🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Christine Blassy Ford really credible?

Lets see.

View attachment 219209

View attachment 219210

View attachment 219211

He clearly says that he'll agree with whatever committee wants.

It's not up to him to call for an investigation on himself.
He doesnt clearly say he will ask for an FBI investigation. Its a yes or no. Saying he will do whatever the committee wants instead of answering the question is evasive. His answer was typical liar avoidance behavior.

What they want is yes or no.

You don't get yes or no answer on loaded question.

Let me ask you: Did you stop beating your wife? Yes or no.

Now.
Whats loaded about asking if Kav will ask for the FBI to investigate? If he says no then that means he wont. If he says yes then that means he will.

He has no standing to ask for FBI investigations. Trump however does, and he has asked to reopen the background check
There is no rule that says he cant ask for an FBI investigation. He is Drumpfs nominee. Thats why he didnt say "no...I cant ask for an FBI investigation"..

There is no rule that he must ask for investigation.

He is constitutionalist. He claims he's innocent. He doesn't have to prove anything. It's not his call.

Just because Senator wants him to answer certain way, doesn't mean he has to. They were trying to channel their request for FBI investigation thru him. They did not succeed, he's too smart for them.

He doesnt clearly say he will ask for an FBI investigation. Its a yes or no. Saying he will do whatever the committee wants instead of answering the question is evasive. His answer was typical liar avoidance behavior.

Now.
Whats loaded about asking if Kav will ask for the FBI to investigate? If he says no then that means he wont. If he says yes then that means he will.

He has no standing to ask for FBI investigations. Trump however does, and he has asked to reopen the background check
There is no rule that says he cant ask for an FBI investigation. He is Drumpfs nominee. Thats why he didnt say "no...I cant ask for an FBI investigation"..

There is no rule that he must ask for investigation.

He is constitutionalist. He claims he's innocent. He doesn't have to prove anything. It's not his call.

Just because Senator wants him to answer certain way, doesn't mean he has to. They were trying to channel their request for FBI investigation thru him. They did not succeed, he's too smart for them.
He has to answer the question if he doesnt want to look like a liar. He couldnt because he is a liar.

Lets see.

View attachment 219209

View attachment 219210

View attachment 219211

Now.

That has nothing to do with anything. He can't just going around asking for investigations. And BTW, the FBI isn't conducting an investigation, just a background check.

Lets see.

View attachment 219209

View attachment 219210

View attachment 219211

Now.

I notice you didn't answer my question. Let me ask again.

Did you stop beating your wife? Yes or no.
I didnt answer your question because its a weak deflection.

Nope, I replied to every of your posts. This was an extra.

I notice you did not reply. Is that because you're trying to hide something?

Now.

I didnt reply because your question was a weak deflection.

Now.

That has nothing to do with anything. He can't just going around asking for investigations. And BTW, the FBI isn't conducting an investigation, just a background check.
He has every right to ask for the FBI to investigate. A background check is an investigation dummy.

Now.

He has every right to ask for the FBI to investigate. A background check is an investigation dummy.

K, you run with that.

Now.

I answered every of your posts. So, what exactly am I deflecting from?

You said Kavanaugh is a liar because he didn't answer "yer or no" question.

You didn't answer "yes or no" question neither. What that makes you?

You never answered my question. Why cant Kav give a yes or no answer?

She acted like someone scared shitless and someone who had something bad happen to her a long looooooong time ago.
ACTED being the operative word.

Her silly frightened little girl cry voice with no tears is right up there with most annoying pathetic performance of the century.

She was 100% unconvincing, and if she was ‘scared’ it’s because she was lying under oath, imho.

She’s supposed to be a PhD, she was fully aware of the entire plan, IMO.

upload_2018-9-29_7-9-45.jpeg

^^^^Liar - may it all come back and really bite her on her ass ^^^

Last edited:

You never answered my question. Why cant Kav give a yes or no answer?

I did answered. Loaded questions cannot be answered with yes or no, and senators doesn't get to make up rules as they go.

But I notice you did not answer my question. Why can't you?

Let's go bit further. After Kavanaugh did not provide "yes or no" answer, Kamala Harris said:

upload_2018-9-29_2-9-57.png

She decided for him what the answer is. She doesn't get to decide that neither.

she was credible because two other men (not the Judge) did something to her...they came out and said it

Lord !!!!!!!!!!!!! what a circus!:cuckoo:

Yes...that is true. I imagine the FBI will investigate that. In fact if the truth were known she may have had a lot of of these sorts of encounters at parties. Why did she even go to the party...I am sure the character of these parties was common knowledge.

And...most unbelievable of all...she claims to not remember how she got home???

That was one of the most in-credible parts of the story. You are 15, you are not drunk, you have just escaped a possible rape or whatever--and you don't remember how you got home? Did you walk? Run? Did someone drive you?

I know you wouldn't remember every step or landmark, but it seems you would remember generalities like "I walked home", "my friend drove me" or "I ran all the way home".

To be honest I also wonder why she didn't tell anyone. If not directly after, maybe a little after. But that is not as questionable as not remembering anything about how she got home.

she was credible because two other men (not the Judge) did something to her...they came out and said it

Yes...that is true. I imagine the FBI will investigate that. In fact if the truth were known she may have had a lot of of these sorts of encounters at parties. Why did she even go to the party...I am sure the character of these parties was common knowledge.

That was one of the most in-credible parts of the story. You are 15, you are not drunk, you have just escaped a possible rape or whatever--and you don't remember how you got home? Did you walk? Run? Did someone drive you?

I know you wouldn't remember every step or landmark, but it seems you would remember generalities like "I walked home", "my friend drove me" or "I ran all the way home".

To be honest I also wonder why she didn't tell anyone. If not directly after, maybe a little after. But that is not as questionable as not remembering anything about how she got home.
Not necessarily. If you blank out and go on auto pilot you wont remember anything about how you got home. Much like how you can drive home and be surprised when you actually arrive home because you are on auto pilot.

She acted like someone scared shitless and someone who had something bad happen to her a long looooooong time ago.
ACTED being the operative word.

Her silly frightened little girl cry voice with no tears is right up there with most annoying pathetic performance of the century.

She was 100% unconvincing, and if she was ‘scared’ it’s because she was lying under oath, imho.

She’s supposed to be a PhD, she was fully aware of the entire plan, IMO.

View attachment 219212

^^^^Liar - may it all come back and really bite her on her ass ^^^

This, 100%.

I am a very small woman and have a naturally high pitched voice to go with it. I'm a soprano, and a teacher.

But my voice doesn't sound even remotely like that and I would hang my head in shame if it ever did. I resent that voice she used, as a woman. Of course no "feminist" sees a thing wrong with the "poor me little girl routine", because being Victim Extraordinaire is the new cool in our Victorian Redux era.

I think it's shameful and sickening, and I'm not fooled. This woman is not a victim. She is a wife and mother, a professor with two master's degrees and a PhD. If suddenly and ONLY in 2012 she needed two doors in her house, well....that was probably not due to whatever happened to her in the early 80s which--if I may remind everyone--was unfortunate and very scary but did not rise to more than groping. Not rape. If the account is even true.....

Not necessarily. If you blank out and go on auto pilot you wont remember anything about how you got home. Much like how you can drive home and be surprised when you actually arrive home because you are on auto pilot.

But you darn sure know you DROVE HOME

Well I wasnt traumatized. I'd suspect being traumatized and on auto pilot would be even a stronger reason not to know how you got home. I remember getting a call my brother was hurt and not remembering how I got to his house until I saw my car.

Well I wasnt traumatized. I'd suspect being traumatized and on auto pilot would be even a stronger reason not to know how you got home. I remember getting a call my brother was hurt and not remembering how I got to his house until I saw my car.

And again, you were able to know you drove there.

I am very suspect that, at 15, she has no memory of how she got home, especially since she was able to escape. She vividly remembers going to the bathroom, down the stairs. I suspect she DOES remember but the facts don't hold up her case. IOW since she already gave the floor plan of the house, if she said she walked home, it would be proven that it's too far to walk. Or if she said someone drove her, she would have to come with with a name, and can't. So oh, she "forgot".

I am very suspect that, at 15, she has no memory of how she got home, especially since she was able to escape. She vividly remembers going to the bathroom, down the stairs. I suspect she DOES remember but the facts don't hold up her case. IOW since she already gave the floor plan of the house, if she said she walked home, it would be proven that it's too far to walk. Or if she said someone drove her, she would have to come with with a name, and can't. So oh, she "forgot".
Nope. I had no clue I drove there. I thought my mom had picked me up until I saw my car.

Nope. I had no clue I drove there. I thought my mom had picked me up until I saw my car.

Sure. Sure.

Sure. Sure.
You ran out of denials huh?

Forum List

Back