Was there any prominent democrats who were not apart of the DNC cover up of Biden being infirm before the debate?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
It seems to me that every democrat and mainstream media outlet tried to sell the notion that Biden was not infirm for the job before the debate. However, after the entire world watched the debate, they could no longer sell their lies.

So, are there any democrats left or those in the media left with any credibility left to run to be President or are they all one big lying cabal of perpetual misinformation.

It seems to me that every democrat and mainstream media outlet tried to sell the notion that Biden was not infirm for the job before the debate. However, after the entire world watched the debate, they could no longer sell their lies.

So, are there any democrats left or those in the media left with any credibility left to run to be President or are they all one big lying cabal of perpetual misinformation.
None

And that is the first question that Kamala needs to be asked.
God help us all, that would induce another cackling fit.

1721615153026.png

I can't take much more of this.

I believe the hole GOP leadership that met with Biden for 3 1/2 years was a part of the cover up.

And all those world leaders that met with Biden? Yep, in on it too.

ANY political party or group, or the media engaging in any type of coverup to benefit or destroy a Presidential candidate should be very concerning at any point
Tell me what do you think happened. I'm sure you have a narrative.

Please, share it.

Tell me what do you think happened. I'm sure you have a narrative.

Please, share it.

.......every democrat and mainstream media outlet tried to sell the notion that Biden was not infirm for the job before the debate. However, after the entire world watched the debate, they could no longer sell their lies.

That^^^ about sums it up.

Everyone has known of Bidens decline long before the debate yet the Dems and media has tried to ignore it......until they couldn't.

.......every democrat and mainstream media outlet tried to sell the notion that Biden was not infirm for the job before the debate. However, after the entire world watched the debate, they could no longer sell their lies.

That^^^ about sums it up.

Everyone has known of Bidens decline long before the debate yet the Dems and media has tried to ignore it......until they couldn't.
Okay, and ...?

Forum List

Back