🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Christine Blassy Ford really credible?

If one can believe what we hear on the news she sounded credible to a lot of people.

"Now that we live in this Orwellian world where if you do not express the CorrectThink,(what in Stalinist Russia was known as 'the party line').
stalin.jpg

your humanity is suspect, many people are saying this because that is what they are supposed to say. As in....we must adhere to the 'Party Line'.

Well, all I know is that I did not find her at all credible — and I am not going to say anything different.

I certainly sympathized with Dr. Ford, and she did change my mind about one thing. I no longer believe she was part of a grand plan to destroy Kavanaugh. Rather, I do believe she wanted to remain anonymous, I do believe she is a victim of the Senate Democrats who re-victimized a woman who has already been damaged in some terrible way.

But was she a credible witness, believable…?

Not even close."

Nolte: Christine Blasey Ford Brought No Evidence but Plenty of Contradictions

Everything she said was and will be discussed for a long time. There are many holes in her testimony, and although I was somehow reserved, her testimony removed all the doubts... she's lying.

I don't want to repeat what has been said and discussed many times already, I'll just add another angle to it.

I am a parent of two girls, and since their births I watch them grow, and know everything about them. I notice all the changes they're going thru, I know when they're happy, when they're upset, when they're hurting, or lying, or hiding something. They behave differently if they get A or B on the big test in school, and I notice that too.

Christine Blassy claims she never told her parents, and pretty much anyone else until her therapist in 2012, so pretty much she was hiding it for almost 30 years. She said what happened had negative effect on her life, but her career and everything else she does (hobbies, traveling) seems to contradict that.

What is puzzling me is, how her parents never notice anything?

To me, that would mean one of two things. Either nothing of what she testified about happened, and there was nothing for parents to notice, or she was acting so good that could fool her own parents. If she was acting to them back then, what's the chance she's not acting now?

Her testimony shows her being very disturbed. If she was like that for past 36 years, do you think anyone would notice, or from all people at least her parents should? As I said, beside all the holes in her testimony, this is main reason why I think it's all an act, and she's lying.

"What is puzzling me is, how her parents never notice anything?"

Notice anything like what? Lets see. A teenage girl that has mood swings.

Aha, simple as that. Really?

Well, I have teenage girl at home. I see those "mood swings" all the time, but regardless I know when something is troubling her, and when something is not right.

Well, to know those things, first you need to be a parent, right? Second, you have to be a parent that actually live with your kids.
Lets hope you dont come to find out later you have no clue what you are talking about.

When you can’t rememver if your grueling two question polygraph and grandmoms funeral were on the same or different days then you have some head trauma issues

I am assuming you thought the guy that couldnt answer a simple yes or no question was credible?

It would help if you remind us what question you are referring to.
"Will you ask for a FBI investigation to clear your name?"

What that question has to do with his testimony?
What does any question have to do with his testimony? He was asked and he couldnt answer.

The question was not about the case facts.

He didn't have to answer it. He doesn't have to prove he's innocent, and if Senator think he's guilty, she has to prove it. It's on her, not on him.

I am assuming you thought the guy that couldnt answer a simple yes or no question was credible?

What does any question have to do with his testimony? He was asked and he couldnt answer.

He didn't have to answer it. He doesn't have to prove he's innocent, and if Senator think he's guilty, she has to prove it. It's on her, not on him.
Actually it was.

He had to answer it to prove he was being truthful regarding his opening statement when he said he welcomed an FBI investigation. He brought it into the hearing so its relevant and part of his testimony.

He need not and naturally would not be the party to green light an investigation to prove himself innocent

Actually it was.

He had to answer it to prove he was being truthful regarding his opening statement when he said he welcomed an FBI investigation. He brought it into the hearing so its relevant and part of his testimony.

He said he'll do with whatever panel decide to do. If they open FBI investigation, he'll welcome it. It's not his job to call one one. No one in their right mind would call to investigate himself to prove the innocence. It on those who claim the guilt to prove it. That's one of the American principles.

Actually it was.

He said he'll do with whatever panel decide to do. If they open FBI investigation, he'll welcome it. It's not his job to call one one. No one in their right mind would call to investigate himself to prove the innocence. It on those who claim the guilt to prove it. That's one of the American principles.
No he didnt say that. He was asked if he would welcome an FBI investigation and he said he worked hard to get where he was or he was just silent.

Actually it was.

No he didnt say that. He was asked if he would welcome an FBI investigation and he said he worked hard to get where he was or he was just silent.

Lets see.

upload_2018-9-29_1-11-25.png

upload_2018-9-29_1-12-49.png

upload_2018-9-29_1-16-43.png

He clearly says that he'll agree with whatever committee wants.

It's not up to him to call for an investigation on himself.

Actually it was.

Lets see.

View attachment 219209

View attachment 219210

View attachment 219211

He doesnt clearly say he will ask for an FBI investigation. Its a yes or no. Saying he will do whatever the committee wants instead of answering the question is evasive. His answer was typical liar avoidance behavior.

The only things she was certain on were things that couldn't easily be refuted and she still her claims have been denied by all of her so called witnesses...sometimes I wonder about the intelligence of our leaders to swallow such nonsense...If any of her accounts were true she would have popped up a long time ago.....she will pay one way or the other for her heartless lies....fate has a very long memory....

FBI investigations can drag on forever...that was probably the reason he would not himself advocate for an FBI investigation and as Joe Biden pointed out an FBI investigation of sexual matters comes down to 'he said she said'.
My belief is that it wont be the attempted rape that cuts Kavs nuts off. Its going to be the fact that he lied for no reason. Its obvious he was a drunken frat boy instead of the choirboy that he portrayed himself as. If he lies about little shit what else is he lying about? No human with any intelligence would confirm him unless they were crooked repubs.

Actually it was.

Lets see.

View attachment 219209

View attachment 219210

View attachment 219211

He doesnt clearly say he will ask for an FBI investigation. Its a yes or no. Saying he will do whatever the committee wants instead of answering the question is evasive. His answer was typical liar avoidance behavior.

What they want is yes or no.

You don't get yes or no answer on loaded question.

Let me ask you: Did you stop beating your wife? Yes or no.

Now.

Actually it was.

Lets see.

View attachment 219209

View attachment 219210

View attachment 219211

Now.
Whats loaded about asking if Kav will ask for the FBI to investigate? If he says no then that means he wont. If he says yes then that means he will.

Lets see.

View attachment 219209

View attachment 219210

View attachment 219211

Now.
Whats loaded about asking if Kav will ask for the FBI to investigate? If he says no then that means he wont. If he says yes then that means he will.

He has no standing to ask for FBI investigations. Trump however does, and he has asked to reopen the background check; which is already in progress.

Lets see.

View attachment 219209

View attachment 219210

View attachment 219211

Now.

He has no standing to ask for FBI investigations. Trump however does, and he has asked to reopen the background check
There is no rule that says he cant ask for an FBI investigation. He is Drumpfs nominee. Thats why he didnt say "no...I cant ask for an FBI investigation"..

Lets see.

View attachment 219209

View attachment 219210

View attachment 219211

Now.

I notice you didn't answer my question. Let me ask again.

Did you stop beating your wife? Yes or no.

Lets see.

View attachment 219209

View attachment 219210

View attachment 219211

Now.

I notice you didn't answer my question. Let me ask again.

Did you stop beating your wife? Yes or no.
I didnt answer your question because its a weak deflection.

Forum List

Back