🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ware county Georgia CPA finds sequestered Dominion machine switched vote to Biden !

No matter how much PROOF surfaces that they stole the election....they will laugh all the way to the White House, HOR and Senate if all we do is whine and play the victim card.

"When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." ~ Thomas Jefferson
This has already been debunked. You cult freaks will swallow anything as long as you like it.

Carlos Nelson said it’s not true.

Did everyone see that?

Carlos MFn Nelson

Faun is a dumb fuck.

Imbecile, they recounted by hand which closely matched the machine tally. How's that possible if the machine tally was rigged to give Biden a 26% advantage?

Not to mention, their Republican governor and Republican secretary of state confirmed and certified their results.

You cult freaks are absolutely insane. :cuckoo:

"Not to mention, their Republican governor and Republican secretary of state confirmed and certified their results."

That proves exactly nothing.

Yea, those two are corrupt.

The governor has a daughter who's boyfriend just died in a fiery car crash. It looks like a bomb hit it.

Another victim of the Clinton kill list, huh?

Biden seems to have his own kill list. However, it might be Camel Toe Harris.

So it was Biden, not the Clintons?

Proof that the election was a swindle just keeps rolling in.

A Test: HOLY COW – Ware County GA ran same number of Trump and Biden voter to test Dominion system. Biden came out ahead by 26%! WHAT???
LOL

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

A Georgia county election official said claims on social media that President Trump’s team has gotten hold of a Dominion voting machine are completely false.
He's a Democrat, asshole. Nothing he says can be believed..

Those machines are garbage and cannot be relied upon.

As for the claims made it's impossible for any of us here to know what's true and what isn't.
Then y'all should have voted by mail.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Why, so election workers could throw our votes into the trash?

No matter how much PROOF surfaces that they stole the election....they will laugh all the way to the White House, HOR and Senate if all we do is whine and play the victim card.

This has already been debunked. You cult freaks will swallow anything as long as you like it.

Did everyone see that?

Carlos MFn Nelson

Faun is a dumb fuck.

Imbecile, they recounted by hand which closely matched the machine tally. How's that possible if the machine tally was rigged to give Biden a 26% advantage?

Not to mention, their Republican governor and Republican secretary of state confirmed and certified their results.

"Not to mention, their Republican governor and Republican secretary of state confirmed and certified their results."

LOL

Yeah, why should we believe a Republican governor and a Republican Secretary of State when we can just believe Impeached Trump and farting hands-in-his-pants Giuliani who insists he really, really won?

The governor and SOS refused to call for an audit even though the evidence that vote fraud was committed in the early morning of Nov 4 is irrefutable.

LOLOL

There is no such evidence. Don't forget, you're just a fucking moron. :cuckoo:

A Test: HOLY COW – Ware County GA ran same number of Trump and Biden voter to test Dominion system. Biden came out ahead by 26%! WHAT???
LOL

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

A Georgia county election official said claims on social media that President Trump’s team has gotten hold of a Dominion voting machine are completely false.
He's a Democrat, asshole. Nothing he says can be believed..

Those machines are garbage and cannot be relied upon.

As for the claims made it's impossible for any of us here to know what's true and what isn't.
Then y'all should have voted by mail.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Why, so election workers could throw our votes into the trash?
Evidence that was done...?

We wait patiently for the system to work or fail. Anything else would be irresponsible at this point. Best to keep the information flowing and keeping people aware and involved.
The system has already failed. We're screwed.

It's PROVEN that the machines have an algorithm as part of their code. The ONLY reason to install an algorithm into what should merely be a tabulating exercise is to commit fraud.

So simple a moron can understand that. So, you are stupider than a moron.

But we already knew that.

Did everyone see that?

Carlos MFn Nelson

Faun is a dumb fuck.

Closely matched? That alone puts these machines in question. Add that the complete ease of making 'human errors' wherever they are used and investigation sounds like the only solution.

That's what I love-- a news article that let's you know who, what, when, where and why, so I can go get some more information. Want to know what really happened?

Why would we trust a lefty rag like Politico? Back to 'human error'. Those machines must be garbage if they have no fail safes.

Politico?

That's what I love-- a news article that let's you know who, what, when, where and why, so I can go get some more information. Want to know what really happened?

Why would we trust a lefty rag like Politico? Back to 'human error'. Those machines must be garbage if they have no fail safes.

Politico?

That's who Caputo writes for. No reason to trust them or this Nelson clown.

Politico?

Politico?

I see no reason to distrust it, considering he's just repeating what the voting official said. But hey, you want to get duped yet again, go for it.

Did everyone see that?

Carlos MFn Nelson

Faun is a dumb fuck.

Yea, those two are corrupt.

The governor has a daughter who's boyfriend just died in a fiery car crash. It looks like a bomb hit it.

KEMP called for a vote Audit just one day before........

Sounds like the young man was arkancided.

Politico?

Politico?

I see no reason to distrust it, considering he's just repeating what the voting official said. But hey, you want to get duped yet again, go for it.

You are a very trusting person. I tend to distrust those who have something to lose, like Nelson. He won't have a job tomorrow if the test happened. That he wouldn't be aware of such a test isn't a surprise if there is reason to think something is going on in Ware County.

I find this interesting, but take it with a grain of salt. The real fight is still violations of election laws that are patently unconstitutional.

It's PROVEN that the machines have an algorithm as part of their code. The ONLY reason to install an algorithm into what should merely be a tabulating exercise is to commit fraud.

Oh? What did that algorithm do? And what's your proof it did it?

That had something to do with the weighted vote the machine was set up to give didn't it ? Otherwise they say that Biden was getting 2.1% in weight, and Trump was receiving 1.75% in the weight of the vote that was set up somehow in the machine to give right ??

The only reason you add an algorithm to a simple tabulation machine is to alter the results you lying clod.

Politico?

Politico?

You are a very trusting person. I tend to distrust those who have something to lose, like Nelson. He won't have a job tomorrow if the test happened. That he wouldn't be aware of such a test isn't a surprise if there is reason to think something is going on in Ware County.

I find this interesting, but take it with a grain of salt. The real fight is still violations of election laws that are patently unconstitutional.

Perhaps the entire purpose of the covid 19 hoax....to win the election by giving an excuse to mail out millions of ballots?

What do you suggest we do, asshole?

First, stop calling people on your side asshole (even if true)....that's counter productive

All the crying and whining in the world is NOT going to stop the Left from laughing and stealing elections.

I have an entire list of things to do.
This reminds me of the lawyer woods who dumped on the spineless republican politicians in georgia

then rep crenshaw attacked woods in personal terms when he should have respectfully disagreed

then michelle maulkin who I like very much joined the fray and said insulting things about crenshaw

conservatives have to stop fighting among ourselves

The only reason you add an algorithm to a simple tabulation machine is to alter the results you lying clod.

I didn't ask you that, ya dumbshit. :eusa_doh:

I asked you what did that algorithm do? And what's your proof it did it?

Can't you answer that?

I didn't ask you that, ya dumbshit. :eusa_doh:

I asked you what did that algorithm do? And what's your proof it did it?

Can't you answer that?

And the answer, you fucking twat, is a simple tabulation machine SHOULD NOT HAVE AN ALGORITHM.

Forum List

Back