🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ware county Georgia CPA finds sequestered Dominion machine switched vote to Biden !

No matter how much PROOF surfaces that they stole the election....they will laugh all the way to the White House, HOR and Senate if all we do is whine and play the victim card.

"When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." ~ Thomas Jefferson
What do you suggest we do, asshole?

The quote he provided is your answer, and you really don't need to be hostile.

No matter how much PROOF surfaces that they stole the election....they will laugh all the way to the White House, HOR and Senate if all we do is whine and play the victim card.

I do when he's lambasting people for doing nothing and he proposes nothing.

Let's see it.

Not so fast......

You'll need to apologize for being honest above, then ask NICELY
Go screw yourself. You obviously don't have any solutions.

The crew I associate with are real doers and men of action

You might not fit in to be honest. Sry
Yeah, you're all real doers and men of action who have no proposals.

Either propose something or shut your fucking yap.

Proof that the election was a swindle just keeps rolling in.

A Test: HOLY COW – Ware County GA ran same number of Trump and Biden voter to test Dominion system. Biden came out ahead by 26%! WHAT???
That's what I love-- a news article that let's you know who, what, when, where and why, so I can go get some more information. Want to know what really happened?

Pursue all peaceful and legal means possible. After that it's anyone's guess.
We're already doing that. The problem is that the enemy is in control of much of the machinery of so-called "justice.

We're already doing that. The problem is that the enemy is in control of much of the machinery of so-called "justice."
We wait patiently for the system to work or fail. Anything else would be irresponsible at this point. Best to keep the information flowing and keeping people aware and involved.

Prove I do nothing.

And why are you so hostile towards people on the same side?

I was not specifically commenting about you....you apparently took it that way.

Calm down. We have to THINK through this mess. Emotions are a distraction.

A Test: HOLY COW – Ware County GA ran same number of Trump and Biden voter to test Dominion system. Biden came out ahead by 26%! WHAT???
That's what I love-- a news article that let's you know who, what, when, where and why, so I can go get some more information. Want to know what really happened?

Is this guy a Democrat?

Prove I do nothing.

You were just smacking people around for doing nothing. What the fuck are you doing? Nothing, is all I can see.

We're already doing that. The problem is that the enemy is in control of much of the machinery of so-called "justice.

We're already doing that. The problem is that the enemy is in control of much of the machinery of so-called "justice."
We wait patiently for the system to work or fail. Anything else would be irresponsible at this point. Best to keep the information flowing and keeping people aware and involved.
Waiting patiently is the same as doing nothing.

Is this guy a Democrat?

Dunno. If it matters to you, look it up. And read the rest of his tweets about this--it gives more details.

LOL

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

A Georgia county election official said claims on social media that President Trump’s team has gotten hold of a Dominion voting machine are completely false.

This has already been debunked. You cult freaks will swallow anything as long as you like it.

Why would we trust a lefty rag like Politico? Back to 'human error'. Those machines must be garbage if they have no fail safes.

Prove I do nothing.

You were just smacking people around for doing nothing. What the fuck are you doing? Nothing, is all I can see.

You are far too emotional to be trusted with any sensitive information.
We would call you a liability.

This has already been debunked. You cult freaks will swallow anything as long as you like it.

Carlos Nelson said it’s not true.

Did everyone see that?

Carlos MFn Nelson

Faun is a dumb fuck.

Thomas Jefferson has been debunked ?

Hmm...why does that not surprise me from your side?

Forum List

Back