Was Crooked Hillary Supposed To Enable a Third Term For Barry Hussaine Obama

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Before watching the Pats destroy the Jets on their way to another Superbowl title, I surfed MSNBC and an afro-american politician from South Carolina insisted that Obama halted oil drilling in Antartica and will keep his legacy in tact by speaking out through The While House going forward and Crooked Hillary was supposed to win to enable that. Watching this illiterate maniac was like watching some kind of incomplete science fiction movie. :p

As I mentioned in the thread regarding Hussaine purchasing an expensive house in Washington before the election results, the Kenyan was under the impression the fix was in for Crooked Hillary and he would be appointed to the Supreme Court or other position to keep the charade going. It is all gone. No more book advances, unless he comes clean and insists on actually writing an autobiography, Shattered Dreams of a Kenyan Homosexual Who Failed As President of the United States, with a forward by Crooked Hillary, the most corrupt politician in US history. :p

Last edited:
Carl Paladino shares your animosity towards Obama.......:dance:

"Paladino's Artvoice remarks also targeted President Obama, with Paladino saying he hopes the president contracts mad cow disease by having a relationship with cattle.

"He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to (Obama adviser) Valerie Jarret (sic), who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihadi cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her," Paladino said in response, according to the alt-weekly."

They were planning a duel rule with her in the White House and Obama right down the street. And the UN being forced down our throats from both locations, with Michelle next up at bat, and Chelsea in the batting box. Happily, they all struck out.......

I've already commented here on the obvious a few times
I don't know what Hillary and Obama had cooking/cooked up
but, whatever it was, Trump winning threw a monkey wrench in it

Before watching the Pats destroy the Jets on their way to another Superbowl title, I surfed MSNBC and an afro-american politician from South Carolina insisted that Obama halted oil drilling in Antartica and will keep his legacy in tact by speaking out through The While House going forward and Crooked Hillary was supposed to win to enable that. Watching this illiterate maniac was like watching some kind of incomplete science fiction movie. :p

As I mentioned in the thread regarding Hussaine purchasing an expensive house in Washington before the election results, the Kenyan was under the impression the fix was in for Crooked Hillary and he would be appointed to the Supreme Court or other position to keep the charade going. It is all gone. No more book advances, unless he comes clean and insists on actually writing an autobiography, Shattered Dreams of a Kenyan Homosexual Who Failed As President of the United States, with a forward by Crooked Hillary, the most corrupt politician in US history. :p

Sober up, retard.

Carl Paladino shares your animosity towards Obama.......:dance:

"Paladino's Artvoice remarks also targeted President Obama, with Paladino saying he hopes the president contracts mad cow disease by having a relationship with cattle.

"He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to (Obama adviser) Valerie Jarret (sic), who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihadi cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her," Paladino said in response, according to the alt-weekly."

Paladino is a patriot! I'm proud to say I voted for him!

She ran on being 4 more years of the past 8.

I guess lots of people outside of California and New York City wanted a change.

Forum List

Back