🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Christine Blassy Ford really credible?

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
If one can believe what we hear on the news she sounded credible to a lot of people.

"Now that we live in this Orwellian world where if you do not express the CorrectThink,(what in Stalinist Russia was known as 'the party line').
stalin.jpg

your humanity is suspect, many people are saying this because that is what they are supposed to say. As in....we must adhere to the 'Party Line'.

Well, all I know is that I did not find her at all credible — and I am not going to say anything different.

I certainly sympathized with Dr. Ford, and she did change my mind about one thing. I no longer believe she was part of a grand plan to destroy Kavanaugh. Rather, I do believe she wanted to remain anonymous, I do believe she is a victim of the Senate Democrats who re-victimized a woman who has already been damaged in some terrible way.

But was she a credible witness, believable…?

Not even close."

Nolte: Christine Blasey Ford Brought No Evidence but Plenty of Contradictions

she was credible because two other men (not the Judge) did something to her...they came out and said it

Lord !!!!!!!!!!!!! what a circus!:cuckoo:

She acted like someone scared shitless and someone who had something bad happen to her a long looooooong time ago.

I think she has mental problems that may have been exacerbated by something that happened long ago...she is damaged no doubt about that but her attempt to link it to Judge Kavenaugh is fallacious even if she really believes the crap she is spouting.

If one can believe what we hear on the news she sounded credible to a lot of people.

"Now that we live in this Orwellian world where if you do not express the CorrectThink,(what in Stalinist Russia was known as 'the party line').
stalin.jpg

your humanity is suspect, many people are saying this because that is what they are supposed to say. As in....we must adhere to the 'Party Line'.

Well, all I know is that I did not find her at all credible — and I am not going to say anything different.

I certainly sympathized with Dr. Ford, and she did change my mind about one thing. I no longer believe she was part of a grand plan to destroy Kavanaugh. Rather, I do believe she wanted to remain anonymous, I do believe she is a victim of the Senate Democrats who re-victimized a woman who has already been damaged in some terrible way.

But was she a credible witness, believable…?

Not even close."

Nolte: Christine Blasey Ford Brought No Evidence but Plenty of Contradictions

She might be lying.

It seems ol' boy who wants to be a Supreme Court Justice lied about how much he drank back in the day. Did he really talk soo much about being a virgin?

Does it matter?

I dunno. I drank a bit then realized that's a reaction to hanging in boring places with boring ppl. Should that keep me from being a justice? Maybe if I just can't stand up and say "yup I drank a bit" honestly there is something wrong with me.

Really I didn't think this guy was the worst we could get so I was content with him.

My new opinion is we should hold a vote in 9 years, or the day after congress gets their stuff together on procedural rules.

She acted like someone scared shitless and someone who had something bad happen to her a long looooooong time ago.

I think she has mental problems that may have been exacerbated by something that happened long ago...she is damaged no doubt about that but her attempt to link it to Judge Kavenaugh is fallacious even if she really believes the crap she is spouting.

she is a fruitcake! My Lord she is!

Hell NO!

credible that piece of crap?

No way!
Why did Drumpf say she was credible?

I saw somewhere that it has been reported he said that....he may have just been trying to go along with the popular rehtoric in order not to appear radical on this issue whilst he does what is required to get Judge Kavenaugh confirmed.

she was credible because two other men (not the Judge) did something to her...they came out and said it

What two men? Did their pay checks come from Drumpf?

Stop it!

ok?

thanks
Stop what? You said there were two men that admitted to attempted rape where there are no statute of limitations. Do you honestly expect anyone to actually believe that?

I found Ms Ford as credibles as anyone making uncorroborated accusations can be credible. Without evidence accusations no more than he/she said.

Our Congress has become like a circus or an episode of 'The Orville' where rather than rule of evidence and proof, they base their decisions now on likes and dislikes on how a witness moved them emotionally based on their personal belief of their "credibility."

NEWS FLASH for all you Leftist goons: Believability and emotions aside, the way THE LAW WORKS in this country is that you must consider only the hard evidence and provable facts and rule on that evidence disregarding all else. Pending lack of credible evidence to the contrary, you must assume a person's INNOCENCE until proven otherwise.

Saying you "told my husband about it six years ago" isn't admissible evidence.

I know this is a LOT to ask of the Left considering they want to THROW OUT our electoral college because it occasionally doesn't work in their favor.

Yes...that is true. I imagine the FBI will investigate that. In fact if the truth were known she may have had a lot of of these sorts of encounters at parties. Why did she even go to the party...I am sure the character of these parties was common knowledge.

And...most unbelievable of all...she claims to not remember how she got home???

What two men? Did their pay checks come from Drumpf?

Stop it!

ok?

thanks
Stop what? You said there were two men that admitted to attempted rape where there are no statute of limitations. Do you honestly expect anyone to actually believe that?

Dr Fraud is a liar

I am not wasting anymore time with that scum.

Forum List

Back