🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was it God, Satan or just Mental Health

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Kaylee Muthart Talks About Gouging Out Her Own Eyes On Crystal Meth

Click the link and read the article and even though I am pro-pot those with mental health issues need help and should not smoke pot.

I myself suffer from depression and deal with it daily but never once had the urge to hurt myself.

If you do suffer from mental health issues please know there are people out there that will help and do not think you can handle it on your own.

Thank you for reading,

Bruce

P.S.

Before one of you comment about me being insane, well I have never enjoyed a moment of sanity in this insane world we live in!

would the depression have to be termed as something different if it led to someone hurting themselves or others?
such as hate/etc?
it could cause the hate/etc--but does the mentality change?

Kaylee Muthart Talks About Gouging Out Her Own Eyes On Crystal Meth

Click the link and read the article and even though I am pro-pot those with mental health issues need help and should not smoke pot.

I myself suffer from depression and deal with it daily but never once had the urge to hurt myself.

If you do suffer from mental health issues please know there are people out there that will help and do not think you can handle it on your own.

Thank you for reading,

Bruce

P.S.

Before one of you comment about me being insane, well I have never enjoyed a moment of sanity in this insane world we live in!
I think anyone who is mentally sick need a regular shrink and prescription meds not pot nor meth nor anything else illicit.

Depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain.

Depression makes no sense at all from a philosophical perspective. The world is such a beautiful place with so much opportunity for everybody that you should always have a positive attitude about life.

Anyone with a negative attitude about life is just fokked up.

Forum List

Back