🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Christine Blassy Ford really credible?

But you darn sure know you DROVE HOME
Well I wasnt traumatized. I'd suspect being traumatized and on auto pilot would be even a stronger reason not to know how you got home. I remember getting a call my brother was hurt and not remembering how I got to his house until I saw my car.

And again, you were able to know you drove there.

I am very suspect that, at 15, she has no memory of how she got home, especially since she was able to escape. She vividly remembers going to the bathroom, down the stairs. I suspect she DOES remember but the facts don't hold up her case. IOW since she already gave the floor plan of the house, if she said she walked home, it would be proven that it's too far to walk. Or if she said someone drove her, she would have to come with with a name, and can't. So oh, she "forgot".
Nope. I had no clue I drove there. I thought my mom had picked me up until I saw my car.

Sure. Sure.
You ran out of denials huh?

Your party has taught me that Democrats lie. They lie for power, they lie for all kinds of reasons. Don't like it? Change it.

Well I wasnt traumatized. I'd suspect being traumatized and on auto pilot would be even a stronger reason not to know how you got home. I remember getting a call my brother was hurt and not remembering how I got to his house until I saw my car.

I am very suspect that, at 15, she has no memory of how she got home, especially since she was able to escape. She vividly remembers going to the bathroom, down the stairs. I suspect she DOES remember but the facts don't hold up her case. IOW since she already gave the floor plan of the house, if she said she walked home, it would be proven that it's too far to walk. Or if she said someone drove her, she would have to come with with a name, and can't. So oh, she "forgot".
Nope. I had no clue I drove there. I thought my mom had picked me up until I saw my car.

Sure. Sure.

Your party has taught me that Democrats lie. They lie for power, they lie for all kinds of reasons. Don't like it? Change it.
My party taught you that? I knew that before I was old enough to vote. The problem is that the Repubs are worse liars and racists to boot. Thats one reason I am not a dem or a repub.

She acted like someone scared shitless and someone who had something bad happen to her a long looooooong time ago.
Yeah something happened to her I think, but it wasnt done by Brett Kavanaugh I am certain of that; he is too much a Bushy milquetoast for that sort of thing.

Only a complete fucking airhead or an emotionally fragile person would find her credible. Because she is a liberal college professor from California doubts have to be cast upon her grasp of reality right from the start. I think she is...

Sure. Sure.

My party taught you that? I knew that before I was old enough to vote. The problem is that the Repubs are worse liars and racists to boot. Thats one reason I am not a dem or a repub.
Democratic Party is largest racist organization in North America.

What is puzzling me is, how her parents never notice anything?

A good question not asked is where were her parents that night? Their 15-year-old daughter is out till late at night drinking at an older all-boy party, comes home late and drunk (and potentially assaulted) and they are none the wiser? To my mind, when a girl is 15 years old, you know what she's doing and where she's at ALL THE TIME.
You must have no experience with teenage girls. :21:

Your response gives you away.

In many ways...

Yeah something happened to her I think, but it wasnt done by Brett Kavanaugh I am certain of that; he is too much a Bushy milquetoast for that sort of thing.
`
You obviously didn't see his self righteous performance the other day. Between his beer spittle, he came out like a roaring tiger. He may have been drunk though.

Only a complete fucking airhead or an emotionally fragile person would find her credible. Because she is a liberal college professor from California doubts have to be cast upon her grasp of reality right from the start. I think she is...

You are obviously not aware of your reputation here. You basically just described yourself except youre a con.

Asslips talks of reputation on the board :laughing0301:

`
You obviously didn't see his self righteous performance the other day. Between his beer spittle, he came out like a roaring tiger. He may have been drunk though.
He is a good Christian family man who has been smeared.

Sure. Sure.

You bought the racist thing huh? From the party crying about "white men" all the time? Tearing our nation apart based on race?

Weak

She acted like someone scared shitless and someone who had something bad happen to her a long looooooong time ago.
I think her therapist planted it in her head so she could schedule more $1,000 hour sessions paid for by her college insurance.

Sure. Sure.

You bought the racist thing huh? From the party crying about "white men" all the time? Tearing our nation apart based on race?

Weak
That’s what Democrats do. Whole Black Lives Matter Movement was paid for by Soros (that’s a fact) in 2016 to mobilize blacks for Hillary. By doing so police officers died. 11 were killed in Dallas because of Democrats campaign strategy. But Democrats don’t care about the lives of police officers.

she was credible because two other men (not the Judge) did something to her...they came out and said it

Lord !!!!!!!!!!!!! what a circus!:cuckoo:

Yes...that is true. I imagine the FBI will investigate that. In fact if the truth were known she may have had a lot of of these sorts of encounters at parties. Why did she even go to the party...I am sure the character of these parties was common knowledge.

And...most unbelievable of all...she claims to not remember how she got home???

That was one of the most in-credible parts of the story. You are 15, you are not drunk, you have just escaped a possible rape or whatever--and you don't remember how you got home? Did you walk? Run? Did someone drive you?

I know you wouldn't remember every step or landmark, but it seems you would remember generalities like "I walked home", "my friend drove me" or "I ran all the way home".

To be honest I also wonder why she didn't tell anyone. If not directly after, maybe a little after. But that is not as questionable as not remembering anything about how she got home.
It was “brought out” during psychotherapy. Nuff said.

`

He was accused of rape. Gang rape too. Most assuredly falsely. In front of the whole nation. What did you expect him to do.

You people are the worst kind of deplorable bullies, taunting people with the most lurid accusations and then taunting them more when they respond with anger. It's psychological torture. It's twisted and dark.

she was credible because two other men (not the Judge) did something to her...they came out and said it

I wonder how medicated she is? She was all boggle eyed and looked lost in space.

He has to answer the question if he doesnt want to look like a liar. He couldnt because he is a liar.
You have a notice because you seem to be trolling Asc leper. You seem to be a liar. You do not even have the character Kavanaugh has in his little finger. Nobody that well trained in law would stoop to answer stupid dangerous questions.

It doesnt matter if she was credible or not. These people are so partisan that they were backing a paedo earlier this year. A bit of sexual assault isnt going to cause them any qualms.

"bitch was asking for it"

Yes...that is true. I imagine the FBI will investigate that. In fact if the truth were known she may have had a lot of of these sorts of encounters at parties. Why did she even go to the party...I am sure the character of these parties was common knowledge.

And...most unbelievable of all...she claims to not remember how she got home???

That was one of the most in-credible parts of the story. You are 15, you are not drunk, you have just escaped a possible rape or whatever--and you don't remember how you got home? Did you walk? Run? Did someone drive you?

I know you wouldn't remember every step or landmark, but it seems you would remember generalities like "I walked home", "my friend drove me" or "I ran all the way home".

To be honest I also wonder why she didn't tell anyone. If not directly after, maybe a little after. But that is not as questionable as not remembering anything about how she got home.

The part of her testimony that got me the most was actually when she was talking about the hand over her mouth part. She said she had thought he was "accidentally" going to kill her. I can 100% guarantee you that is a lie, 100%.

Forum List

Back