Warren is giving one of the best speeches of this year. Target Trump.

Trump has been on the defense ever since Sen. Warren began ripping into him. Look how butthurt the pro-donnie posters are. Best they can do is lie about her being a fake native American and using it to get into Harvard. Both lies they can not back up. The only time she claimed to be native American was in a book she wrote where she told about stories handed down in her family. A book with comments about what she was told by her parents and grandparents about having native American heritage.
These liars can not produce evidence that she ever used the references anywhere else, certainly not to enter Harvard or get a job there,

politifact%2Fphotos%2FWarren_meme.jpg
Republicans worship Republicans who are "successful". By successful, if they can scam the elderly, rip off the middle class and crush the poor.

But if a Democrat is successful through hard work, they are mocked and hated by the GOP.

No wonder their family values are such a joke. Their morals laughable and their judgement freakishly unstable.
Elizabeth Warren Bought Foreclosed Homes to Make a Quick Profit, by Jillian Kay Melchior, Eliana Johnson, National Review

If that was the best Goofy Pocahontas Warren can do, The Donald has nothing to worry about. :p

Even employees at Trump U said they were told to target the elderly. So Republicans mock Warren's Indian ancestry. In their tiny minds, it's the same.

Is this the woman who said she was Native American......in order to get the benefits of being a Native American in job opportunities when she wasn't actually a native American? Thus denying actual Native Americans of those benefits...you mean her?

Republicans worship Republicans who are "successful". By successful, if they can scam the elderly, rip off the middle class and crush the poor.

But if a Democrat is successful through hard work, they are mocked and hated by the GOP.

No wonder their family values are such a joke. Their morals laughable and their judgement freakishly unstable.
Elizabeth Warren Bought Foreclosed Homes to Make a Quick Profit, by Jillian Kay Melchior, Eliana Johnson, National Review
Have you actually read your article? Perhaps you should. The title is the title to trick people looking for dirt into reading it. It must be so disappointing.

Let me share a few of the most choice parts:

But the house was not in fantastic shape, I can tell you that. It was a very nice house when it was purchased, but my grandmother kind of let it fall into disrepair.

See? She sold it but was not pressured into selling it. She just didn't want it any more.
Check this out:

In 1993, Warren bought a foreclosed property on N.W. 14th Street in Oklahoma City for $4,000. National Review attempted to contact the couple who had owned it. No phone number or email could be found on record for them, and they did not respond to a letter mailed to their last known address, in Colorado. No public records could be found elaborating on the events that led to the foreclosure of their home.

No one was targeted. No one kicked out of their home.

who sold it for $30,000 in 2006,

You're going to get rich selling a house for a measly $30,000? Who wants a $30,000 house? It must be the size of an outhouse.

I like the one where there were 5 months between when she bought it and when she sold it.

You know you have to pay property tax, right?

And you guys act like she's doing something shady and immoral selling a few houses over many years and only making 30 to 50 thousand????? That's not very much.

I know from other articles, her brother and nephews spent time fixing up those homes.

Trump targets people and rips them off left and right and Mitt Romney sent jobs to China to make a fortune and these loons are complaining a Democrat is making a few thousand dollars actually working?

Do you see what I mean about how dirty the GOP is? No wonder they love Trump.

Have you actually read your article? Perhaps you should. The title is the title to trick people looking for dirt into reading it. It must be so disappointing.

But the house was not in fantastic shape, I can tell you that. It was a very nice house when it was purchased, but my grandmother kind of let it fall into disrepair.

See? She sold it but was not pressured into selling it. She just didn't want it any more.
Check this out:

In 1993, Warren bought a foreclosed property on N.W. 14th Street in Oklahoma City for $4,000. National Review attempted to contact the couple who had owned it. No phone number or email could be found on record for them, and they did not respond to a letter mailed to their last known address, in Colorado. No public records could be found elaborating on the events that led to the foreclosure of their home.

You're going to get rich selling a house for a measly $30,000? Who wants a $30,000 house? It must be the size of an outhouse.

I like the one where there were 5 months between when she bought it and when she sold it.

And you guys act like she's doing something shady and immoral selling a few houses over many years and only making 30 to 50 thousand????? That's not very much.

I know from other articles, her brother and nephews spent time fixing up those homes.

Trump targets people and rips them off left and right and Mitt Romney sent jobs to China to make a fortune and these loons are complaining a Democrat is making a few thousand dollars actually working?

I heard a rehabber on a rehab show on the radio......for a Rehab sale...they expected about 50,000 dollars.....today......and 65-70 thousand dollars on a complete demolition and rebuild....it isn't how much she sold it for...since she made a profit...it is wether she was unethical or a crook doing it.....you can be a bad crook.....and not make much money...you are still a crook.

Is this the woman who said she was Native American......in order to get the benefits of being a Native American in job opportunities when she wasn't actually a native American? Thus denying actual Native Americans of those benefits...you mean her?
Link?

Warren if currently giving an unbelievable speech on Trump and the GOP.
She is vivisecting and scalping the GOP one dishonest jerk at a time.
Great speech. She didn't pull any punches, or take any prisoners.

Or tell the truth...is she still claiming to be Native American......?
Warren's great-great-great grandmother on her mother's side was Cherokee, making Warren—provided the genealogist didn't miss anything—1/32 Native American if her great-great-great grandmother was full-blooded (that's unclear). Warren has said that both of her mother's parents had American Indian blood, in which case the fraction would obviously be a little bit bigger. (It's plausible that some of Warren's relatives would have masked their Cherokee heritage, given the legally prescribed second-class citizenship bestowed upon American Indians for much of the 20th century.) Per newspaper clippings released by her campaign, other members of Warren's family, including a first cousin, have embraced their Cherokee roots and are active in American Indian causes in Oklahoma, where she grew up.

Elizabeth Warren Is Part Native American

You can't prove she isn't.

Check this out:

I heard a rehabber on a rehab show on the radio......for a Rehab sale...they expected about 50,000 dollars.....today......and 65-70 thousand dollars on a complete demolition and rebuild....it isn't how much she sold it for...since she made a profit...it is wether she was unethical or a crook doing it.....you can be a bad crook.....and not make much money...you are still a crook.
You're hoping she's a crook. Not proving she's a crook. That makes you a creep.

We know Trump's a crook. So the GOP wants to make him president.

Forum List

Back