Was Womans Lib good?

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
Nope, it was a counter intel action by the powers our founding fathers warned us about....

Woman's lib has attacked the basic design of women, its given them goals they don't want and don't reward them...but it was for the masses. It was by our destroyers....in an evolving fight against.. good.

Comment: Do women miss their babies today, while the government tells you to kill them before they even get out?
Eugenics is the name of the game today.

If you are brave enough, watch.

Remember: REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT.

That is the falling of the masses, they know the news but aren't paid to keep doing what the MSM agenda wants...REPEAT. Just because you know things, doesn't mean others do. ;)

REPEAT! Don't make me get out the quotes ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonsense.

Very few people know or remember just how bad it was. Women were treated horribly. Really horribly. More like animals. I have very clear and vivid memories of how bad it was.

Then came feminism and it all went bad. Women turned into little girls looking for daddy's attention. Women are not emotinally or mentally constructed for cooperation the way men are. Women turned on other women with a vengeance.

When I look at women today, I wonder just why we wasted our time in the first place.

I could go on about this for weeks, and then I would be labeled a woman hater :eusa_whistle:

It's not that women's lib is/was bad, it's just that, like every other movement, there is a hardcore faction and a softcore faction.

Hardcore feminists (they ARE still out there) have a conniption fit if a man opens the door for them because they feel that implies somehow that the woman cannot do it for herself. These women blur the line between "can" and "should".

Softcore feminists fought for equal pay for equal work, as one example. They do not want to blur those lines. They still feel it is polite for a man to open the door and are thankful for the gesture.

I could go on, but most people would agree that, if women are earning on a par with men that they should contribute equally to the household.

On the other hand, I think women's lib and the feminist movement has confused men terribly and has had a detrimental effect on marriages and families. Again, too complicated for a short post.

:)

Women's Lib has gone the same route blacks have gone. It went from judge on character not skin to the only thing that matters is skin. Women's lib went the same way. We are woman hear us roar has become pay for our birth control and abortions.

Women have the same chance at opportunity men do if they want it. The loud obnoxious ones just want more for less effort than actually competing.

Women's Lib has gone the same route blacks have gone. It went from judge on character not skin to the only thing that matters is skin. Women's lib went the same way. We are woman hear us roar has become pay for our birth control and abortions.

Women have the same chance at opportunity men do if they want it. The loud obnoxious ones just want more for less effort than actually competing.

Wellll, I think women are empowered. And that's good. And with that should be a bit of a lessening of the pressure men have traditionally felt to provide. Women nowadays need to be active participants in defining the role they choose to play in their relationships, along with their significant others.

There are many aspects of this. Are we speaking of single women or married women? The role of women in the home, or women in the workplace?

Without dating myself, I can say that I have experience in both scenarios and have been a participant in making a place for myself in my workplace as it was transitioning from predominantly male to letting females prove themselves. It was exciting!

It takes a confident man to have a successful relationship with a confident woman.

Nope, it was a counter intel action by the powers our founding fathers warned us about....

Woman's lib has attacked the basic design of women, its given them goals they don't want and don't reward them...but it was for the masses. It was by our destroyers....in an evolving fight against.. good.

Comment: Do women miss their babies today, while the government tells you to kill them before they even get out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gwcQjDhZtI

That is the falling of the masses, they know the news but aren't paid to keep doing what the MSM agenda wants...REPEAT. Just because you know things, doesn't mean others do. ;)

Just because you feel that way, does not mean all women feel that way, you can only speak for yourself as a woman. :cool:

How to be a good wife:

•Have dinner ready. Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal ready on time for his return. This is a way of letting him know that you have be thinking about him and are concerned about his needs. Most men are hungry when they get home and the prospect of a good meal is part of the warm welcome needed.
•Prepare yourself. Take 15 minutes to rest so you'll be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your make-up, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh-looking. He has just been with a lot of work-weary people.
•Be a little gay and a little more interesting for him. His boring day may need a lift and one of your duties is to provide it.
•Clear away the clutter. Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your husband arrives. Run a dustcloth over the tables.
•During the cooler months of the year you should prepare and light a fire for him to unwind by. Your husband will feel he has reached a haven of rest and order, and it will give you a lift too. After all, catering to his comfort will provide you with immense personal satisfaction.
•Minimize all noise. At the time of his arrival, eliminate all noise of the washer, dryer or vacuum. Encourage the children to be quiet.
•Be happy to see him.
•Greet him with a warm smile and show sincerity in your desire to please him.
•Listen to him. You may have a dozen important things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first - remember, his topics of conversation are more important than yours.
•Don't greet him with complaints and problems.
•Don't complain if he's late for dinner or even if he stays out all night. Count this as minor compared to what he might have gone through at work.
•Make him comfortable. Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or lie him down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for him.
•Arrange his pillow and offer to take off his shoes. Speak in a low, soothing and pleasant voice.
•Don't ask him questions about his actions or question his judgment or integrity. Remember, he is the master of the house and as such will always exercise his will with fairness and truthfulness. You have no right to question him.
•A good wife always knows her place.

How to be a good wife:

•Have dinner ready. Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal ready on time for his return. This is a way of letting him know that you have be thinking about him and are concerned about his needs. Most men are hungry when they get home and the prospect of a good meal is part of the warm welcome needed.
•Prepare yourself. Take 15 minutes to rest so you'll be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your make-up, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh-looking. He has just been with a lot of work-weary people.
•Be a little gay and a little more interesting for him. His boring day may need a lift and one of your duties is to provide it.
•Clear away the clutter. Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your husband arrives. Run a dustcloth over the tables.
•During the cooler months of the year you should prepare and light a fire for him to unwind by. Your husband will feel he has reached a haven of rest and order, and it will give you a lift too. After all, catering to his comfort will provide you with immense personal satisfaction.
•Minimize all noise. At the time of his arrival, eliminate all noise of the washer, dryer or vacuum. Encourage the children to be quiet.
•Be happy to see him.
•Listen to him. You may have a dozen important things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first - remember, his topics of conversation are more important than yours.
•Don't complain if he's late for dinner or even if he stays out all night. Count this as minor compared to what he might have gone through at work.
•Make him comfortable. Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or lie him down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for him.
•Arrange his pillow and offer to take off his shoes. Speak in a low, soothing and pleasant voice.
•Don't ask him questions about his actions or question his judgment or integrity. Remember, he is the master of the house and as such will always exercise his will with fairness and truthfulness. You have no right to question him.

And your point is....

in the countries where feminist movement was actually about women it resulted not only in equal pay and rights ( which are legal basics, btw) but in maternity leaves, guaranteed daycare centers, prenatal leave, job security during maternity leave and other protection of the FAMILY - which benefited both men and women. Not to even mention that nobody ever considered opening the door or handing the coat to a women to be denigrating to a women :rolleyes:

now, I am generally not a conspiracy theorist.
But I have a very high suspicion that a total failure of real woman right's protection in America is actually a result of corporations paying those militant idiots known as hard core American feminists so they will yell and scream about anything possible to distract any attention to maternity leaves and job protection :D

So as a result here we are - American women's right are abortions only - everywhere, for anybody at any gestational age and without parental consent to minors even as young as 10 years old plus intimidating and denigrating American male everywhere and on any occasion.
Nothing else.

as a result American women now have to 1) take care of the families if they have one 2) earn money 3) have a career 3) open the doors themselves, carry heavy packages themselves, not even being offered help on anything which requires physical strength - they have it ALL :lol:

Congratulations, idiots!

p.s. oh, and now they can be killed in combat and caught as prisoners of wars - the highest possible achievement EVER :lol:

Last edited:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gwcQjDhZtI

I got into 5 seconds, before this guy called Alex Jones a "truth seeker"

Really...

Are you fucking kidding me? Alex Jones is a shameless self promoter, and a purveyor of BULLSHIT. For whatever truth he does tell, he destroys his own credibility with insipid drivel about impossible conspiracies and government operations. These assholes in our government can't contain the odor of a fart for very long, but managed to somehow orchestrate and cover up their involvement in 9/11? Alex Jones may very well be a democrook operative who marginalizes the libertarian agenda by attaching himself too it, and then making a mockery of the people who believe government has too much power.

I'll attempt to watch this, but before a complete sentence was finished I had to laugh.

How to be a good wife:

•Be happy to see him.

And your point is....

Ahh no point. Just thought it fit nicely in this thread.

in the countries where feminist movement was actually about women it resulted not only in equal pay and rights ( which are legal basics, btw) but in maternity leaves, guaranteed daycare centers, prenatal leave, job security during maternity leave and other protection of the FAMILY - which benefited both men and women. Not to even mention that nobody ever considered opening the door or handing the coat to a women to be denigrating to a women :rolleyes:

now, I am generally not a conspiracy theorist.
But I have a very high suspicion that a total failure of real woman right's protection in America is actually a result of corporations paying those militant idiots known as hard core American feminists so they will yell and scream about anything possible to distract any attention to maternity leaves and job protection :D

So as a result here we are - American women's right are abortions only - everywhere, for anybody at any gestational age and without parental consent to minors even as young as 10 years old plus intimidating and denigrating American male everywhere and on any occasion.
Nothing else.

as a result American women now have to 1) take care of the families if they have one 2) earn money 3) have a career 3) open the doors themselves, carry heavy packages themselves, not even being offered help on anything which requires physical strength - they have it ALL :lol:

Congratulations, idiots!

p.s. oh, and now they can be killed in combat and caught as prisoners of wars - the highest possible achievement EVER :lol:

You're hitting on several issues. Which do you want to take on? Primarily you said "American women's right are abortions only". I disagree. Abortion rights are totally messed up, IMO. Another issue entirely. I think the discussion here is broader than that.

My main concern is for the next generation. My son and daughter, for example. Each has a huge disparity in how they view relationships/commitment/marriage. And women's and men's roles in them. This basic life experience has been challenged because of the "women's liberation" movement.

Wellll, I think women are empowered. And that's good. And with that should be a bit of a lessening of the pressure men have traditionally felt to provide. Women nowadays need to be active participants in defining the role they choose to play in their relationships, along with their significant others.

There are many aspects of this. Are we speaking of single women or married women? The role of women in the home, or women in the workplace?

Without dating myself, I can say that I have experience in both scenarios and have been a participant in making a place for myself in my workplace as it was transitioning from predominantly male to letting females prove themselves. It was exciting!

It takes a confident man to have a successful relationship with a confident woman.

Trust me I don't have a whiny candy *ss wife because I didn't want one. She's as driven as I am but she never complains she's not getting any free stuff, she earns it and likes it that way.

Strong women make the best wives.

How to be a good wife:

•Be happy to see him.

And your point is....

Ahh no point. Just thought it fit nicely in this thread.

well the wording is a bit archaic, but otherwise it is a list of recipes from almost every Cosmopolitan issue I've seen waiting in a doctor's office in the recent years :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back