Warning! A real dig at Obama.

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Obama’s insults expose his ignorance and mental laziness
Bookworm on Mar 15 2013
sad_obama.jpg

I read this because of my own view of the man – and was surprised to find it quite logical and well thought out.

My theory about people who put down other people is that they’re deeply insecure. They think they can build themselves up by putting other people down. As I was saying to a friend in another context, when I walk into a room, I’m reasonably sure I’m one of the smartest people in the room. It’s sounds arrogant, but I don’t mean it to. We all have our gifts. I don’t walk into the room thinking I’m the most beautiful, or the best athlete, or the business maven extraordinaire. People like Obama, however, have a completely different attitude when they walk into a room. Rather than believing, as I do, that they’re one of the smartest ones, they have the terrible fear that they’re not one of the smartest ones. They compensate with arrogant, disdainful, insulting behavior

Read more @ Bookworm Room » Obama?s insults expose his ignorance and mental laziness

So...the guy who is reasonably certain he's the smartest person in the room is criticizing Obama for his supposed arrogance? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Obama’s insults expose his ignorance and mental laziness
Bookworm on Mar 15 2013
sad_obama.jpg

I read this because of my own view of the man – and was surprised to find it quite logical and well thought out.

My theory about people who put down other people is that they’re deeply insecure. They think they can build themselves up by putting other people down. As I was saying to a friend in another context, when I walk into a room, I’m reasonably sure I’m one of the smartest people in the room. It’s sounds arrogant, but I don’t mean it to. We all have our gifts. I don’t walk into the room thinking I’m the most beautiful, or the best athlete, or the business maven extraordinaire. People like Obama, however, have a completely different attitude when they walk into a room. Rather than believing, as I do, that they’re one of the smartest ones, they have the terrible fear that they’re not one of the smartest ones. They compensate with arrogant, disdainful, insulting behavior

Read more @ Bookworm Room » Obama?s insults expose his ignorance and mental laziness

Well longknife you went where? Harvard? Yale? Oxford? Columbia?

Forum List

Back