*WARNING! GRAPHIC* A Boy At 14 * WARMING! GRAPHIC*

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
If you have just eaten skip this thread!! WARNING GRAPHIC!!

A 14 year old Christian boy working for slave wages for his muslim bosses asked for a loan to buy food. The muslim bosses threw him in one of the kilns. Rescued by fellow Christians he still survives with burns over 50% of his body.

The Christians in the middle east are being treated as bad as the Jews were during WW2. We have a muslim president who has IGNORED the attacks on Christians AND Jews. I feel damned ashamed that given our current islamic leadership and it's democrat blessing that this very thing is going to play out more and more.

Israel is importing Jews INTO Israel and America IF it could SHOULD be importing Christians INTO America NOT the damn islamics. America is a big country and making room for MORE Christians is really not a problem. Obama is importing islamic filth. We need more Christians and right now they need us.

*WARNING!! GRAPHIC!!

Why should America show favoritism towards Christians over Muslims?

Oh that's right. We shouldn't.

Just wait til black Christians need rescuing. This asshole's tune will change.

It is indeed disgusting that Obama is not taking action to protect Christian victims of brutality in the Middle east. Since the US is a majority Christian country, I am surprised that the its leader can get away with this.

It is indeed disgusting that Obama is not taking action to protect Christian victims of brutality in the Middle east. Since the US is a majority Christian country, I am surprised that the its leader can get away with this.
America is not a Christian nation. Otherwise, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in now. What's happening now could not happen in a Christian nation, blessed by God. America has rejected God, and we are paying the price.

There is no need for America to choose between Muslims and Christians.

More Christians would mean FEWER of YOUR type.
Reason enough as I see it.

My "type" is already the rarest of all.

I am a Dragon in a world full of Sheep, holding in one hand the Sun and in the other the Moon. Yet I would rather use my Fire to unify rather than to divide.

Last edited:

I am a dragon in a world full of sheep, holding in one hand the Sun and in the other the Moon. Yet I would rather use my Fire to unify rather than to divide.

You unify nothing and you hold nothing. Your "fire" is your mouth.
Your EGO is your only friend.

I am a Dragon in a world full of Sheep, holding in one hand the Sun and in the other the Moon. Yet I would rather use my Fire to unify rather than to divide.

I am afraid that you think too much of yourself. You are a human being like the rest of us.

Gee, because Christians don't burn Muslims in kilns now do they?
Heaven forfend. Christians are much too technologically advanced to actually have to put their hands on a boy in order to maim him. What are you thinking of?

Iraq+2.jpg

Forum List

Back