Warning For America!

You mean global warming that was proven wrong and then renamed climate change, don't you?

What would it profit you to gain the whole world only to lose your own soul? Have you given it any thought lately?

-Jeremiah

Neither will I. I will be blaming those who failed to heed the warnings He sent us. That includes alot of Christians. Plenty of blame to go around, editec.

Me neither. Satan has a counterfeit for everything God does, doesn't he? The nerve. Really!

I think Billy Graham is a baptist if I'm not mistaken. I'm sorry, I've never heard of him ever taking a lavish vacation or living in a lavish home. If you know otherwise, feel free to correct me. I'm not a baptist. I'm a pentacostal like Reinhart Bonke and I can assure you that if you ever listened to him you'd know he is the real deal. No lavish vacations or lavish living for Reinhart. The mans ministry is untainted. For over 3 decades now and counting. He ministers to the poor of Africa which might be why others haven't heard of him before. I'm sure if we both believe in Jesus Christ that is all the common ground we need. I agree with you that there are some out there merchandising the gospel and God will judge those men one day for it. - Jeri

Billy Graham lives right down the road from me in a mansion in the gorgeous mountains of Black Mountain, east of Asheville. Not a bad haul for a guy who never held a job.

Good for him, it's a great place to live, but I don't get how that makes him somebody that needs listening to.

Last edited:
That is news to me on the matter of Billy Graham. As to who to listen to... try Jesus. I'd go straight to the bible as my source.

That is news to me on the matter of Billy Graham. As to who to listen to... try Jesus. I'd go straight to the bible as my source.

Except that when you created the thread you went straight to Billy Graham.
Which in a way makes more sense -- unlike Jesus, Billy's still alive, if barely.

Wrong. The article mentions Billy Graham but the message was a warning to America. America needs revival. This is true. Jesus is alive and well, I assure you. The fact that you do not believe so it a moot issue. It will not make a bit of difference on the day you stand before him giving an account of yourself and how you spent your time here on earth, Pogo.

Wrong. The article mentions Billy Graham but the message was a warning to America. America needs revival.

Bearing false witness?
94-year-old Billy Graham?s warning for America
“God’s prophet” – famed evangelist Billy Graham – is praying America will experience another “great spiritual awakening.”

.... At a time when many believe the midnight hour on God’s prophetic clock is fast approaching, major evangelists – Billy Graham, Franklin Graham, Bonnke, Laurie, Chuck Smith, Banning Liebscher and others – are turning their attention toward America in the hope of helping ignite an end-times awakening.

Jesus is alive and well, I assure you.

Then what about the Easter Bunny? :eek:
So there was no crucifixion. Got it. I can tell the DMV office that closes because it's Good Friday that they're full of shit.

The fact that you do not believe so it a moot issue. It will not make a bit of difference on the day you stand before him giving an account of yourself and how you spent your time here on earth, Pogo.

I give an account of myself in the here and now. It's a bit more real than comic book fantasies invented thousands of years in the past by primitive hunter-gatherers.

This thread isn't a "Current Event". Some huckster stirring up shit isn't an event. Should be in Religion.

Last edited:
If you've put your life in Gods hands you have nothing to worry about. That is true. Worry is an act of futility. It will not add one day to your life or one cubit to your stature. It is an inhibitor. Throw it out and don't look back. Trust God instead. - Jeri

If you've put your life in Gods hands you have nothing to worry about. That is true. Worry is an act of futility. It will not add one day to your life or one cubit to your stature. It is an inhibitor. Throw it out and don't look back. Trust God instead. - Jeri

So, what's the point of the "Warning To America" then

So, what's the point of the "Warning To America" then

Simple. It's time to turn back to God and put your life in his hands. Who would you rather be in Psalms 91? Read it and let me know!

Forum List

Back