🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Warning: National Day of Hate Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard about this. If you live near any radicalized righwingers (such as those who have expressed their support of the January 6th terrorists)_ then I urge you to be extra vigilant, as there is no telling what these folks are possible of. They are itching to start shooting people, and soon it will all kick off and actually happen. I don't know what the fate of our Republic will be, but the current system of checks and balances is being threatened from within, even if those threats are just implied. And in this instance, these threats are not direct, just implied. How long will they continue to just be implied, especially if those who threaten have actual political support? From people like Trump and his lackeys? We do still have a functioning legal and justice system, but it is about to get pressure tested.

I understand that American Jews have long been dedicated members of the Democrat Party but these days there is simply no longer any doubt that the modern version of that Party is increasingly open in Jew hate.

79495.jpg

I can't believe you don't know the reason why most american Jews are dedicated members of the Democrat Party. The fact that they support this party because it's the most perfectly aligned with the jewish american dream of racially diversifying the United States is standard fare.

As for hate crimes against Jews, we can't deny that a lot of them are committed by dumb people who don't even know why they are attacking Jews or just plain wackos who never saw a single conspiracy theory they didn't like.

You have another group on the left side of the political spectrum who atacks Jews due to Israel's treatment of the arab population of Palestine, even though the poor american Jew they harm, probably has never been to Israel, never saw a palestinian arab and maybe don't even speak Hebrew.

But you also have people who harbor a deep resentment towards that slice of the US demography for their crucial role in diversifying America and take the vile decision to take out their frustrations on individual Jews they never met before, whose personal opinions on "racial diversity" they don't even know (not that anyone deserves to be insulted, beaten or murdered because of their personal opinion).

So these innocent american Jews end up paying the price for what their coreligionists did as a collective, as a political lobby in America.

Psychological profiles of the attackers almost always reveal mental illness and/or very violent personalities.

Last edited:
antisemitism is NOT about religion. It is about hate, and prejudice, and bigotry.
You may have a point.

Recognising the discrimination Ethiopian Jews face in Israel is a step in the right direction

Until we see clearly that Israel uses the same techniques on Ethiopian Jews and Palestinians, we can't start to fight oppression
ETHIOPIAN-JEWS-PROTEST.jpg

Ethiopian Israelis hold photos of their relatives during a protest outside the Israeli Knesset in Jerusalem, calling on the Israeli government to bring their family members to Israel, March 12, 2018. There of approximately 8,000 Ethiopians waiting to immigrate to Israel and be reunited with their families. The Jewish Ethiopians say they are discriminated against by the Israeli government because they are an ethic minority. Photo by Debbie Hill/UPI

I didn't know any growing in is the burbs of Washington D.C. but as a freshman in college, nearly the entire freshman floor was Jewish guys from New York and New Jersey. Those guys were a riot! I had so much fun with them freshman year.
Tell me about it! I grew up in Orange County, NY. I knew so many Jews, even dated a Jewish girl for years and she was the only girl that almost got proposed to...other than the wife I have now who is Catholic (I am neither Jewish nor Catholic). You can NOT live in those parts without having their culture rub off on you a bit.

Does that include holding the Democrat Party to account? I'm very strongly pro-Israel and consider myself a Christian Zionist. A lot of people on the Left think of that label as the next thing to evil but I consider it to be obedience to God's word about His chosen people.

I understand that American Jews have long been dedicated members of the Democrat Party but these days there is simply no longer any doubt that the modern version of that Party is increasingly open in Jew hate.
It may be none of my business, not being Jewish myself, but IMO, ANY American Jew who supports that Party should not be allowed to make Aliyah. Israel already has enough of that crowd trying to weaken and destroy it from within.
the "day of hate" comes from white supremacists groups and neo-nazi groups. In other words, the far right.

which means you wont find any jew hate among democrats, since the far right as taken that role.

This is why jews tend to democrats, because the neo-nazi groups gravitate towards the republican side.

I heard about this. If you live near any radicalized righwingers (such as those who have expressed their support of the January 6th terrorists)_ then I urge you to be extra vigilant, as there is no telling what these folks are possible of. They are itching to start shooting people, and soon it will all kick off and actually happen. I don't know what the fate of our Republic will be, but the current system of checks and balances is being threatened from within, even if those threats are just implied. And in this instance, these threats are not direct, just implied. How long will they continue to just be implied, especially if those who threaten have actual political support? From people like Trump and his lackeys? We do still have a functioning legal and justice system, but it is about to get pressure tested.

1677299961840.png

An unnamed person in my shul is armed every Shabbat service. Not really keeping with the day of peace and rest, but it is what it is….
There should be several armed people in your congregation.
Where in the world do you live? Must be rural.
Now you know the tribe tends to NOT live out in the sticks.

If the population is under 10k, your chances of getting a good hot pastrami on rye are NOT good. :aargh:

Groceries are another concern.

Living in Houston and in Texas we dont have a lot of jews so I havent found a reason to hate them.
I did work for a jew years back when I worked in a Bicycle shop but it was over 40 years ago.
And yeah he had a cheap side that was undeniable but I didnt hate the guy.
And he actually paid well.

Living in Houston and in Texas we dont have a lot of jews so I havent found a reason to hate them.
I did work for a jew years back when I worked in a Bicycle shop but it was over 40 years ago.
And yeah he had a cheap side that was undeniable but I didnt hate the guy.
And he actually paid well.
Lotsa Jews in the towns I come from. I remember the 1st time I was made aware of it. Was about 5, neighbor girls had me over for dinner, it was kosher beef hot dogs.

I still like beef hot dogs to this day. Nathan's Kosher beefs are good, but I usually get the "Sam's Choice" no nitrite/nitrate ones. Really not as big as I'd like, but they taste right.

I forget now--- Why are people hating on the Jews again?

Does Quasar have anything to do with it?

I thought people hating Asians was the In Vogue thing now?

Or was that simply not giving Blacks enough of their daily dosage of ass-kissing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back