Was Barry Behind The DNC Hack?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
It wasn't really a hack since Podesta was stupid enough to click on a phishing link...but let's call it a hack to keep it simple for the proglodytes in attendance. First off, Barry had no business being president because he was born in Kenya....period. As a result, he's kept his background muddied at best, refusing to turn over his college grade transcripts or explain how his SS# belonged to a 100 year old man from Connecticut. His bathhouse activities in Chicago, the surrender of his license to practice law, and the bundled campaign funds from the middle-east are topics he'll run like a scalded poodle from. So how paranoid of being exposed is he?

Enough to have scoured his WH staff for leakers to the extent only a few confidants were allowed anywhere near the real dirt.....like the Iran payoff, the tampering with the Israeli election, trying to block the UK from leaving the EU, or his backing the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. His DOJ and IRS were weaponized to harm the GOP and yet, it was his own people he was most leery of. And why he had ample cause to find out what was really going on with the Clinton campaign. But what if he got caught at it? No problem...Brennan could get dirt or the nitty gritty on anybody his master pleased....and blame it on.......the Russians.

sneakyobama-700x466.jpg

As Wikileaks notes, the UMBRAGE group and its related projects allow the CIA to misdirect the attribution of cyber attacks by “leaving behind the ‘fingerprints’ of the very groups that the attack techniques were stolen from.”

In other words, the CIA’s sophisticated hacking tools all have a “signature” marking them as originating from the agency. In order to avoid arousing suspicion as to the true extent of its covert cyber operations, the CIA has employed UMBRAGE’s techniques in order to create signatures that allow multiple attacks to be attributed to various entities – instead of the real point of origin at the CIA – while also increasing its total number of attack types.

Now that the CIA has been shown to not only have the capability but also the express intention of replacing the “fingerprint” of cyber-attacks it conducts with those of another state actor, the CIA’s alleged evidence that Russia hacked the U.S. election – or anything else for that matter – is immediately suspect. There is no longer any way to determine if the CIA’s proof of Russian hacks on U.S. infrastructure is legitimate, as it could very well be a “false flag” attack

Wikileaks Exposes CIA Exploit Capable Of Cyber "False Flag" Attack To Blame Russia | Zero Hedge

Obama didn't hack the Democrats. If he wanted to set up the Russians, he would have hacked the Republicans.

Ever since his means of disposing of bin Laden's body by sending him to swim with the fishes, I've suspected you can take the man out of Chicago but you can't take the Chicago out of the man. Although I didn't disapprove.

Obungle is currently hiding out on some obscure island in French Polynesia......enough said.....

• Banned
Ever since his means of disposing of bin Laden's body by sending him to swim with the fishes, I've suspected you can take the man out of Chicago but you can't take the Chicago out of the man. Although I didn't disapprove.

That was mighty peculiar alright.

Either way Hussein is responsible. It's inconceivable that lefties can whine about hacking when they were in freaking charge.

Why? You wanted the terrorists to bury him and create a memorial people could travel to and pay homage?

Why? You wanted the terrorists to bury him and create a memorial people could travel to and pay homage?

I said I didn't disapprove. Upon the news I immediately made the Chicago connection. I couldn't help it if my thoughts went back to thinking of Obama's action as something I would associate with Frank Nitti on the old Untouchables TV series.

I said I didn't disapprove. Upon the news I immediately made the Chicago connection. I couldn't help it if my thoughts went back to thinking of Obama's action as something I would associate with Frank Nitti on the old Untouchables TV series.
I don't know much about Chicago, but I'm guessing there are some bones in Lake Michigan?

If Obama is behind the DNC hack then he must be playing a brilliant long con. He guessed that Trump would be an epic failure and gift thousands of seats to Democrats. So far, the plan seems on track.

The long con is getting past various statute of limitations for prosecutions...3-7 years. Rather than "writing his memoirs" off Tahiti, my guess is he's got a stash of diamonds and Euros and a plastic surgeon at the ready to disappear him into Africa when the shit hits the fan.

No, to bring his bullet-riddled corpse back to New York City and hang it from the old WTC flagpole for the crows to dispose of.....the New Yorkers were owed that.

Forum List

Back