punish a Church leader like Russian Patriarch before

P.S. All lies about Patriarch Kirill have no one proof and are spreading by lying Jewish presstitutes ( as always ) who hate ( according to Talmud ) anything related to Christianity

No one devil from Brussels, Berlin or Paris can destroy Russian Christianity

The EU is Satanic now?

And the Russians are Christians?

I need a new scorecard.

Can you name only one leading politician in EU which isn't a Freemason, closet satanist, LGBTQ or supporter of Schwab & Co
If you find one I will immediately google the name of your choice in connection with words like 'satanist' and others
And you lose

Can you name only one leading politician in EU which isn't a Freemason, closet satanist, LGBTQ or supporter of Schwab & Co
If you find one I will immediately google the name of your choice in connection with words like 'satanist' and others
And you lose
nope,he sure cant.

Nope,

all believers ( Muslims, Indians etc. ) support Russians in their fight against Satan
Save it. The time is long past where anyone can be convinced Putin has a righteous bone in his cancerous dying body.

Holy fuck. There is no war on earth between Christians loyal to Satan and Christians loyal to Jesus's dad.

Holy fuck. There is no war on earth between Christians loyal to Satan and Christians loyal to Jesus's dad.

Churches in EU are dead, almost no one visits them, many are completely closed or became LGBTQ outlets.
In Russia most of Russians go at least weekly to a church

Do you know many western 'politicians' who dare to visit openly a church?
Mosques and synagogues of course, but almost never churches

I sure am seeing "Satan" being invoked more and more lately.

There are more and more people out there who are just becoming unhinged.

The entirely Europa is subverted by satanists
Here is one of their huge manifestations
All so-called European 'leaders' arrived to celebrate Satan

The boss of western bosses, the Priest of Satan named Schwab

iu

iu

So you think the EU is Satanic and that the Russians are Christians?
Yes the EU is Satanic...
They promote faggotry to children.
They promote sex changes for children.
They are openly replacing their own people with mass immigration.
They ban free speech, and free assembly...protests.

Russians are most certainly Christian

Forum List

Back