Was Don Sr. covering for Don Jr.?

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The Donald has been acting like a man with something to hide. Was he trying to keep Don Jr. and Son-in-law Jared out of Jail or could there be more.

All politicians lie. But as a group, politicians lie less than the Trump family. It would be hard to find a slimier family than the Trumps; they will do anything for power and money.

I heard Pence was covering for Sessions who was covering for Flynn who was covering for Don Jr who was covering for Trump's golf caddie who was covering for that creepy guy on Red Eye radio :eusa_think:

I heard Pence was covering for Sessions who was covering for Flynn who was covering for Don Jr who was covering for Trump's golf caddie who was covering for that creepy guy on Red Eye radio :eusa_think:
Trump does not know how to act not guilty because he has been guilty of something his whole life. He is always covering something up.

The Donald has been acting like a man with something to hide. Was he trying to keep Don Jr. and Son-in-law Jared out of Jail or could there be more.
Fuuuuuuck no. Don Trump would throw his kid under the bus in a heartbeat!

Pence isn't covering for anybody. It looks like he's getting ready for a 2020 Presidential run.

Pence isn't covering for anybody. It looks like he's getting ready for a 2020 Presidential run.
Pence will not have to wait until 2020. Pence is currently reading Gerald Ford's auto-biography.
Pence could be flushed down the toilet with Trump. He has been swimming in the toilet with him.

Pence will not have to wait until 2020. Pence is currently reading Gerald Ford's auto-biography.
Pence could be flushed down the toilet with Trump. He has been swimming in the toilet with him.
He'll likely become President sometime in the next year, but he still has to win the 2020 primary. That's why he's working overtime to distance himself from the Trump mob and raising campaign money.

LOL Trump is your president for the next 4 years put some Neosporin on your wounds.

Did the OP seriously ask if Trump was 'covering' for his son's NON-criminal act?

Bwuhahahahaha....... :p

Forum List

Back