WAR On WOMEN By Republicans

It's ongoing: witness their reaction to children coming across the border. Witness all the cuts to children's health, education, nutrition, etc.

Conservatives only care about children until they are born.
How many illegal children have you invited into your home?

Stop with the more-compassionate-than-thou bullshit. It's not compassion to demand that government take from others to give to your special-interest groups because you can't be bothered to un-ass the couch and do something yourself.

I'm not voting to let them starve, and go without seeing doctors.

That would be you.
Thanks for confirming. You can't be bothered to un-ass the couch and do something yourself.

Only a progressive could feel satisfied and accomplished and superior to, say, church volunteers (who actually help people) because he voted for someone.

Anything as long as you don't have to get your dead ass off the couch, right?

That would be you.

Progressive Liberalism ... Compassion By Proxy.
Liberals are stupid enough to believe that voting for a Liberal politician is all they need to do to help someone in need.

Liberals are smart enough to know that leaving America in the hands of Conservatives means more poverty, more disease, more war, more debt, more homeless, more hatred of America around the world.

I'm not alone:

Todd suggested the backlash is already apparent among white women ages 40 to 55, who will be crucial swing voters in this year's midterm elections. "These are the women that in 2010, they were leaning Republican at this time," he said. "This time, they haven't been."

That would be you.

Liberals are stupid enough to believe that voting for a Liberal politician is all they need to do to help someone in need.

Liberals are smart enough to know that leaving America in the hands of Conservatives means more poverty, more disease, more war, more debt, more homeless, more hatred of America around the world.

It's not our job to cure the ills of the world. We need to concentrate on the ills within our own borders.

How many illegal children have you invited into your home?

Stop with the more-compassionate-than-thou bullshit. It's not compassion to demand that government take from others to give to your special-interest groups because you can't be bothered to un-ass the couch and do something yourself.

That would be you.
Thanks for confirming. You can't be bothered to un-ass the couch and do something yourself.

Only a progressive could feel satisfied and accomplished and superior to, say, church volunteers (who actually help people) because he voted for someone.

I'm personally just amazed that he thinks the phrase, "We're done, fucktard" means "post furiously over and over, trying to get the last word".

Of course, in Liberal-land, what people say has no relation to what they do, so I can see where he's confused.

That would be you.

I'm personally just amazed that he thinks the phrase, "We're done, fucktard" means "post furiously over and over, trying to get the last word".

Of course, in Liberal-land, what people say has no relation to what they do, so I can see where he's confused.

I try and remember to keep my expectations of libtards as low as humanly possible.... Let even then they manage to undercut even those standards.

That would be you.

So that's why liberals are letting in poor diseased people without homes or jobs.

Brilliant.

So that's why liberals are letting in poor diseased people without homes or jobs.

Brilliant.

It's the GOP supporting Chamber of Commerce who want the illegals to take away American jobs, not the Liberals. The GOP loving Chamber Of Commerce hates Liberals almost as much as they hate Americans.

Brilliant.

It's the GOP supporting Chamber of Commerce who want the illegals to take away American jobs, not the Liberals. The GOP loving Chamber Of Commerce hates Liberals almost as much as they hate Americans.
The progressives and the C of C are playing on the same team here, sport-o.

Must suck to be more like the people that you claim to loathe, than be different from them. :lol:

Brilliant.

The progressives and the C of C are playing on the same team here, sport-o.

Must suck to be more like the people that you claim to loathe, than be different from them. :lol:
What a pant load!

It is the GOP supporting Capitalism loving Chamber Of Commerce that is supporting the illegals, and even the Right-wing hate media admits it! You can't blame this on Obama, the GOP loving Chamber of Commerce owns it lock, stock, and barrel. It is the will of Capitalistic businessmen, if you support Capitalism then you get underpaid aliens, legal and illegal, competing for your job.

Chamber of Commerce 'determined' in push for immigration reform in 2014 - Washington Times

The president of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce said Wednesday the group will use all of its influence to persuade Congress to pass immigration reform this year.
“We’re determined to make 2014 the year that immigration reform is finally enacted,” Chamber CEO Thomas J. Donohue said in his annual speech on the state of American business.
Mr. Donohue said the powerful business lobby will work with churches, community organizations, law enforcement groups and others to make sure the Republican-led House approves immigration reform. The Chamber has been advocating for the legislation as a boost for the economy.
The Senate approved comprehensive immigration reform legislation last year, but the measure has stalled in the House. Republican leaders have said they are willing to consider portions of the proposal, such as improved border security, although there is resistance to creating a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants.
Speaking at the group’s headquarters in Washington, Mr. Donohue also said the Chamber will work in the mid-term elections to elect “a pro-business majority in the House.”

Michelle Malkin | » The U.S. Chamber of Commerce vs. America

Last year, the chamber poured more than $52 million into K Street lobbying efforts on behalf of illegal alien amnesty, Fed Ed Common Core programs and increased federal spending. This year, chamber bigwigs are paving the perilous pathway to GOP capitulation. The left hardly needs to lift a finger against tea party candidates and activists who are bravely challenging the big government status quo. The chamber has already volunteered to spend $50 million subsidizing the Republican incumbency protection racket and attacking anti-establishment conservatives.
Allow me to say, “I told you so.” In 2010, when President Barack Obama attacked the chamber for accepting “foreign donations” just before the midterm elections, many on the right rushed to the group’s side. But as I warned then, the purported enemy of my enemy is … sometimes my worst enemy.

snip/

The chamber is one of the staunchest promoters of mass illegal immigration, and...oppose immigration enforcement measures.
The chamber opposed E-verify and sued Arizona over its employer sanctions law.

The recent U.S. Supreme Court ruling on Hobby Lobby and how it ultimately affects religion and businesses and people associated with it and especially how it affects women's rights is gaining much strength and women are up in arms about this decision and the GOP has much to ponder upon on whether it can continue to receive and sustain the female vote in future elections as long as they have Conservative judges and other Republican elected officials in office who can severely thwart Women's Rights and move them backward instead of forward.

Stephanie Miller eviscerates GOPer: Your medieval history degree is ?handy? defending Republicans

The recent U.S. Supreme Court ruling on Hobby Lobby and how it ultimately affects religion and businesses and people associated with it and especially how it affects women's rights is gaining much strength and women are up in arms about this decision and the GOP has much to ponder upon on whether it can continue to receive and sustain the female vote in future elections as long as they have Conservative judges and other Republican elected officials in office who can severely thwart Women's Rights and move them backward instead of forward.

Stephanie Miller eviscerates GOPer: Your medieval history degree is ?handy? defending Republicans

It actually doesnt effect women at all. No wonder people have bought the constant propaganda coming from the Left. They repeat it tirelessly. Repeat a lie often enough and people start to believe it. Thank you, Herr Goebbels.

Yes, we shall ALL take into consideration that RADICAL leftist radio host Stephanie Miller did HER research and spouts the left wing talking points, and HER OPINION!

Next, why not get The Piglosi to do some research and tell us, her figures are 75% of woman SHE ASKED! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Although most of the followers can't figure it out, the conservative movement doesn't really feel it is waging war on women. Conservatives love their mothers, their sisters, their wives, their daughters.

What conservatives really think is that (some) women are waging war on the family. This feeling is deeper and more general than doctrinal quibbles over obstetrics and gynecology, it goes the the alignment of the foundation of family as conservatives understand it.

1 Timothy 2:11-15
A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. ...

1 Corinthians 14:34 Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.

For conservatives, especially Christian, Jewish or Muslim conservatives, androgyny (the idea that men and women are equal) is unacceptable in both religious and secular society. This is for them the basis of the social order and the commandment of God.

Although most of the followers can't figure it out, the conservative movement doesn't really feel it is waging war on women. Conservatives love their mothers, their sisters, their wives, their daughters.

What conservatives really think is that (some) women are waging war on the family. This feeling is deeper and more general than doctrinal quibbles over obstetrics and gynecology, it goes the the alignment of the foundation of family as conservatives understand it.

A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. ...

1 Corinthians 14:34 Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.

For conservatives, especially Christian, Jewish or Muslim conservatives, androgyny (the idea that men and women are equal) is unacceptable in both religious and secular society. This is for them the basis of the social order and the commandment of God.
You have brought up truly good food-for-thought with these two Scriptures. Let us examine them closer and then ask the question: How many women are acting in such manner today and how many men hold women to these Biblical standards today?

"Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety." 1 TIMOTHY 2:11-15 KJV​

"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are COMMANDED to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church." 1 CORINTHIANS 14:34-35 KJV​

Are there any women who truly and undeniably hold themselves to this standard today and are there any men who hold their women to these standards also? If not, Why Not? Should women not be living this way as Conservatives would like for you to do?

You have brought up truly good food-for-thought with these two Scriptures. Let us examine them closer and then ask the question: How many women are acting in such manner today and how many men hold women to these Biblical standards today?

"Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety." 1 TIMOTHY 2:11-15 KJV​

"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are COMMANDED to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church." 1 CORINTHIANS 14:34-35 KJV​

Are there any women who truly and undeniably hold themselves to this standard today and are there any men who hold their women to these standards also? If not, Why Not? Should women not be living this way as Conservatives would like for you to do?

Amazing number of fallacies in one post.
1) That the verses cited are the only standards
2) That all conservatives hold those as standards
3) that you have any standing to comment on this issue at all.
etc.

etc.
Concerning your No. 1 statement:

These are obviously some of the standards Conservatives avoid like the plague as it would be too hard to adhere to them so let's just sweep them under the carpet instead. It's easier.

2. Oh, but they sure try to make others believe that they do. That is Hypocrisy at its best.

3. Speaking of having standing, what gives a "Rabbi" any standing at all to be discussing things Christian? Shouldn't you be expending your energy in discussing your torah or menorah or stuff like that instead.

etc.
Concerning your No. 1 statement:

These are obviously some of the standards Conservatives avoid like the plague as it would be too hard to adhere to them so let's just sweep them under the carpet instead. It's easier.

2. Oh, but they sure try to make others believe that they do. That is Hypocrisy at its best.

3. Speaking of having standing, what gives a "Rabbi" any standing at all to be discussing things Christian? Shouldn't you be expending your energy in discussing your torah or menorah or stuff like that instead.
A typical ALinksy Rules For Radicals: Pin standards on your opponent and make them stand up to them.
Hey, what standards do you have, other than taking it up the ass?

I don't know how to break this to you, but that first line is a bit patronizing.

Or did you think you needed to man 'splain it to me?

You are blinded by the fact that the left is using your so called status as a minority for political reasons

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm not blinded by anything. Keep your God laws off my body including reproductive health, and your nose out of my business, equal pay for equal work and we will get along fine.

Oh shut up. No real man would have anything to do with a baby-killing, pseudo female like you, let alone get anywhere near that . . . uh . . . reproductive apparatus on your body.

You are blinded by the fact that the left is using your so called status as a minority for political reasons

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm not blinded by anything. Keep your God laws off my body including reproductive health, and your nose out of my business, equal pay for equal work and we will get along fine.

Oh shut up. No real man would have anything to do with a baby-killing, pseudo female like you, let alone get anywhere near that . . . uh . . . reproductive apparatus on your body.

Is that the best your ignorant ass can come up with? Of course it is Koch whore.

Forum List

Back