Was Massive Vote Fraud Confirmed with a Fishtail?

The figure below is a little complicated but worth studying. It is not an Ayyadurai graph, but is similar to the graphs in Dr. Ayyadurai's Pima County analysis. Ayyadurai calls it his “fishtail” graph, for obvious reasons. It is a fascinating diagram that seems to confirm massive fraud in the 2020 election.
Here is a challenge: Try to explain why there is a tail on this fish!
A rough approximation of a Shiva "fishtail" graph
244979_5_.jpg

Have at it.

Trump was scaring his constituency into not voting by mail and...GASP...most of them refrained from voting by mail, while many more Democrats skipped the lines during Covid-19 pandemic and voted by mail.

Is that too complex to understand for you dumbass?

An explosive allegation was made: In Pima County, thirty-five thousand (35,000) votes had been added to each Democrat candidate in the election, including Joe Biden. The allegation was made anonymously by someone claiming that he or she met with Democrat Pima County election officials on September 10, 2020, where a plan to rig the vote was hatched.
First it was Mules and Cell Phone Pings.
Now it's 35,000 added votes, made anonymously, with a plan to "Rig the Vote."

Trump Lost,
Lake Lost.

Trump was scaring his constituency into not voting by mail and...GASP...most of them refrained from voting by mail, while many more Democrats skipped the lines during Covid-19 pandemic and voted by mail.

Is that too complex to understand for you dumbass?
Democrats had access to voter rolls and stole the votes of registered citizens that did not vote. Signatures were forged and the verification process was a joke. What part of that don't you understand?

Democrats had access to voter rolls and stole the votes of registered citizens that did not vote. Signatures were forged and the verification process was a joke. What part of that don't you understand?
I don't understand why you'd think anyone's mind would change because of the same charges that have been leveled and rejected by the courts for 2+ years.

GFY. Why don't you call the FBI and get the answers to the questions they refuse to answer?
Not my job to prove something NEVER happened.
You should have learned that by now.

Your job is to PROVE your claims.

No they didn't. Jeez, if you believe this nonsense could happen in any reality, you need hospitalization and drug therapy...stat!! :)

The allegation was made anonymously by someone claiming that he or she met with Democrat Pima County election officials on September 10, 2020, where a plan to rig the vote was hatched.
i remember reading about this sometime after the election.
It, just like it is now, was poo pooed without investigation.
It will be interesting to see how this goes.
It didn't happen. He lost. Legitimately.
Not so sure of that. I doubt the Vegetable would be removed from office, but this should be investigated and exposed.

I don't understand why you'd think anyone's mind would change because of the same charges that have been leveled and rejected by the courts for 2+ years.
Rejected so the cases could not get an evidentiary hearing. Without that kind of hearing nothing can be proven. Al Gore got his hearing. Trump deserved that hearing and never got it. It is more than obvious why he did not.

Forum List

Back