🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Warning: National Day of Hate Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by fncceo
Despite being really easy to hate, he's as Jewish as a pork sausage.

He occasionally claims to be Jewish to excuse his antisemitic remarks.

I tend to believe people are who they say they are.

If he's really a Jew the brutal honesty with which he admits to the heavy jewish american involvement in the destruction of the nation's racial make up is quite remarkable.

You may have a point.

Recognising the discrimination Ethiopian Jews face in Israel is a step in the right direction

Until we see clearly that Israel uses the same techniques on Ethiopian Jews and Palestinians, we can't start to fight oppression
ETHIOPIAN-JEWS-PROTEST.jpg

Ethiopian Israelis hold photos of their relatives during a protest outside the Israeli Knesset in Jerusalem, calling on the Israeli government to bring their family members to Israel, March 12, 2018. There of approximately 8,000 Ethiopians waiting to immigrate to Israel and be reunited with their families. The Jewish Ethiopians say they are discriminated against by the Israeli government because they are an ethic minority. Photo by Debbie Hill/UPI
Here we see why there is antisemitism on the left, as well. This poster, for example, can’t resist slapping around Israel on a thread about antisemitism - which shows the overlap between antisemitism and the targeted hate for Israel.

‘ Nuff said on that, but I have noted that, thus far at least, the negative comments have all come from the leftists here.

Last edited:
the "day of hate" comes from white supremacists groups and neo-nazi groups. In other words, the far right.

which means you wont find any jew hate among democrats, since the far right as taken that role.

This is why jews tend to democrats, because the neo-nazi groups gravitate towards the republican side.
You’re wrong on that. We have a Committee to Combat Antisemitism here in Virginia, established by our Republican Governor, and the Republicans in the state legislature have all been in support of the new laws the Committee has proposed to fight the Jew-hate. The only ones trying to block it are the Democrats.

There should be several armed people in your congregation.

Maybe there are. They keep it secret.
Now you know the tribe tends to NOT live out in the sticks.

Oh, I always knew that. That’s why I said the poster must live in a rural area if he never saw a Jew.
If the population is under 10k, your chances of getting a good hot pastrami on rye are NOT good. :aargh:
This I knew!
Groceries are another concern.

That‘s why Jews live in cities, or surrounding areas.

I forget now--- Why are people hating on the Jews again?

Does Quasar have anything to do with it?

I thought people hating Asians was the In Vogue thing now?

Or was that simply not giving Blacks enough of their daily dosage of ass-kissing?
Asians and Jews are the most successful groups in America, and thus a lot of people are jealous - which I believe is the root of the hate in both cases.

There’s some thought that this is all an exaggerated threat, given how the number of “white supremacists” belonging to Neo-Nazi groups is small - and that the media likes to hype the dangers from the right. This article states how most of the hate and attacks toward Jews is from the Muslim and black community, but of course the events of the day will tell us whether this threat was actual or played up. I’m still worried, as services are about to start here on the East Coast.

You’re wrong on that. We have a Committee to Combat Antisemitism here in Virginia, established by our Republican Governor, and the Republicans in the state legislature have all been in support of the new laws the Committee has proposed to fight the Jew-hate. The only ones trying to block it are the Democrats.h
ok, did virginia do anything about nick fuentes invited to mar-a-lago.

Actually Youngkin has been hobnobbing with a few antisemites like Paul Lepage and Sebastian Gorka.

They had asked 57 republicans about the Trump meeting with kanye and fuentes. There are alot of no responses, leaders who wont speak out against anti-semitism.

Living in Houston and in Texas we dont have a lot of jews so I havent found a reason to hate them.
I did work for a jew years back when I worked in a Bicycle shop but it was over 40 years ago.
And yeah he had a cheap side that was undeniable but I didnt hate the guy.
And he actually paid well.

I used to work for a couple of Jewish doctors whom I adored! I started the job during Passover, and my employers were wonderful about sharing their holiday with me, a gentile.

Their office manager was another story, but it's kind of what she got paid for. No sweat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back