Warning: Very Bad Gang Members and Drug Dealers Are Coming From Bahamas

We dont want any undocumented immigrants here. When are you retards gonna get that through your thicks skulls?
Read the article! No one without a current passport is allowed and their criminal histories are checked first. They aren't rowing over in rafts. They are flying on planes and have passed through customs.
Then what exactly are you guys mad at Trump for?
For going through this whole These people coming from the Bahamas are very bad people, very dangerous gang members, very very bad drug dealers. That is what he is inferring. Why he would say that or even think that, I can't imagine.
What exactly did he say? It seems like you are the one who is inferring.
I just quoted him exactly. Read the thread.
Here is his exact quote...

“I don’t want to allow people that weren’t supposed to be in the Bahamas to come into the United States, including some very bad people and some very bad gang members, and some very, very bad drug dealers,”

Well, in that case, Trump's words make even less sense, since criminals sneaking over here in boats aren't going to be headed through customs.
Omg OL lol.
Illegals in the bahamas! Illegals in the bahamas coming over here. Illegals in the bahamas coming over here.
Illegals in the bahamas!
Look up "infer." He's a master at not quite saying what he really means. His message is clear enough.

But TN's links make me need to backtrack some. There has been a valid problem with illegals coming from the Bahamas. I'm still just as pissed as ever that Trump said that, because there was no reason for it, but he does have some reason to want to be careful; of course, the border and customs agents ARE being careful. This "drug dealer" shit is just to stir the pot among his base.
First, you need to look up the word, infer. The word you should have used was, imply. He implied something and you inferred something from what he said.

As is so often true, your ignorance is astounding. Bahamas has been suffering under crime waves so severe that the military has to patrol the streets along with the police. It has a homicide rate several times that of the US and very severe gang violence involving guns and drugs. The US State Department has been issuing warnings about crime, especially against Americans, in the Bahamas for several years, dating back into the Obama administration, and months before Dorian issued especially strong warnings to US tourists.

Authorities Blame Gangs for the Bahamas’ Bloody Start to 2017

U.S. and Bahamas Battle Over Crime Statistics | Cruise Law News

I understand you are claiming that there was no reason for the President to warn Americans about the dangers of allowing Bahamians into the US in order to suggest the only possible motive was racism.
I have read both those links already, supplied by another poster. There is no danger of allowing Bahamians into the US the way it is presently being done, because customs and border agents are not allowing in anyone with criminal history.
That's good thing and it is also a good thing that the President is advising the public the danger the US is protecting us against by providing strong border security in this case. If only the Democrats would support strong border security on our southern border, the US would be a much safer place.
WHAT DANGER? Specifically, explain what you and the President see as the danger. Specifically. Give me an example or something, because it seems to me that you are either buying into his nightmare or one of those creatures in his base that really ought to go back under your rock.
The President was explaining why it was necessary to be extra careful about screening the people from the Bahamas because of their very high crime rate and their gang and drug issues. In these situations, there is always the temptation to ignore the potential dangers of allowing people in without carefully screening them because we feel sorry for them. The Democrats have been doing this in opposing every possible measure to establish border security on our southern border by trying to get people to overlook the dangers out of feelings of pity.

Give it up, there is no rational basis for suggesting the President is a racist.
There's always an excuse, and there are always completely unnecessary and half erroneous statements made by Trump slamming the immigrants of the day, whether they're from shitholes in Africa, from Mexico or Guatemala. Or now the Bahamas. You see any white faces from Norway in there?

Trump says US must be 'careful' about admitting people from Bahamas

"President Trump said Monday that the United States needs to be “careful” in making sure everyone entering the country from the Bahamas has proper documentation, suggesting dangerous individuals could sneak into the U.S. along with those seeking refuge following Hurricane Dorian."

We definitely do not need anymore violent thugs and drug dealers coming into our country from these shit hole places; besides its not like the whole island of the Bahamas got hit, why not make those subhuman animals remain on their own island. Trump was right to be concerned about gang members and drug dealers trying to sneak back in the U.S. using the hurricane as an excuse to expand their criminal activities back in the US where they escaped from previously.

100 potentially violent thugs were kicked off a boat headed for Florida yesterday for not having the proper documentation, the media tried to blame this on Trump just because Trump said "..everybody needs totally proper documentation. Because look, the Bahamas has some tremendous problems with people going to the Bahamas who weren’t supposed to be there" -- but the Trump admin had nothing to do with why the operator of that ferry kicked off those people, but they still did the right thing regardless....less shithole people to worry about.....now if only we can deport the other inferior blacks out of our country

Wrong color people for Trump.
Trump`s playing to his klan base which wouldn`t leave him if she shot their own family members.

Omg OL lol.
Illegals in the bahamas! Illegals in the bahamas coming over here. Illegals in the bahamas coming over here.
Illegals in the bahamas!
First, you need to look up the word, infer. The word you should have used was, imply. He implied something and you inferred something from what he said.

As is so often true, your ignorance is astounding. Bahamas has been suffering under crime waves so severe that the military has to patrol the streets along with the police. It has a homicide rate several times that of the US and very severe gang violence involving guns and drugs. The US State Department has been issuing warnings about crime, especially against Americans, in the Bahamas for several years, dating back into the Obama administration, and months before Dorian issued especially strong warnings to US tourists.

Authorities Blame Gangs for the Bahamas’ Bloody Start to 2017

U.S. and Bahamas Battle Over Crime Statistics | Cruise Law News

I understand you are claiming that there was no reason for the President to warn Americans about the dangers of allowing Bahamians into the US in order to suggest the only possible motive was racism.
I have read both those links already, supplied by another poster. There is no danger of allowing Bahamians into the US the way it is presently being done, because customs and border agents are not allowing in anyone with criminal history.
That's good thing and it is also a good thing that the President is advising the public the danger the US is protecting us against by providing strong border security in this case. If only the Democrats would support strong border security on our southern border, the US would be a much safer place.
WHAT DANGER? Specifically, explain what you and the President see as the danger. Specifically. Give me an example or something, because it seems to me that you are either buying into his nightmare or one of those creatures in his base that really ought to go back under your rock.
The President was explaining why it was necessary to be extra careful about screening the people from the Bahamas because of their very high crime rate and their gang and drug issues. In these situations, there is always the temptation to ignore the potential dangers of allowing people in without carefully screening them because we feel sorry for them. The Democrats have been doing this in opposing every possible measure to establish border security on our southern border by trying to get people to overlook the dangers out of feelings of pity.

Give it up, there is no rational basis for suggesting the President is a racist.
There's always an excuse, and there are always completely unnecessary and half erroneous statements made by Trump slamming the immigrants of the day, whether they're from shitholes in Africa, from Mexico or Guatemala. Or now the Bahamas. You see any white faces from Norway in there?
Typical Democrat slander. Again, there is no rational basis for calling the President a racist. Perhaps people like you who see only skin color should wonder if they are racists.

"President Trump said Monday that the United States needs to be “careful” in making sure everyone entering the country from the Bahamas has proper documentation, suggesting dangerous individuals could sneak into the U.S. along with those seeking refuge following Hurricane Dorian."

We definitely do not need anymore violent thugs and drug dealers coming into our country from these shit hole places; besides its not like the whole island of the Bahamas got hit, why not make those subhuman animals remain on their own island. Trump was right to be concerned about gang members and drug dealers trying to sneak back in the U.S. using the hurricane as an excuse to expand their criminal activities back in the US where they escaped from previously.

100 potentially violent thugs were kicked off a boat headed for Florida yesterday for not having the proper documentation, the media tried to blame this on Trump just because Trump said "..everybody needs totally proper documentation. Because look, the Bahamas has some tremendous problems with people going to the Bahamas who weren’t supposed to be there" -- but the Trump admin had nothing to do with why the operator of that ferry kicked off those people, but they still did the right thing regardless....less shithole people to worry about.....now if only we can deport the other inferior blacks out of our country
I would challenge trump to point where the Bahamas is.

I would challenge trump to point where the Bahamas is.
You would except that you wouldn't know if he gave the right answer.

Typical Democrat slander. Again, there is no rational basis for calling the President a racist. Perhaps people like you who see only skin color should wonder if they are racists.
I honestly don't do the "Democrat slander" thing, but his attitude toward immigrants has been atrocious since 2015 and every danged one of the groups--Muslims, Mexicans, Africans, Bahamians....have not been white. I have long said I didn't know if he was racist....but the pattern is getting too obvious to ignore. I'm still a little wondering, but not much.

I honestly don't do the "Democrat slander" thing, but his attitude toward immigrants has been atrocious since 2015 and every danged one of the groups--Muslims, Mexicans, Africans, Bahamians....have not been white. I have long said I didn't know if he was racist....but the pattern is getting too obvious to ignore. I'm still a little wondering, but not much.
You continue to do the Democrat slander thing with every post. Trump has shown no problems with legal immigrants who have been properly vetted. You continue to see nothing but skin color or religion when you look at people, so you really should consider if you are the racist, not the President.

You continue to do the Democrat slander thing with every post. Trump has shown no problems with legal immigrants who have been properly vetted. You continue to see nothing but skin color or religion when you look at people, so you really should consider if you are the racist, not the President.
The Bahamians coming into this country with passports and visas and background checks and clean criminal histories are not ILLEGALS, so what is he on about, then? The Bahamians are not a danger to US citizens. Trump has no reason to be "warning" us about them. It is to place in our minds the suspicion that these Bahamians are bad people.
I don't think that's right.
Now tell me who is the racist.

The Bahamians coming into this country with passports and visas and background checks and clean criminal histories are not ILLEGALS, so what is he on about, then? The Bahamians are not a danger to US citizens. Trump has no reason to be "warning" us about them. It is to place in our minds the suspicion that these Bahamians are bad people.
Clearly, you are and that's why you continue to lie about the President. He said the US must guard against these dangerous criminals sneaking into the country among legitimate refugees, yet you claim he is calling all Bahamians "bad" people because all you can see is skin color.

Clearly, you are and that's why you continue to lie about the President. He said the US must guard against these dangerous criminals sneaking into the country among legitimate refugees, yet you claim he is calling all Bahamians "bad" people because all you can see is skin color.
Norway has dangerous criminals too, except when he was talking about how much he wanted people from Norway to come here, he never ever once brought up "drug dealers" "rapists" and "murderers" -- why is that??

Trump said he wanted more immigrants from places like Norway. Now he’s using policy to try to make it happen.

You're the one focusing on the race thing. I'm trying to get it through your thick skull that the issue is that there is no way for dangerous criminals to sneak into the country among legitimate refugees because WE ARE NOT ADMITTING ANYONE WHO HASN'T GOT CURRENT DOCUMENTS and clean background checks.
If it makes you feel good to keep calling me a racist, go for it, but that's not the important part here. What IS important is what you are trying so hard to ignore--the fact that Trump is shitting all over these homeless people. Why? I think it might be because they're not Norwegian.

Norway has dangerous criminals too, except when he was talking about how much he wanted people from Norway to come here, he never ever once brought up "drug dealers" "rapists" and "murderers" -- why is that??

Trump said he wanted more immigrants from places like Norway. Now he’s using policy to try to make it happen.
Your obsession with skin color should worry you. Trump's immigration reform program wants to admit people who have talents and skills that can benefit the US. Norway is a developed country that produces people like that, but less developed countries produce them less often. You should try to see beyond skin color and try to evaluate people as individuals.

You're the one focusing on the race thing. I'm trying to get it through your thick skull that the issue is that there is no way for dangerous criminals to sneak into the country among legitimate refugees because WE ARE NOT ADMITTING ANYONE WHO HASN'T GOT CURRENT DOCUMENTS and clean background checks.
If it makes you feel good to keep calling me a racist, go for it, but that's not the important part here. What IS important is what you are trying so hard to ignore--the fact that Trump is shitting all over these homeless people. Why? I think it might be because they're not Norwegian.
lol Actually, you are the one who is obsessed with race, in this post as in all your others. The President is not "shitting all over these homeless people" he is merely stating what you have acknowledged, that he is doing everything he can to prevent the criminals from coming in along with the refugees. The President clearly sees the difference between the refugees and the criminals, but you seem to be unable to see anything beyond the color of their skin.

Your obsession with skin color should worry you. Trump's immigration reform program wants to admit people who have talents and skills that can benefit the US. Norway is a developed country that produces people like that, but less developed countries produce them less often. You should try to see beyond skin color and try to evaluate people as individuals.
Your obsession with dodging questions tells me that you are an intellectually dishonest coward.....

Your obsession with dodging questions tells me that you are an intellectually dishonest coward.....

I feel the same about the OP of this thread.

I answered your question, but apparently you were unable to understand my answer. Again, you need to try to see people beyond the color of their skin or you will never recover from your racism.

Yes there is. Trump has stirred the pot against everyone except white males. That is why Republicans have lost Muslims, Blacks, Asians and Hispanics.

Yes there is. Trump has stirred the pot against everyone except white males. That is why Republicans have lost Muslims, Blacks, Asians and Hispanics.
Oh, they had those groups? Since when? And Trump's support by Black and Hispanic voters is growing.

Forum List

Back