Warning: Very Bad Gang Members and Drug Dealers Are Coming From Bahamas

I thought only Mexico had bad hombres

The fear is all the Drug dealers will come here, and the Rich Island Partiers will have to find new supply lines, on the Island. A dependable drug dealer that will keep their mouth shut is hard to cultivate. Off the resorts the Bahamas is a third world country. corrupt Law enforcement and high crime.

He was talking about illegals coming in with them.
Have you morons ever heard of context? Good gawd almighty

Trump must have someone that looks under his bed every night for monsters.
The 100b dollar a year monster? Because that's what illegals cost.

Trump supports illegals being here. It's why he is doing nothing about those who employ them.
Hey, you wont get an argument from me about trump being lax on illegals.
But he is doing more than anyone else would.

Trump supports illegals being here. It's why he is doing nothing about those who employ them.
Now youre saying Trump isnt trying to get rid of illegals? Why do you people always lie? Can you not push your ideas without using lies? Are your ideas THAT bad?

Trump says US must be 'careful' about admitting people from Bahamas

"President Trump said Monday that the United States needs to be “careful” in making sure everyone entering the country from the Bahamas has proper documentation, suggesting dangerous individuals could sneak into the U.S. along with those seeking refuge following Hurricane Dorian."

We definitely do not need anymore violent thugs and drug dealers coming into our country from these shit hole places; besides its not like the whole island of the Bahamas got hit, why not make those subhuman animals remain on their own island. Trump was right to be concerned about gang members and drug dealers trying to sneak back in the U.S. using the hurricane as an excuse to expand their criminal activities back in the US where they escaped from previously.

100 potentially violent thugs were kicked off a boat headed for Florida yesterday for not having the proper documentation, the media tried to blame this on Trump just because Trump said "..everybody needs totally proper documentation. Because look, the Bahamas has some tremendous problems with people going to the Bahamas who weren’t supposed to be there" -- but the Trump admin had nothing to do with why the operator of that ferry kicked off those people, but they still did the right thing regardless....less shithole people to worry about.....now if only we can deport the other inferior blacks out of our country

Trump needs to get a new script. Just because you don't have documentation does not mean you are a criminal. It may be too sophisticated for Trump to understand but the Bahamas are islands and you can't evacuate from a island. I guess the waters were rushing in and people were being swept away so I couldn't get my visa excuse isn't good enough. Women and children were forced off because of that garbage.

No one anticipated what happened. The hurricane stalling over the Bahamas.

The Bahamas are not a shithole. A lot of people went there on vacations. The shithole is your brain. You are the subhuman trash that infects this country.

sub-buzz-1169-1568058341-1.jpg

You wonder why they trigger Trump?

Bahamas do not send their best and brightest

"President Trump said Monday that the United States needs to be “careful” in making sure everyone entering the country from the Bahamas has proper documentation, suggesting dangerous individuals could sneak into the U.S. along with those seeking refuge following Hurricane Dorian."

We definitely do not need anymore violent thugs and drug dealers coming into our country from these shit hole places; besides its not like the whole island of the Bahamas got hit, why not make those subhuman animals remain on their own island. Trump was right to be concerned about gang members and drug dealers trying to sneak back in the U.S. using the hurricane as an excuse to expand their criminal activities back in the US where they escaped from previously.

100 potentially violent thugs were kicked off a boat headed for Florida yesterday for not having the proper documentation, the media tried to blame this on Trump just because Trump said "..everybody needs totally proper documentation. Because look, the Bahamas has some tremendous problems with people going to the Bahamas who weren’t supposed to be there" -- but the Trump admin had nothing to do with why the operator of that ferry kicked off those people, but they still did the right thing regardless....less shithole people to worry about.....now if only we can deport the other inferior blacks out of our country

Trump needs to get a new script. Just because you don't have documentation does not mean you are a criminal. It may be too sophisticated for Trump to understand but the Bahamas are islands and you can't evacuate from a island. I guess the waters were rushing in and people were being swept away so I couldn't get my visa excuse isn't good enough. Women and children were forced off because of that garbage.

The Bahamas are not a shithole. A lot of people went there on vacations. The shithole is your brain. You are the subhuman trash that infects this country.
Bahamas are an island. Surrounded by big water, ocean water

The fear is all the Drug dealers will come here, and the Rich Island Partiers will have to find new supply lines, on the Island. A dependable drug dealer that will keep their mouth shut is hard to cultivate. Off the resorts the Bahamas is a third world country. corrupt Law enforcement and high crime.

Sounds like some bad hombres

We don’t want them mixing with our white people

We dont want any undocumented immigrants here. When are you retards gonna get that through your thicks skulls?

He is doing no more than anyone else has done. Well, he says he is, but he isn't.

Now youre saying Trump isnt trying to get rid of illegals? Why do you people always lie? Can you not push your ideas without using lies? Are your ideas THAT bad?

I said what I said. You can address what I said or not. I'm guessing not.

To a Prog there are no bad guys overseas. Except for Putin and Brexit people. There is crime. Bad crime. I have an in law who was raped in the Bahamas. It was not funny to her. Never had children.

To a Prog there are no bad guys overseas. Except for Putin and Brexit people. There is crime. Bad crime. I have an in law who was raped in the Bahamas. It was not funny to her. Never had children.

Tell us about your cousin in Thailand.

Youre suggesting that Trump wants illegals here, and you expect anyone to take you seriously? You are terrible at debating your political views. If you have to lie, why take that position in the first place?

He is doing no more than anyone else has done. Well, he says he is, but he isn't.
Lol how do you even respond to that?

Youre suggesting that Trump wants illegals here, and you expect anyone to take you seriously? You are terrible at debating your political views. If you have to lie, why take that position in the first place?

I explained why, which you ignored. Address that or not, again, I imagine not.

Bahamas are an island. Surrounded by big water, ocean water

Which means you can't evacuate easily. You would think Trump would know that.

Forum List

Back