🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Christine Blassy Ford really credible?

He has to answer the question if he doesnt want to look like a liar. He couldnt because he is a liar.
You have a notice because you seem to be trolling Asc leper. You seem to be a liar. You do not even have the character Kavanaugh has in his little finger. Nobody that well trained in law would stoop to answer stupid dangerous questions.
Whats dangerous about saying yes I want an FBI investigation? I mean assuming you havent done any crime that is.

About Christine running into Mark Judge in Safeway store in Potomac Village

upload_2018-9-29_13-49-58.png

What's with her and "second door"?

By the way, didn't Safeway back then had one entrance/exit?

Just curious.

I posted this in another thread earlier today but it is worth repeating in this thread since this seems more on topic.

It is blatantly apparent that Christine Ford was never sexually assaulted. Her claims are a lie. She is not credible. Not by a long shot.

According to her own words she was very lose during high school and college having sex with over 60 guys. You didn't have to assault her to get some of her nookie. She put out like a gumball machine. Girls that sexually active didn't say no. They said "hell yea!". They are usually referred to as sluts.

It is apparent that the Democrats searched out for a female that went to school with Kavanaugh. They needed to go back that far because his integrity as an adult was stellar and could be substantiated by many other people, including hundreds of women.

They found Ford or else she came forward on her own. Somebody that had connections with Kav so far back it would be hard to document that it didn't happen.

Ford is a stupid Libtard pink pussy hat TDS afflicted Moon Bat that embraced the Democrat's vile agenda of doing anything to undermine Trump's agenda to make this country great again. Her family connections were strongly Democrat. Her brother worked for the dirty tricks department of the DNC and Russians at Fusion GPS.

In addition she was probably pissed that Kavanaugh did not necessarily accept the premise that woman had the Constitutional Right to kill her child, on demand, for the sake of convenience. The filthy bitch walked around in a pink pussy hat and carried a sign that said "Trump is not my President. She wrote letter bitching about Trump securing the border. Typical hateful dumbass Moon Bat.

She was willing to lie for the Democrats. The dirty trick was at the last minute to leak that Kavanaugh had assaulted her in the hopes it would stall the process and would delay Kav being appointed before the mid term election. The filthy Democrat's delusion was that they will win the Senate and then stop any Trump nominee for the next few years.

Ford agreed to help them and then delayed leaking it (through DiFi office) as long as possible and then lied about it to the Committee.

In the meantime the Democrats (through proxies) set a gofundme account up to launder a nice payment to her for her efforts. It is now about a half million dollars. A trick straight out of "Breaking Bad" where Saul Goodman helped Walter White launder his drug money. She even admitted that her libtard Kalifornia buddies were paying her bills.

View attachment 219304

Just curious.

Just more b.s. she can remember what door she went in all those yrs. ago but cannot remember how she got to the alleged party or how she got home???

He has to answer the question if he doesnt want to look like a liar. He couldnt because he is a liar.
You have a notice because you seem to be trolling Asc leper. You seem to be a liar. You do not even have the character Kavanaugh has in his little finger. Nobody that well trained in law would stoop to answer stupid dangerous questions.
Whats dangerous about saying yes I want an FBI investigation? I mean assuming you havent done any crime that is.

I am not surprised you're repeating yourself, and refusing to let it go even after you did get the answer.

You rushed to judgement and called him a liar for not answering a loaded question, yet you refused to answer my question. If not answering a question makes someone a liar, can we agree that you are liar too. Am I rushing to judgement here?

What's dangerous about answering yes or no to question, did you stop beating your wife?

Kamala Harris decided "she'll take that as a NO".

Since you refused to answer, I assume your answer is also "no". So not only you are, by your own standards, a liar... by answering "no" you are also a wife beater.

You see how that works?

Last edited:

View attachment 219304

Just curious.

Just more b.s. she can remember what door she went in all those yrs. ago but cannot remember how she got to the alleged party or how she got home???

The Washington Post claims that Mark Judge’s book validates Christine Blasey Ford’s timeline of the alleged Kavanaugh assault.

She testified that if she knew when Mark Judge worked in Safeway store, she could narrow the date of the alleged assault.
“I did see Mark Judge once at the Potomac Village Safeway after the time of the attack,” she said, “and it would be helpful with anyone’s resources if — to figure out when he worked there if people are wanting more details from me about when the attack occurred. If we could find out when he worked there, then I could provide a more detailed timeline about when the attack occurred.”

Only problem, in his book Mark Judge did not say when exactly he worked in the store, just that he "spent a few weeks working as a bag boy at the local supermarket." If it wasn't for a book, there wouldn't be supermarket anecdote.

she was credible because two other men (not the Judge) did something to her...they came out and said it

Lord !!!!!!!!!!!!! what a circus!:cuckoo:

Yes...that is true. I imagine the FBI will investigate that. In fact if the truth were known she may have had a lot of of these sorts of encounters at parties. Why did she even go to the party...I am sure the character of these parties was common knowledge.

And...most unbelievable of all...she claims to not remember how she got home???

That was one of the most in-credible parts of the story. You are 15, you are not drunk, you have just escaped a possible rape or whatever--and you don't remember how you got home? Did you walk? Run? Did someone drive you?

I know you wouldn't remember every step or landmark, but it seems you would remember generalities like "I walked home", "my friend drove me" or "I ran all the way home".

To be honest I also wonder why she didn't tell anyone. If not directly after, maybe a little after. But that is not as questionable as not remembering anything about how she got home.

The part of her testimony that got me the most was actually when she was talking about the hand over her mouth part. She said she had thought he was "accidentally" going to kill her. I can 100% guarantee you that is a lie, 100%.

Apparently she cant breath through her nose.

Well that might be, she was opening and closing her mouth a lot during the trial (nervous habit maybe?)

But that wasn't my angle. My angle is that in the moment, if she truly thought he was trying to rape her then she also thought he was going to kill her also. There is no fucking way a woman thinks that the man attempting to rape them might "accidentally" kill them, no fucking way in hell.

View attachment 219304

Just curious.

Typically most grocery stores have two entrances, one on each end of the building - up here it's usually the deli area entrance and the fruits/vegetables and liquor store side.

I believe they actually need two main entrances "to remain unlocked at all times" in order to meet fire code.

Sadly.....liberals fail to realize that this isnt about the general public's sentiments about Fords credibility. It's about voters perceptions. And as we know from the '16 election, voters dont fall for fakery.:113::113:

Now Dr.Ford's ex boyfriend has submitted an official letter to the Senate that he does not find his former girlfriend credible.

If one can believe what we hear on the news she sounded credible to a lot of people.

"Now that we live in this Orwellian world where if you do not express the CorrectThink,(what in Stalinist Russia was known as 'the party line').
stalin.jpg

your humanity is suspect, many people are saying this because that is what they are supposed to say. As in....we must adhere to the 'Party Line'.

Well, all I know is that I did not find her at all credible — and I am not going to say anything different.

I certainly sympathized with Dr. Ford, and she did change my mind about one thing. I no longer believe she was part of a grand plan to destroy Kavanaugh. Rather, I do believe she wanted to remain anonymous, I do believe she is a victim of the Senate Democrats who re-victimized a woman who has already been damaged in some terrible way.

But was she a credible witness, believable…?

Not even close."

Nolte: Christine Blasey Ford Brought No Evidence but Plenty of Contradictions
You have to say she's credible or you're a woman hater.

she was credible because two other men (not the Judge) did something to her...they came out and said it

Lord !!!!!!!!!!!!! what a circus!:cuckoo:

Yes...that is true. I imagine the FBI will investigate that. In fact if the truth were known she may have had a lot of of these sorts of encounters at parties. Why did she even go to the party...I am sure the character of these parties was common knowledge.

And...most unbelievable of all...she claims to not remember how she got home???

That was one of the most in-credible parts of the story. You are 15, you are not drunk, you have just escaped a possible rape or whatever--and you don't remember how you got home? Did you walk? Run? Did someone drive you?

I know you wouldn't remember every step or landmark, but it seems you would remember generalities like "I walked home", "my friend drove me" or "I ran all the way home".

To be honest I also wonder why she didn't tell anyone. If not directly after, maybe a little after. But that is not as questionable as not remembering anything about how she got home.

The part of her testimony that got me the most was actually when she was talking about the hand over her mouth part. She said she had thought he was "accidentally" going to kill her. I can 100% guarantee you that is a lie, 100%.

Apparently she cant breath through her nose.

Well that might be, she was opening and closing her mouth a lot during the trial (nervous habit maybe?)

But that wasn't my angle. My angle is that in the moment, if she truly thought he was trying to rape her then she also thought he was going to kill her also. There is no fucking way a woman thinks that the man attempting to rape them might "accidentally" kill them, no fucking way in hell.
If the intent is to rape instead of kill what is weird about thinking someone that was keeping you from breathing would accidentally kill you? Your opinion makes no logical sense.

I listened to her and she was the least credible witness I've ever heard.

She couldn't remember anything and put forth two witnesses who when asked said they never were at that party.

Not credible at all.

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford moved 3,000 miles to reinvent her life. It wasn’t far enough.

From The Washington Post article on Dr. Ford:

Ford’s inner circle was, “How do you say this? The pretty, popular girls,” explained Andrea Evers, a close friend. “It wasn’t like we were a bunch of vapid preppies, but God, we were preppy then.”

Weekends were spent shopping at the White Flint mall, flashing fake IDs at Georgetown’s Third Edition club — the drinking age was 18 then — or flocking to the house of whoever’s parents were out of town to drink six-packs of Hamm’s or Schaefer.

Forum List

Back