🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ware county Georgia CPA finds sequestered Dominion machine switched vote to Biden !

:iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: Wayne Dupre? The black version of Alex Jones?

WayneDupree.com - Media Bias/Fact Check
1607291287470.png

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate WayneDupree.com Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, use of poor sources, promotion of propaganda, and conspiracy theories as well as three failed fact checks.

The lack of curiosity about the new developments in the Bidengate Scandal by the media is most peculiar.

Its almost like they are part of the scam to disenfranchise the American People.
It's almost like so many judges have dismissed so many electoral fraud allegations as baseless that no one cares about the ravings of the raving loonies any more.

its just breaking .... more will be coming out ! i dont see the logic of making a claim that big without the actual proof !
Hilarious. So what was the logic of taking cases to court without actual proof? By 'actual proof' I mean 'admissible evidence'.

This is much better... Thank you. *goes to read the whole thing*

Edit: Out of 14 thousand votes 37 was switched. Don't die on this hill.

If that happens on the majority of machines... Maybe you got something.
I think you are confused. The election itself found 37 swapped votes. The subsequent audit used equal number of votes and found swapping. They haven't disclosed how many votes they ran in the audit.
Either way any swapping at any level requires a deeper look across the board.

I think you are confused. The election itself found 37 swapped votes. The subsequent audit used equal number of votes and found swapping. They haven't disclosed how many votes they ran in the audit.
I might be. I'll look at it again later.

I might be. I'll look at it again later.
That's just what I got from available information. Although why wasn't a red flag raised by the votes swapped in the election? Hopefully more information is forthcoming soon.

That's just what I got from available information. Although why wasn't a red flag raised by the votes swapped in the election? Hopefully more information is forthcoming soon.
Because 37 votes wasn't going to mean anything.

I don't understand why they didn't offer up the amount of votes they used in the audit.

No matter how much PROOF surfaces that they stole the election....they will laugh all the way to the White House, HOR and Senate if all we do is whine and play the victim card.

"When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." ~ Thomas Jefferson
What do you suggest we do, asshole?

First, stop calling people on your side asshole (even if true)....that's counter productive

All the crying and whining in the world is NOT going to stop the Left from laughing and stealing elections.

I have an entire list of things to do.

No matter how much PROOF surfaces that they stole the election....they will laugh all the way to the White House, HOR and Senate if all we do is whine and play the victim card.

Pursue all peaceful and legal means possible. After that it's anyone's guess.

First, stop calling people on your side asshole (even if true)....that's counter productive

All the crying and whining in the world is NOT going to stop the Left from laughing and stealing elections.

I have an entire list of things to do.
Let's see it.

Pursue all peaceful and legal means possible. After that it's anyone's guess.
We're already doing that. The problem is that the enemy is in control of much of the machinery of so-called "justice."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back