Was Trump On Cocaine During the Debate?

George Costanza

A Friendly Liberal
Mar 10, 2009
Los Angeles area.
Hyperactive. Constantly sniffing. Constantly interrupting. Saying things time after time that made little sense. Unable to remain still - constantly moving around.

I think it is entirely possible that Trump was on something - probably cocaine. After all, he certainly can afford a cocaine habit.

OK - have at it.

Considering the rigors of the campaign, the age of the candidates and the importance of the debate I'm sure they were both juiced on something.

What 70 year old American isn't?

Hyperactive. Constantly sniffing. Constantly interrupting. Saying things time after time that made little sense. Unable to remain still - constantly moving around.

I think it is entirely possible that Trump was on something - probably cocaine. After all, he certainly can afford a cocaine habit.

OK - have at it.
:cuckoo:

Trump was on cocaine and I'm still voting for him.
Hillary is on Goldman-Sachs and I'm not voting for her.

Yeah yeah that's the ticket! Trump was doing lines with his Secret Service detail and the press entourage. Yeah, yeah.

I bet Ivanka is his dealer too! Yeah, yeah that's the ticket.

:lmao:

OK - have at it.

link or just more globalist pig shit??

Odd how he didn't sniffle at all during his interviews post debate. Think about it you left wing wankers.

Anyone 70 yrs old who is wired up all the time traveling to 5 events a day and is just bouncing
around and then up all night checking every tweet that went out over the Internet
day after day I;m sure is on something...

This is the first time I have seem Trump with the snorting though...

Anyone 70 yrs old who is wired up all the time traveling to 5 events a day and is just bouncing
around and then up all night checking every tweet that went out over the Internet
day after day I;m sure is on something...

This is the first time I have seem Trump with the snorting though...

This post is the perfect example of why the board should have a "fuck right off with your lamo bullshit" button.

:lol:

Maybe Hillarys collaspe at the 9-11 cermony was not pneumonia but her drug habit we will never know for sure but since we are throwing out baseless claims let's add this one to the list.

Forum List

Back