Was it Trump's fault Putin took Crimea while Obama was President?

Just trying to figure this out since there are numerous threads trying to blame Trump for invading the Ukraine on Biden's watch.

Can we blame Trump for Putin taking Crimea too? Makes just as much sense.
Are you silly or what?

Don't you know that Trump was responsible for Thermopylae too!

Trump caused Libya too............Everything is Trumps fault.

And he let hookers pee on him too...............Operation GOLDEN FLOW.

The blame rests with weak leadership. America has been front and center on the world stage demonstrating leadership, for over 60 years,
and along came Obama with his 8 year long apology tour and it’s all Baby Bush’s fault, for window dressing and seasoning, then his side kick arises four years later that can’t find his freaking way to the bathroom unaccompanied, and your puzzled, really?

Just trying to figure this out since there are numerous threads trying to blame Trump for invading the Ukraine on Biden's watch.

Can we blame Trump for Putin taking Crimea too? Makes just as much sense.
Ah....now the "whataboutism" is starting. Apparently, the Right has to do some SERIOUS deflecting after going all in for Putin.

How about we blame Pooting instead?
Pooting couldn't and wouldn't have invaded if not for Biden 1) Lowering US energy production which meant more money for PUTIN to go to war with 2) Not protecting the Ukraine with weapons and 3) telling PUtin it was ok to invade Ukraine.

I don't see how anyone is this inept....Biden and his corrupt administration must have done these things on purpose (likely after being paid by the Chinese AGAIN) resulting in so many people hurt AGAIN. I don't see how the country can survive another 3 years of biden.

Pooting couldn't and wouldn't have invaded if not for Biden 1) Lowering US energy production which meant more money for PUTIN to go to war with 2) Not protecting the Ukraine with weapons and 3) telling PUtin it was ok to invade Ukraine.

I don't see how anyone is this inept....Biden and his corrupt administration must have done these things on purpose (likely after being paid by the Chinese AGAIN) resulting in so many people hurt AGAIN. I don't see how the country can survive another 3 years of biden.
When did Biden reduce US energy production?

In 2019, the U.S. produced 12.29 million barrels of crude oil per day, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration. That figure was 11.28 million in 2020 and is estimated to be 11.18 million in 2021 and 11.85 million in 2022.

US oil production to increase further in 2022 - CNBC

Trump caused Libya too............Everything is Trumps fault.
April 12, 2014

Trump tells Fox Business’ Eric Bolling that Putin was nice to him during Miss Universe.

“We just left Moscow,” Trump said. “He could not have been nicer. He was so nice and so everything
. But you have to give him credit that what he’s doing for that country in terms of their world prestige is very strong.”

In the same interview, Trump praises Putin’s invasion of Crimea.

“Well, he’s done an amazing job of taking the mantle,” Trump said. “And he’s taken it away from the President, and you look at what he’s doing. And so smart. When you see the riots in a country because they’re hurting the Russians, OK, ‘We’ll go and take it over.’ And he really goes step by step by step, and you have to give him a lot of credit.”

Trump claimed in 2016 that he's never met Putin.

April 12, 2014

Trump tells Fox Business’ Eric Bolling that Putin was nice to him during Miss Universe.

“We just left Moscow,” Trump said. “He could not have been nicer. He was so nice and so everything
. But you have to give him credit that what he’s doing for that country in terms of their world prestige is very strong.”

In the same interview, Trump praises Putin’s invasion of Crimea.

“Well, he’s done an amazing job of taking the mantle,” Trump said. “And he’s taken it away from the President, and you look at what he’s doing. And so smart. When you see the riots in a country because they’re hurting the Russians, OK, ‘We’ll go and take it over.’ And he really goes step by step by step, and you have to give him a lot of credit.”

Trump claimed in 2016 that he's never met Putin.
Yawn..............Under Trump NO TERRITORY WAS LOST in Ukraine.............

Not so much from Obama and Biden............Obama sent blankets and Trump sent lethal weapons..........some of which are killing Russians right now.

Ah....now the "whataboutism" is starting. Apparently, the Right has to do some SERIOUS deflecting after going all in for Putin.
Not sure WTF you are babbling about, Simpleton.

Care to quote any post by me "going all in for Putin"?:cuckoo:

Any more events from yer wet, wild dream?

Forum List

Back