🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Christine Blassy Ford really credible?

It doesnt matter if she was credible or not. These people are so partisan that they were backing a paedo earlier this year. A bit of sexual assault isnt going to cause them any qualms.

"bitch was asking for it"

I didn't back Roy Moore, fwiw. Creepy

she was credible because two other men (not the Judge) did something to her...they came out and said it

Lord !!!!!!!!!!!!! what a circus!:cuckoo:

Yes...that is true. I imagine the FBI will investigate that. In fact if the truth were known she may have had a lot of of these sorts of encounters at parties. Why did she even go to the party...I am sure the character of these parties was common knowledge.

And...most unbelievable of all...she claims to not remember how she got home???

That was one of the most in-credible parts of the story. You are 15, you are not drunk, you have just escaped a possible rape or whatever--and you don't remember how you got home? Did you walk? Run? Did someone drive you?

I know you wouldn't remember every step or landmark, but it seems you would remember generalities like "I walked home", "my friend drove me" or "I ran all the way home".

To be honest I also wonder why she didn't tell anyone. If not directly after, maybe a little after. But that is not as questionable as not remembering anything about how she got home.

The part of her testimony that got me the most was actually when she was talking about the hand over her mouth part. She said she had thought he was "accidentally" going to kill her. I can 100% guarantee you that is a lie, 100%.

And this: He was strong enough that with one hand over her mouth, he was going to kill her. But, with the door locked in a bedroom, she was able to escape with two boys--athletes--in the room?

Do you find that strange too?

she was credible because two other men (not the Judge) did something to her...they came out and said it

Lord !!!!!!!!!!!!! what a circus!:cuckoo:

Yes...that is true. I imagine the FBI will investigate that. In fact if the truth were known she may have had a lot of of these sorts of encounters at parties. Why did she even go to the party...I am sure the character of these parties was common knowledge.

And...most unbelievable of all...she claims to not remember how she got home???

That was one of the most in-credible parts of the story. You are 15, you are not drunk, you have just escaped a possible rape or whatever--and you don't remember how you got home? Did you walk? Run? Did someone drive you?

I know you wouldn't remember every step or landmark, but it seems you would remember generalities like "I walked home", "my friend drove me" or "I ran all the way home".

To be honest I also wonder why she didn't tell anyone. If not directly after, maybe a little after. But that is not as questionable as not remembering anything about how she got home.

The part of her testimony that got me the most was actually when she was talking about the hand over her mouth part. She said she had thought he was "accidentally" going to kill her. I can 100% guarantee you that is a lie, 100%.

And this: He was strong enough that with one hand over her mouth, he was going to kill her. But, with the door locked in a bedroom, she was able to escape with two boys--athletes--in the room?

Do you find that strange too?

To be honest I don't, she said they were wrestling with each other so I think that could be possible.

Though I do find it a bit curious that they were stumbling drunk, but remembered to turn down the stereo when they left the bedroom.

If one can believe what we hear on the news she sounded credible to a lot of people.

"Now that we live in this Orwellian world where if you do not express the CorrectThink,(what in Stalinist Russia was known as 'the party line').
stalin.jpg

your humanity is suspect, many people are saying this because that is what they are supposed to say. As in....we must adhere to the 'Party Line'.

Well, all I know is that I did not find her at all credible — and I am not going to say anything different.

I certainly sympathized with Dr. Ford, and she did change my mind about one thing. I no longer believe she was part of a grand plan to destroy Kavanaugh. Rather, I do believe she wanted to remain anonymous, I do believe she is a victim of the Senate Democrats who re-victimized a woman who has already been damaged in some terrible way.

But was she a credible witness, believable…?

Not even close."

Nolte: Christine Blasey Ford Brought No Evidence but Plenty of Contradictions
In your half wit mind how did the dems victomize her? Talk about party line you seem to be towing yours. Nothing but another partisan hack!

And others believe Ford – whose belief is just as valid.
apples and bananas... these two things are not like each other... elementary school...Christine Ford has no evidence to back up her accusations, therefore she is not credible.
One of the two principals here took and passed a polygraph test. If she had failed and Kavanaugh took one and passed you`d be dancing in the streets.

"credible" these days is an opinion yet in reality "credible" means something else...
One of the two principals here took and passed a polygraph test.
The most irresponsible polygraph rendered useless and also inadmissible in court.
You`re an expert on polygraphs? Let`s see your credentials. The fact that they`re inadmissible in court doesn`t make them irrelevant. Could Kavanaugh pass one? Of course not or he would be volunteering to take one.

Ford was abused, but it wasn't by Kavanaugh. Maybe the FBI will find an encounter with an 8 year old Ford and Joe Biden

We hear pros and cons surrounding Kavanaugh's behavior and actions on the stand, but what about Mrs. Ford? She seemed rather irrational to me. I don't know if anyone else noticed it. I'm not suggesting that something may not have happened to her when she was young (at sometime in her past), but she was rather flighty for a supposed professional teacher -- psychologist. A little girl way -- didn't seem quite right. Things should have been clearer regarding time and place and how she got there. I didn't see the professional behavior on her part.

Ford was abused, but it wasn't by Kavanaugh. Maybe the FBI will find an encounter with an 8 year old Ford and Joe Biden
You are tying yourself up in knots.She was credible enough that you concede she was abused but, despite laying the blame (100%) on kavanagh you somehow know it wasnt him.

I believe Kavanaugh.
And others believe Ford – whose belief is just as valid.

The issue, however, is that Ford’s statements are credible, she has no reason to lie, where Kavanaugh has every reason to lie.
In fact, no one believes her. Her 'advocates' will defend her, they will fight to keep a good man off the bench, but in the end, no one truely believes her. They simply are supporting their side and the concocted story in the hopes of achieving a specific end.

If there is someone out there who does believer her, they need to be mentally evaluated.

Kavanaugh should use the Trump defense for many of the 22 women that have accused him of sexual assault and misconduct- make fun of their looks and say they are not good looking enough for him to want to rape them.
"not my first choice my friend....not my first choice and get a laugh from the stooges and stoogettes at his pep rally.
she would not be my first choice trump video - Bing video

Its 4 hours long, but the good stuff is in the last 5 or 6 minutes.

The camera wasn't on China's Senator from California, but when she said, "What?!?", I could just see her 'deer in the headlights' look on her face.

Bwuwhhahahahhahahahaaa....

I'm glad that this circus is over.

ETA: Start at 4 : 10 : 30

Forum List

Back