🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Christine Blassy Ford really credible?

If one can believe what we hear on the news she sounded credible to a lot of people.

"Now that we live in this Orwellian world where if you do not express the CorrectThink,(what in Stalinist Russia was known as 'the party line').
stalin.jpg

your humanity is suspect, many people are saying this because that is what they are supposed to say. As in....we must adhere to the 'Party Line'.

Well, all I know is that I did not find her at all credible — and I am not going to say anything different.

I certainly sympathized with Dr. Ford, and she did change my mind about one thing. I no longer believe she was part of a grand plan to destroy Kavanaugh. Rather, I do believe she wanted to remain anonymous, I do believe she is a victim of the Senate Democrats who re-victimized a woman who has already been damaged in some terrible way.

But was she a credible witness, believable…?

Not even close."

Nolte: Christine Blasey Ford Brought No Evidence but Plenty of Contradictions
MacTheKnife, Better watch out you might become a Clinton Sucide talking like that.

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford moved 3,000 miles to reinvent her life. It wasn’t far enough.

From The Washington Post article on Dr. Ford:

Ford’s inner circle was, “How do you say this? The pretty, popular girls,” explained Andrea Evers, a close friend. “It wasn’t like we were a bunch of vapid preppies, but God, we were preppy then.”

Weekends were spent shopping at the White Flint mall, flashing fake IDs at Georgetown’s Third Edition club — the drinking age was 18 then — or flocking to the house of whoever’s parents were out of town to drink six-packs of Hamm’s or Schaefer.
These are the girls I wanted to meet during High school, I just was in the wrong state.

Debra Katz and Lisa Banks part of Dr. Fraud's secretive legal advice in a letter to Chairman Grassley: “Regarding the documents you have requested in your letter of October 2, 2018, Dr. Ford is prepared to provide those documents to the FBI when is interviewed.”

When was the party? To quote from Mitchell’s memo:

• In a July 6 text to the Washington Post, she said it happened in the “mid 1980s.”
  • In her July 30 letter to Senator Feinstein, she said it happened in the “early 80s.”
  • Her August 7 statement to the polygrapher said that it happened one “high school summer in early 80’s,” but she crossed out the word “early” for reasons she did not explain.
  • A September 16 Washington Post article reported that Dr. Ford said it happened in the “summer of 1982.”

• In a July 6 text to the Washington Post, she said it happened in the “mid 1980s.”
  • In her July 30 letter to Senator Feinstein, she said it happened in the “early 80s.”
  • Her August 7 statement to the polygrapher said that it happened one “high school summer in early 80’s,” but she crossed out the word “early” for reasons she did not explain.
  • A September 16 Washington Post article reported that Dr. Ford said it happened in the “summer of 1982.”

Christine Blasey nebulous statements about when and where the “assault” on her occurred are purposeful. She could not know that Kavanaugh would not be able to credibly account for his presence elsewhere at the time of the alleged event so she was forced to “not be sure”.

The other aspects of her accusations that were hazy or non existent served the same purpose…don’t allow yourself to be pinned down or caught in a provable lie. This kind of crafting of statements would be right up a Special Agent’s expertise, most likely covered by her best friend.

I am assuming you thought the guy that couldnt answer a simple yes or no question was credible?
The Dumbocrats were tossing out "Have you stopped beating your wife" questions. If you continue to push the rapist line, you'll be taken for a fool.
Nope. They just asked him if he wants the FBI ton investigate and he couldnt answer the question with a yes or no.

I am assuming you thought the guy that couldnt answer a simple yes or no question was credible?
The Dumbocrats were tossing out "Have you stopped beating your wife" questions. If you continue to push the rapist line, you'll be taken for a fool.
Nope. They just asked him if he wants the FBI ton investigate and he couldnt answer the question with a yes or no.

I already told you that was loaded question, that he didn't have to answer. You called him a liar for that.

Just as you refused to answer "yer or no" when I asked you: "Have you stop beating your wife".

Why didn't you answer? Are you by your own standards, a liar? Or just wifebeater?

Not credible at all if you consider her body language, demeanor, vocal cues, and LACK OF FACTS and EVIDENCE.

I wonder what turned up in the FBI interviews. It is a fact that Kavanaugh saw her around but that does not mean he raped her. She probably hates the whole group of boys that were his drinking buddies. There in may lie her secret motive of hostility against them and Kavanaugh. Her later California boyfriend gave a letter to the Senate committee making strong claims against her although he was not interviewed.

Where was the party? How did she get there or home?
  • Was the party near the Columbia Country Club, as she told the Washington Post, or between Ford’s house and the country club (an over seven-mile distance that she testified was an approximately 20-minute drive)?
Dr. Ford said that she swam regularly at Columbia Country Club and a friend has stated that he knew of her there. SO if she went regularly to swim at a place 7-8 miles from her home. who regularly drove her there and who drove her home usually? She was too young to drive then. Her friend Leland was 13 years old and she was 15. Why would they go to an all male high school drinking party? Where was Chrissy's usual ride home from the country club? Her parents should be expecting her at home in the evening.
imagesM500D467.jpg

Last edited:
OK: The FBI has interviewed many people. It has been noted that Squi appears all over Kavanaugh's calendars. Squi is Chris Garrett and he has been interviewed by the FBI according to his lawyers. Christine Blasey Ford admitted at the hearing that Squi was her boyfriend. Some people seem to think that her issues are over this relationship. The Rhode Island Senator and the woman investigator questioned both Dr. Ford and Judge Kavanaugh on a July 1 party. As the calendars show, young Brett Kavanaugh spent a lot of time with Squi- Chris Garrett who was dating Chrissy. Yey the calendar shows that Brett and Squi were leaving for a trip together the next day. Is any of this important? Or did Christine Blasey know many personal details of Kavanaugh's life making her a perfect trojan horse for nasty Democrats?

Christine Blasey nebulous statements about when and where the “assault” on her occurred are purposeful. She could not know that Kavanaugh would not be able to credibly account for his presence elsewhere at the time of the alleged event so she was forced to “not be sure”.

The other aspects of her accusations that were hazy or non existent served the same purpose…don’t allow yourself to be pinned down or caught in a provable lie. This kind of crafting of statements would be right up a Special Agent’s expertise, most likely covered by her best friend.

Where was the party? How did she get there or home?
  • Was the party near the Columbia Country Club, as she told the Washington Post, or between Ford’s house and the country club (an over seven-mile distance that she testified was an approximately 20-minute drive)?
Dr. Ford said that she swam regularly at Columbia Country Club and a friend has stated that he knew of her there. SO if she went regularly to swim at a place 7-8 miles from her home. who regularly drove her there and who drove her home usually? She was too young to drive then. Her friend Leland was 13 years old and she was 15. Why would they go to an all male high school drinking party? Where was Chrissy's usual ride home from the country club? Her parents should be expecting her at home in the evening.
How can we believe her based on her lack of honesty about her regular swimming routine and a seven to eight mile distance from her house to the country club? Where were Christine Blasey Ford's husband and her parents on her big day of testimony?

Through their investigation the FBI determined that the only possible house that could have been the party house belonged to Tim Gaudette. He denies that the identified party occurred there. The interior doesn't match Ford's description anyway.

Forum List

Back