WAR On WOMEN By Republicans

It's ongoing: witness their reaction to children coming across the border. Witness all the cuts to children's health, education, nutrition, etc.

Conservatives only care about children until they are born.

Come on alcoholic, we ALL KNOW that what YOU and the rest of the pond scum call cuts is simply NOT AS BIG AN INCREASE AS WANTED BY YOU SUBVERSIVES, BUT STILL AN INCREASE FROM THE PREVIOUS YEAR!!!

How many times are you brain dead fools going to try this shit, as there is NO SUCH FUCKING THING AS A CUT FROM PREVIOUS BUDGETS! Fucking unbelievable they still try this LIE!!!....But please continue with your rants as this one has been exposed AGAIN!

Picture or you do not exist.

Howey has been using the picture of my 6 pack Abs, you'll have to drag it away from him, as he refuses to give it back.... did the computer still eat your pictures?...or was it that damn dog?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Since liberals support abortion, they are at war with humans.....

third.gif

Many from DEMOCRATIC DONOR, PLANNED PARENTHOOD, WHO RECIEVES MILLIONS EACH YEAR FROM THE FEDERAL GOV'T!

And out of the almost 10 MILLION less workers (than in 2009) NOT COUNTED, how many are woman?.... But please continue, this is getting better! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Of Bush's not counted women 7.1 million.
Obama's not counted women 4.8 million.

No matter how you slice it, the GOP hate women more than Obama.

Care to show us the DATES and links to your information as OBUMA OWNS it as of Jan. 21, 2009!

And does this mean that OBUMA REALLY has a war against woman...well I believe this PROVES Obuma treats women like shit!

Bush's dates are from Jan 2001 to Jan 2009 and the numbers come from BLS same as your sources, links have already been posted by me earlier the only difference is your sources didn't post the links so you couldn't see the numbers I posted and you were too lazy to use the links when I posted them, just as your sources knew you would be.

No matter how shitty you say Obama treats women Bush shits on them much worse, and the GOP wants to go back to shitting on women like Bush did.

third.gif

Many from DEMOCRATIC DONOR, PLANNED PARENTHOOD, WHO RECIEVES MILLIONS EACH YEAR FROM THE FEDERAL GOV'T!

Which is why the GOP have never banned abortion while they controlled all three legislative branches plus the Extreme Court, there would be 1/3 more Democratic voters!

Come on alcoholic, we ALL KNOW that what YOU and the rest of the pond scum call cuts is simply NOT AS BIG AN INCREASE AS WANTED BY YOU SUBVERSIVES, BUT STILL AN INCREASE FROM THE PREVIOUS YEAR!!!

How many times are you brain dead fools going to try this shit, as there is NO SUCH FUCKING THING AS A CUT FROM PREVIOUS BUDGETS! Fucking unbelievable they still try this LIE!!!....But please continue with your rants as this one has been exposed AGAIN!

Picture or you do not exist.

Howey has been using the picture of my 6 pack Abs, you'll have to drag it away from him, as he refuses to give it back.... did the computer still eat your pictures?...or was it that damn dog?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Few photos on my computer, I'll try one. If you noticed, between time pulling the wings off flies, you would know I cannot post photos from the web, just links.

I have a picture on my screen, how I get it here, I do not know.

Scan_Pic0004

Of Bush's not counted women 7.1 million.
Obama's not counted women 4.8 million.

No matter how you slice it, the GOP hate women more than Obama.

Care to show us the DATES and links to your information as OBUMA OWNS it as of Jan. 21, 2009!

And does this mean that OBUMA REALLY has a war against woman...well I believe this PROVES Obuma treats women like shit!

Bush's dates are from Jan 2001 to Jan 2009 and the numbers come from BLS same as your sources, links have already been posted by me earlier the only difference is your sources didn't post the links so you couldn't see the numbers I posted and you were too lazy to use the links when I posted them, just as your sources knew you would be.

No matter how shitty you say Obama treats women Bush shits on them much worse, and the GOP wants to go back to shitting on women like Bush did.

OMG!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

There's PROOF the the obomantion HATES WOMEN, or why else pay them LESS THAN THEIR MALE COUNTERPART???

But, show us a few links about Bush SHITTING ON WOMEN, so we can COMPARE it to what the Manchurian muslim does to his female workers....WAITING! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Which is why the GOP have never banned abortion while they controlled all three legislative branches plus the Extreme Court, there would be 1/3 more Democratic voters!

its clear the gubmint haters have no respect for individual liberty if it offers their delicate sensibilities.

and they couldn't care less about life...

they are pro birth...

if they were pro life they'd care about not starving children after they're born. it IS about punishing the harlots and keeping women barefoot and pregnant.

third.gif

Silly boy, you can't BAN ABORTION since Roe V.Wade over 40 years ago!

So now you believe that YOU FUCKUPS have been killing your OWN VOTERS in the FUTURE, as you stated there would be 1/3 MORE DEMOCRATIC VOTERS!!!! ...and you mother fuckers are supposed to be sane and smarter than the RIGHT? Please Ed, keep it up, you fucking idiots are hurting my sides with laughter! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

its clear the gubmint haters have no respect for individual liberty if it offers their delicate sensibilities.

they are pro birth...

if they were pro life they'd care about not starving children after they're born. it IS about punishing the harlots and keeping women barefoot and pregnant.

HillBillyJilly STILL doesn't know how to read as Ed just said by having abortions on 1/3 of the babies that would have been born, you assholes are LOSING DEMOCRATIC/SUBVERSIVE VOTES.... do you fathom that you stupid bitch?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

It can only get better from here, these pond scum are coming apart at the hinges! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

They are married to Republican men, and usually vote with their husbands.

Not this November. It's one of the keys to Democratic victory. Along with Hispanics, college-age, Blacks, and single women.

And sane Republicans who are tired of know-nothing cavemen running their party.

Ahh, yes. The "Women are dumb pieces of ass who just blindly do what their men tell them to" School of Respecting Women. Just heartwarming. We couldn't ever POSSIBLY believe that women decided - all on their own, like they have BRAINS or something! - that you're just a sack of shit they don't agree with (or want to date), right?

Who said that? You're such a fucking drama queen.

Republican men tend to have like-minded wives. And politics is a component of compatibility.

Observe the bolded lines in your own remarks. You don't dislike my paraphrase because it's not accurate enough; you dislike it because it's TOO accurate.

We're done, fucktard. You're a man telling women about the war on women, because you think we're too stupid to know our own best interests without a penis-bearer to tell us what to believe. Move along, chauvinist.

they are pro birth...

It is not the fault of Conservative women that stupid Progressive Liberal or Democrat women get knocked up when they cannot afford to take care of themselves ... Much less any children they may have.

Don't blame Conservatives for the failures of Liberals to take any sort of reasonable responsibility for their own actions or lives.
Before you worry about who Conservative women care about as far as children are concerned ... Realize utter neglect towards any parental responsibility getting knocked up outweighs any objections others may have to what Conservatives may think in the matter.

That was part of the Republican War On Children.

Good Gaea, you're stupid. :doubt:
It's ongoing: witness their reaction to children coming across the border. Witness all the cuts to children's health, education, nutrition, etc.

How many illegal children have you invited into your home?

Stop with the more-compassionate-than-thou bullshit. It's not compassion to demand that government take from others to give to your special-interest groups because you can't be bothered to un-ass the couch and do something yourself.

Did you require proof from CNS that the 282,000 women who left the labor force last month were discouraged workers?
Obviously not!
Table A-16. Persons not in the labor force and multiple jobholders by sex, not seasonally adjusted

275,000 discouraged women May.
291,000 discouraged women June.
Nothing in there about retiring boomers.

You fail. Again. Constantly.

It does require a little arithmetic. Only 16,000 of CNS's 282,000 women left the workforce because they were discouraged. The rest are Retirees, stay at home moms, disabled, students over 16, etc. IOW, women who don't want a job.
Wishful thinking =/= arithmetic.

Still waiting for those links about BUSH SHITS ON WOMEN, Eddy Boy

That was over 3 hours ago, and I KNOW you don't go to bed at 9:30 on a Saturday night on the 4th of July weekend!!! ROTFLMFAO

Bookmarked for future TORTURE of Ed The Subversive!

Ahh, yes. The "Women are dumb pieces of ass who just blindly do what their men tell them to" School of Respecting Women. Just heartwarming. We couldn't ever POSSIBLY believe that women decided - all on their own, like they have BRAINS or something! - that you're just a sack of shit they don't agree with (or want to date), right?

Who said that? You're such a fucking drama queen.

Republican men tend to have like-minded wives. And politics is a component of compatibility.

Observe the bolded lines in your own remarks. You don't dislike my paraphrase because it's not accurate enough; you dislike it because it's TOO accurate.

We're done, fucktard. You're a man telling women about the war on women, because you think we're too stupid to know our own best interests without a penis-bearer to tell us what to believe. Move along, chauvinist.

What about the bolded line, retard?

Do Republican men tend to marry far left Liberal women? No.

Do far left Liberal women tend to marry Republican men? HELL NO.

Good Gaea, you're stupid. :doubt:

How many illegal children have you invited into your home?

Stop with the more-compassionate-than-thou bullshit. It's not compassion to demand that government take from others to give to your special-interest groups because you can't be bothered to un-ass the couch and do something yourself.

I'm not voting to let them starve, and go without seeing doctors.

That would be you.

I'm not voting to let them starve, and go without seeing doctors.

That would be you.

Progressive Liberalism ... Compassion By Proxy.
Liberals are stupid enough to believe that voting for a Liberal politician is all they need to do to help someone in need.

they are pro birth...

pssssst...that's you in the orange shirt...

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back