Was the maligned Trump university actually an institution of higher learning?

Charity Navigator - CN Advisory of Donald J. Trump Foundation

EQRWbcNWsAAs4mz

A very interesting article on the Trump foundation and why Trump had to pay millions of dollars in fines.

And it looks like there’s another criminal investigation open into the now defunct Trump foundation.

Trump Again Under Scrutiny For Allegedly Misusing Charity Funds

and it seems the investigations into the Clinton businesses and Clinton foundation by trumps Justice Department were secretly and quietly ended sometime ago.

Team Trump's latest Clinton investigation ending with a whimper

do you think the Justice Department, that Trump is in control of, is being too kind to Hillary Clinton and treating Donald Trump badly?

If Trump sells 25% of our uranium to Putin and puts his kids on the Board of Burisma, well that, would be something

It looks like a rich, old, white billionaire is going to buy the democrat candidacy. Oh, he's Jewish too. I think Derp is going to go get sent back to the asylum
So what does that have to do with trump university or Trump foundation? Have you given up on defending them?

What does Trump University have to do with ANYTHING today?

Dean is praying the recycling of old news will get Sanders elected...

It looks like a rich, old, white billionaire is going to buy the democrat candidacy. Oh, he's Jewish too. I think Derp is going to go get sent back to the asylum
So what does that have to do with trump university or Trump foundation? Have you given up on defending them?

It's part of a pattern.

You still have people here insisting President Obama was born in Kenya.
That Hillary Clinton gave away uranium to the Russians.
And so on.

Since Trump ran as a businessman, you don't think it's important to look at his businesses? Seems very relevant to me.
Why isn't it relevant to you?

It's part of a pattern.

And so on.

Since Trump ran as a businessman, you don't think it's important to look at his businesses? Seems very relevant to me.
Obama wasn’t born in Kenya,,??

It should also be noted that nobody involved is accused of “stealing,” as such, with that word being understood in the conventional sense of meaning theft or embezzlement of funds. What is alleged is that the foundation engaged in misleading practices and that it inappropriately used donated funds to pay Trump businesses — practices that could be regarded as “self-dealing,” rather than theft or embezzlement.

Did New York Reprimand Trump Family for 'Stealing from a Children's Cancer Charity'?

Wow, I learned something new and legal.

Inappropriately used donated funds to pay Trump businesses is NOT "stealing". It's "self dealing".

It's part of a pattern.

And so on.

Exactly!

Did trump university really help thousands of Americans to make better lives for themselves?

And what about Trump foundation? Was that a famous charity that helped many Americans?

Were they reputable and successful organizations that weren’t a scam or a Criminal Enterprise as portrayed by the justice system?

Were these two organizations an indication of how Donald Trump would perform as President of the United States?
Must be desperate. We get it.

So the title is once again misleading. Seems deanie is trolling a variety of topics.

This is just another Orange Man Bad thread.

Sanders?
Oh God no.
Sanders is only a tiny step up from Trump.
Very tiny.

EQNuxjmWsAEcA-q

I don't like criminal behavior.

And Trump Foundation was found to be a criminal enterprise.
And Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator with Michael Cohen who is currently in prison Until May 6, 2022.
But Michael Cohen is asking for a reduced sentence because he is helping in ongoing criminal Trump related cases.

Could you imagine Michael Cohen getting out this year? Democrats would bring him to the debates along with the 25 women who accused Trump of sexual assault.

Sanders?
Oh God no.
Very tiny.

EQNuxjmWsAEcA-q

And Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator with Michael Cohen who is currently in prison Until May 6, 2022.
But Michael Cohen is asking for a reduced sentence because he is helping in ongoing criminal Trump related cases.

Could you imagine Michael Cohen getting out this year? Democrats would bring him to the debates along with the 25 women who accused Trump of sexual assault.
How did Obama get rich?

It's part of a pattern.

And so on.

Thank Obama for that. He told his publisher that he was "Born in Kenya"

It's part of a pattern.

And so on.

Supposedly, in 1990 the publisher Googled "Obama's Birthplace" and got the Dad instead of Barack

Sanders?
Oh God no.
Very tiny.

EQNuxjmWsAEcA-q

Well maybe Cohen will help Schiff and Nadler to find something to Impeach Trump with...

Did trump university really help thousands of Americans to make better lives for themselves?

And what about Trump foundation? Was that a famous charity that helped many Americans?

Were they reputable and successful organizations that weren’t a scam or a Criminal Enterprise as portrayed by the justice system?

Were these two organizations an indication of how Donald Trump would perform as President of the United States?
:boohoo:

Sanders?
Oh God no.
Very tiny.

EQNuxjmWsAEcA-q

And Trump would still win.

Forum List

Back