Warning: Repeat Violent Criminal Released Early in Baltimore Kills Young Woman

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
A violent ex-con suspected of murdering a 26-year-old woman was serving a 30-year sentence but released early by a SOROS-funded liberal DA. This was the same liberal mayor, Marilyn Moseby, who instructed police to “give [violent thugs] space to destroy” during a riot.

Last edited:
It was all by design. They knew he would reoffend, and they got their twisted wish.
And a lovely young woman paid for that with her life.

Too bad Maryland doesn’t have the death penalty. There’s nothing to be gained by keeping this animal alive - and a risk that some other liberal DA will release him early again, to kill once more.

From the social media of the deceased...

“EcoMap Technologies stand against systemic racism, bigotry, and a police state that criminalizes Black bodies,” “We stand in support of the Black Lives Matter movement, now and always. We commit to being anti-racist in all aspects of what we do … We encourage all other startups to speak out and do the same.”

Screen Shot 16.jpg

A violent ex-con suspected of murdering a 26-year-old woman was serving a 30-year sentence but released early by a SOROS-funded liberal DA. This was the same liberal mayor, Marilyn Moseby, who instructed police to “give [violent thugs] space to destroy” during a riot.

(((SOROS))) a little self-hate there? Hum?

“EcoMap Technologies stand against systemic racism, bigotry, and a police state that criminalizes Black bodies,” “We stand in support of the Black Lives Matter movement, now and always. We commit to being anti-racist in all aspects of what we do … We encourage all other startups to speak out and do the same.”

View attachment 834848
OMG.

How did they know he would reoffend?
I wouldn’t say they knew - but it was definitely possible. The rabid animal should NOT have been released. Now he’s on the loose, and the entire city of Baltimore is at risk.

I wish he could be given the chair.

View attachment 834848
"a police state that criminalizes Black bodies"
No, just black criminals.....like the one who killed you.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t say they knew - but it was definitely possible. The rabid animal should NOT have been released. Now he’s on the loose, and the entire city of Baltimore is at risk.

I wish he could be given the chair.
He would have gotten out eventually either way. Should he have just been locked up forever?

There it is, folks. This poster thinks she deserved it.

Most people don't deserve to die, including her, but she worked to create the situation that kills her.

She believed the bullshit, and the bullshit believed back.

My condolences, but this was like throwing bullets into a fire, sooner or later one of them will blow back towards you.

Forum List

Back