"War on cops reaches new low as milk is hurled at NYPD officer"

This is what happens when the DemonRATS run a city and let the black thugs get away with doing this shit.....Take the thugs DOWN, BUT you also need a court system that doesn't let these criminals walk!

cliven bundy and a bunch of conservatives aimed rifles at police....

at ruby ridge they shot at the police

at waco they shot at police.....

I'm sure in your deranged murderous brain that is fine....

but milk, somehow, crosses a line.....

problem is that the thrown milk is simply an attack on Police because they are visible and also looks like the POLICE are defenseless due to their lefty mayor and others lefty political policies .

This is what happens when the DemonRATS run a city and let the black thugs get away with doing this shit.....Take the thugs DOWN, BUT you also need a court system that doesn't let these criminals walk!

I agree.....

Let's let the cops shoot every stinking murderous conservative that dares point a gun at them......

New Yorkers don't deserve protection until they have an attitude shift.
Most of the cops live in Jersey anyway.
NYPD should de-police until they beg.

problem is that the thrown milk is simply an attack on Police because they are visible and also looks like the POLICE are defenseless due to their lefty mayor and others lefty political policies .

I oppose the throwing milk at police.
I oppose any and all acts of violence.

people who throw milk at cops should be arrested and charged with assault

conservatives who aim guns at police should be dealt with appropriately.

so liberals who pay taxes for police protection should beg the police they pay for protection?

should they get on their knees?

you cons suck

cliven bundy and a bunch of conservatives aimed rifles at police....

at ruby ridge they shot at the police

at waco they shot at police.....

I'm sure in your deranged murderous brain that is fine....

but milk, somehow, crosses a line.....

------------------------------------- And in all the example that you mention and not that I approve but the Police fought back 'ANYn . Police and gov forces at WACO killed them all . Same for Ruby Ridge where some were killed I think . Bundy , I don't remember for sure but I think Bundy ended with no problems and peacefully 'ANYN .

Give them time, soon they will switch to acid. That might be the game changer. Suggest the LEOs carry a pack of Baking Soda..

Sooner or later those progressives(?) will regret the shithole they're creating.

so liberals who pay taxes for police protection should beg the police they pay for protection?

should they get on their knees?

you cons suck

No.
They should treat the NYPD with respect instead of treating them like junkyard guard dogs.

------------------------ and the Bundys are dealt with in correct fashion . You don't see Bundy running around threatening police do you ?? But the NYC lefty Crims are escalating . First it was water , now it milk , will ACID be next 'ANYN ??

------------------------ and the Bundys are dealt with in correct fashion . You don't see Bundy running around threatening police do you ?? But the NYC lefty Crims are escalating . First it was water , now it milk , will ACID be next 'ANYN ??

It'll get as bad again as it was in 1984 when an upstanding citizen by the name of Bernhard Goetz had to protect himself from scumbags in a NYC subway.

Oh that's all right, I believe the cops are already de-connecting from the city. They're not actively engaging, they're only responding to calls and slowly at that. I don't blame them one bit. NYC deserves that and more

No one should be throwing ANYTHING at members of law enforcement.

PERIOD

Just like a western European city
so sophisticated

Forum List

Back