🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Christine Blassy Ford really credible?

she was credible because two other men (not the Judge) did something to her...they came out and said it

Lord !!!!!!!!!!!!! what a circus!:cuckoo:

Yes...that is true. I imagine the FBI will investigate that. In fact if the truth were known she may have had a lot of of these sorts of encounters at parties. Why did she even go to the party...I am sure the character of these parties was common knowledge.

And...most unbelievable of all...she claims to not remember how she got home???

That was one of the most in-credible parts of the story. You are 15, you are not drunk, you have just escaped a possible rape or whatever--and you don't remember how you got home? Did you walk? Run? Did someone drive you?

I know you wouldn't remember every step or landmark, but it seems you would remember generalities like "I walked home", "my friend drove me" or "I ran all the way home".

To be honest I also wonder why she didn't tell anyone. If not directly after, maybe a little after. But that is not as questionable as not remembering anything about how she got home.

The part of her testimony that got me the most was actually when she was talking about the hand over her mouth part. She said she had thought he was "accidentally" going to kill her. I can 100% guarantee you that is a lie, 100%.

Apparently she cant breath through her nose.

And others believe Ford – whose belief is just as valid.
apples and bananas... these two things are not like each other... elementary school...Christine Ford has no evidence to back up her accusations, therefore she is not credible.
One of the two principals here took and passed a polygraph test. If she had failed and Kavanaugh took one and passed you`d be dancing in the streets.

A polygraph we know nothing about.
After DiFi sat on the "story" till the last second you'll have to excuse me If I dont find her polygraph credible.

If one can believe what we hear on the news she sounded credible to a lot of people.

"Now that we live in this Orwellian world where if you do not express the CorrectThink,(what in Stalinist Russia was known as 'the party line').
stalin.jpg

your humanity is suspect, many people are saying this because that is what they are supposed to say. As in....we must adhere to the 'Party Line'.

Well, all I know is that I did not find her at all credible — and I am not going to say anything different.

I certainly sympathized with Dr. Ford, and she did change my mind about one thing. I no longer believe she was part of a grand plan to destroy Kavanaugh. Rather, I do believe she wanted to remain anonymous, I do believe she is a victim of the Senate Democrats who re-victimized a woman who has already been damaged in some terrible way.

But was she a credible witness, believable…?

Not even close."

Nolte: Christine Blasey Ford Brought No Evidence but Plenty of Contradictions
Maybe so, but she has no proof of anything. What part of "has to prove it" do these lib buttstains not understand?

YET I CAN make fun of her looks! Look it's Christine Blasé Fraud:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
stock-photo-upset-young-woman-with-elongated-nose-concept-of-lying-524298139.jpg

Libstains already got her 500,00 dollars in a go fund me. Telling.

she was credible because two other men (not the Judge) did something to her...they came out and said it

Lord !!!!!!!!!!!!! what a circus!:cuckoo:

Actually, we don't even know if that story is true. Something may have happened, or not.

That she would come forward and lie about Kavanaugh is vile.

She was barely "credible" in her acting performance!
Why is Kavanaugh afraid of a polygraph?

Because he won't have a friendly polygraph expert doing his....and he will be asked more than 2 questions, and unlike her, his life will be on the line......she had nothing to lose, he has everything to lose......
How do you know how many questions he will be asked and who will be asking them? No, his life will not be on the line. No one has been executed for lying on a polygraph.

Because he won't have a friendly polygraph expert doing his....and he will be asked more than 2 questions, and unlike her, his life will be on the line......she had nothing to lose, he has everything to lose......
How do you know how many questions he will be asked and who will be asking them? No, his life will not be on the line. No one has been executed for lying on a polygraph.

You moron.....his life is on the line because if he fails a polygraph then he will be forever branded as a rapist ..... he will lose the nomination, he will never teach again or coach a kids sports team, his daughters will be harrassed at school and everyone who looks at him who is as stupid as you are will see a rapist....you stupid moron. And he will actually be polygraphed by government experts....not a guy her democrat lawyers hired who only asked 2 broad based questions that didn't even ask if she was attacked by Kavanaugh...

And if he loses this appointment because of a false allegation, the democrats will also go after his seat on his current court.....since he will be easy pickings for an impeachment....you moron.

You guys aren't just evil, you are stupid.

The FBI should be checking out 'Daddy'.
I bet 'something' very bad happened to her when she was a little girl.
Interesting that NONE of her birth family are in any way supporting her.
Something is very wrong and sad about her.
Her mommy knows the truth and so does the rest of the family.
They have circled the wagons around 'daddy'.

You moron.....his life is on the line because if he fails a polygraph then he will be forever branded as a rapist ..... he will lose the nomination, he will never teach again or coach a kids sports team, his daughters will be harrassed at school and everyone who looks at him who is as stupid as you are will see a rapist....you stupid moron. And he will actually be polygraphed by government experts....not a guy her democrat lawyers hired who only asked 2 broad based questions that didn't even ask if she was attacked by Kavanaugh...

And if he loses this appointment because of a false allegation, the democrats will also go after his seat on his current court.....since he will be easy pickings for an impeachment....you moron.

You guys aren't just evil, you are stupid.
Are you serious? He`ll step right into a cushy job at FOX where the viewers enjoy being lied to.

Hell NO!

credible that piece of crap?

No way!
Why did Drumpf say she was credible?

So now you agree with Trump?
You mean Drumpf agrees with me. I always said she was telling the truth.

Actually credible does not mean telling the truth. Let me explain. I found Kavanaugh equally credible, and we know they both can’t be telling the truth. Given that Ford has admitted to suffering from mental issues since the event occurred including PTSD, anxiety among others, it is much more likely that her version of the truth is less accurate.

Studies of individuals with PTSD have found that PTSD damages the hippocampus, reducing it in volume by an average of eight percent. Not only does PTSD lead to flashbacks, anxiety and disjointed memories of traumatic events, PTSD also damages the brain's ability to convert short-term memories into long-term memories.

I don’t doubt that Ford suffered an assault, but she did not name Kavanaugh as the perp until 2012. In her mind he is the guy, but given her mental condition...?

My theory- She was assaulted and she convinced herself that Kavanaugh was her assailant, perhaps because she heard Mark Judges voice because he was there, and she associated Judge with Kavanaugh.

I am assuming you thought the guy that couldnt answer a simple yes or no question was credible?

What question did he not answer, did any of her friends back up her story, or did they say they didn’t know what she was talking about, maybe you missed that part!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back