🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ware county Georgia CPA finds sequestered Dominion machine switched vote to Biden !

Proof that the election was a swindle just keeps rolling in.

A Test: HOLY COW – Ware County GA ran same number of Trump and Biden voter to test Dominion system. Biden came out ahead by 26%! WHAT???
CNN will claim that this has been debunked and a crazy conspiracy and nothing to see here.

No matter how much PROOF surfaces that they stole the election....they will laugh all the way to the White House, HOR and Senate if all we do is whine and play the victim card.

"When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." ~ Thomas Jefferson
What do you suggest we do, asshole?

First, stop calling people on your side asshole (even if true)....that's counter productive

All the crying and whining in the world is NOT going to stop the Left from laughing and stealing elections.

I have an entire list of things to do.

Run a less flawed candidate.

No matter how much PROOF surfaces that they stole the election....they will laugh all the way to the White House, HOR and Senate if all we do is whine and play the victim card.

First, stop calling people on your side asshole (even if true)....that's counter productive

All the crying and whining in the world is NOT going to stop the Left from laughing and stealing elections.

We did - far less flawed than your corrupt, senile pedophile.

This has already been debunked. You cult freaks will swallow anything as long as you like it.

It's PROVEN that the machines have an algorithm as part of their code. The ONLY reason to install an algorithm into what should merely be a tabulating exercise is to commit fraud.

So simple a moron can understand that. So, you are stupider than a moron.

But we already knew that.

Oh? What did that algorithm do? And what's your proof it did it?

The only reason you add an algorithm to a simple tabulation machine is to alter the results you lying clod.

I didn't ask you that, ya dumbshit. :eusa_doh:

I asked you what did that algorithm do? And what's your proof it did it?

Can't you answer that?

And the answer, you fucking twat, is a simple tabulation machine SHOULD NOT HAVE AN ALGORITHM.

And again, my question wasn't should it have an algorithm or not, they were what did that algorithm do? And what's your proof it did it?

That you refuse to answer those 2 very simple questions reveals you're hiding something.

And before you repeat yet again how a tabulation machine should not have an algorithm, all coding contains algorithms. Even if such an algorithm is simply keeping a tally.

So either you can answer what did the algorithm you're complaining about do? And what's your proof it did it? Or you're full of shit, and there is no nefarious algorithm.

You are hoping that no one can answer what the algorithm did, because if they can then it reveals the cheat. That's what your line of questioning is being based upon, and that's why you don't care as to why the machine had an algorithm purpose (it didn't), so otherwise let's make sure that they don't figure out why it had the algorithm, and if they do then let's formulate a plan to deal with that finding next eh ????

apply that to Biden.

flaws are perception aren't they?

apply that to Biden.

The fact that Biden beat Trump says it all. It's rare that an incumbent loses, but it happens. Biden wasn't even that strong a candidate.

So run a less flawed candidate.

apply that to Biden.

The fact that Biden beat Trump says it all. It's rare that an incumbent loses, but it happens. Biden wasn't even that strong a candidate.

regardless flawed is perception.

or Hillary was quite flawed...

and this isn't over yet.

A Test: HOLY COW – Ware County GA ran same number of Trump and Biden voter to test Dominion system. Biden came out ahead by 26%! WHAT???
That's what I love-- a news article that let's you know who, what, when, where and why, so I can go get some more information. Want to know what really happened?

Why would we trust a lefty rag like Politico? Back to 'human error'. Those machines must be garbage if they have no fail safes.

Politico?

That's what I love-- a news article that let's you know who, what, when, where and why, so I can go get some more information. Want to know what really happened?

Why would we trust a lefty rag like Politico? Back to 'human error'. Those machines must be garbage if they have no fail safes.

Politico?

That's who Caputo writes for. No reason to trust them or this Nelson clown.

I see no reason to distrust it, considering he's just repeating what the voting official said. But hey, you want to get duped yet again, go for it.

You are a very trusting person. I tend to distrust those who have something to lose, like Nelson. He won't have a job tomorrow if the test happened. That he wouldn't be aware of such a test isn't a surprise if there is reason to think something is going on in Ware County.

I find this interesting, but take it with a grain of salt. The real fight is still violations of election laws that are patently unconstitutional.

Perhaps the entire purpose of the covid 19 hoax....to win the election by giving an excuse to mail out millions of ballots?

Yep

apply that to Biden.

A flawed candidate that received the most votes in history.
Damn your dumb.
More than the flawed candidate Barack Hussein.
Do you even understand that it is all but mathematically impossible for what you blindly believe happened to actually happen.

They HAD to dump in Biden only votes! Even with the 26% cheat Biden still loses BIGLY!!
it would make sense they kept them in suitcases until they knew they needed them.

There were no nefarious suitcases.

According to Politifact:
...state officials told us that the full video shows the supposed “suitcases” were actually standard containers used to secure ballots, and that the ballots in question were opened and prepared for counting earlier in the night in full view of observers. They said the campaign presented limited, selective parts of the footage.​

The entire process was videoed by surveillance cameras. Perhaps you should be asking why the Trump team doesn't show the rest of the video?

...And Gabriel Sterling, the state’s voting system implementation manager, said that the full video showed that the containers were carrying ballots that were opened and processed earlier in the night. They weren’t suspicious ballots brought surreptitiously into the building, or ballots that were opened in secret.
“They were put in there about an hour earlier,” Sterling, a Republican, said by phone. He said of the Trump campaign: “They watched the same video tape.”
Sterling also said he saw no anomalies in the vote data that suggested any kind of mass voter fraud, as has been alleged. “These are just regular elections workers” doing their job, he said.

These officials - they're all Republicans, they'd have no reason to try and hide fraud.

They HAD to dump in Biden only votes! Even with the 26% cheat Biden still loses BIGLY!!

Wait
You're saying that you don't think that a half of a million people only voted for Biden with no other marks on the ballot?

Nah, only proof that you'll swallow anything.
Hmmmmmm . . . . . wrong. You are the turds swallowing the Dim meme that there's no evidence of fraud.

The initial Ware County vote favored Trump, with Trump collecting 9865 votes to Biden's 4211. That's a total of 14,076 votes. A manual recount of the ballots switched 37 of the 14,076 over to Trump. I realize math and science aren't the forte of Trump and his followers but I assure you, any way you slice it 37 divided by 14076 is 0.002629 which equals 0.26% not the 26% you're claiming.

I stand by my statement that you're completely gullible.

9865​

~~~~~~
It's called Rebellion....

Right. Your guy loses, you overturn it with violence. Not the American way.

~~~~~~

when has violence been used,, so far its all been by the rules,,,

apply that to Biden.

A flawed candidate that received the most votes in history.
Damn your dumb.
More than the flawed candidate Barack Hussein.
Do you even understand that it is all but mathematically impossible for what you blindly believe happened to actually happen.

Do you understand the concept of an unprecedented election out - in fact, a record in the history of our country?

This might be beyond you, but I try to be optimistic.

it would make sense they kept them in suitcases until they knew they needed them.

There were no nefarious suitcases.

According to Politifact:
...state officials told us that the full video shows the supposed “suitcases” were actually standard containers used to secure ballots, and that the ballots in question were opened and prepared for counting earlier in the night in full view of observers. They said the campaign presented limited, selective parts of the footage.​

The entire process was videoed by surveillance cameras. Perhaps you should be asking why the Trump team doesn't show the rest of the video?

...And Gabriel Sterling, the state’s voting system implementation manager, said that the full video showed that the containers were carrying ballots that were opened and processed earlier in the night. They weren’t suspicious ballots brought surreptitiously into the building, or ballots that were opened in secret.
“They were put in there about an hour earlier,” Sterling, a Republican, said by phone. He said of the Trump campaign: “They watched the same video tape.”
Sterling also said he saw no anomalies in the vote data that suggested any kind of mass voter fraud, as has been alleged. “These are just regular elections workers” doing their job, he said.

These officials - they're all Republicans, they'd have no reason to try and hide fraud.

Politifact? Roflmao....jeebus

~~~~~~

when has violence been used,, so far its all been by the rules,,,

What rules?

Forum List

Back