Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition?

The upshot is that the protest was mostly peaceful. Isn't that the term you douchebags use?

Really? The protest was "mostly peaceful"? Is that why there are lots of broken things and windows in the Capitol? Is that why they had to take all of Congress to safe places? Is that the reason that there is going to be a curfew in DC for the next 2 weeks? Is that because it was "peaceful"?
That's what "mostly peaceful" means, moron. In Seattle and Portland they burned down the entire downtown, looted, assaulted people and even killed people, and your ilk called it "mostly peaceful."

Who are you trying to kid?

Here's the Trump-hater conception of "mostly peaceful."

LOLOLOLOL

You're such a fucking moron, you crack me up. :lmao:

Fucking moron, you speak of protests in "Seattle and Portland" but then post a video of rioting in Kenosha.

:lmao:

You Trump supporters are right, he didn't ask for the state of GA to change votes, he asked for them to "find" them, which means he wanted to stuff the ballot box in his favor. I wonder, did he want dead people, children, or something else to give him votes to win? Sorry, but he still lost.

Even in spite of the idiots that stormed the Capitol and did damage. Nope, sorry, but they weren't ANTIFA, no matter how much you Trumptards wish they were.
so you're telling me a democrat never said "Find the votes"?

the double standards are what got us this jacked up.

when you hear the entire convo - as you insist whenever biden says something - this isn't what he was saying or doing. you just choose to cherry pick and go apeshit over things trump never said as you present.

TRUMP SAID TO DRINK BLEACH!!!!

just stupid shit people need to grow up and out of.

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

Everything Trump touches dies.

Is American democracy next?

What an ass you are. All he did was ask if they could find those votes. Sedition my ass you idiot.

You are good for a laugh though. Lets see how you like Biden as POTUS when he implements the list of things he wants to do. Hope you enjoy because no other Americans will. Dumbass.
"All he did was ask if they could find those votes."

... or face the risk of committing a criminal offense.

LMAO. You are so full of shit. But then you're a Dem who thinks nothing of a stolen election.

You will regret your Biden vote and it won't take long. Carry on shit master.
The election hasn't been stolen yet despite Impeached Trump's best efforts.

Oh it was stolen all right and if Biden were Trump you would be screaming election fraud long and loud and all the proof would be legitimate. You would be telling everybody on the board how legitimate the proof is.
LOL

By stolen, you mean Biden getting 74 more electoral votes than Impeached Trump? Or Biden getting some 7 million more popular votes? That's stolen, huh?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Once you said "impeached Trump" when it was a Democratic Majority house that voted to impeach him with no real evidence...your credibility went form zero to negative territory
LOL

Is that supposed to mean that mean Trump wasn't impeached? And yes, there was real evidence. His perfect call where he broke the law by soliciting a foreign national to help him with his campaign.
He wasn’t charged with any crime in the Shampeachment, stupid.
You're ineducable, dumbfuck. He was impeached for committing the crimes of soliciting campaign aid from a foreign national and for obstructing Congress.
Sorry, no crime was listed in the Articles of Impeachment, Stupid.
LOL

You poor dumbfuck, the crimes were described in them...

Article I
Using the powers of his high office, President Trump solicited the interference of a foreign government, Ukraine, in the 2020 United States Presidential election.
Article II
Obstruction of Congress

You never learn because you're ineducable.
Try again.
Why? Like I said, you're ineducable. You won't learn anyway.

I accept your concession.
Dismissed.
LOL

You're not man enough to dismiss me, dumbfuck. And I actually posted more about it in post #2171.

Over and over you prove me right when I point out you're incapable of learning.

Why do you imagine it takes any courage to dismiss you?

Watch: I dismiss you.

See how easy that was?
And yet you failed to dismiss me. That was even easier.

How did I fail? You were dismissed.
And I'm still here, still not dismissed, and you're still posting to me.

:dance:

The upshot is that the protest was mostly peaceful. Isn't that the term you douchebags use?

Really? The protest was "mostly peaceful"? Is that why there are lots of broken things and windows in the Capitol? Is that why they had to take all of Congress to safe places? Is that the reason that there is going to be a curfew in DC for the next 2 weeks? Is that because it was "peaceful"?
That's what "mostly peaceful" means, moron. In Seattle and Portland they burned down the entire downtown, looted, assaulted people and even killed people, and your ilk called it "mostly peaceful."

LOLOLOLOL

Fucking moron, you speak of protests in "Seattle and Portland" but then post a video of rioting in Kenosha.

Oh wow, that was such a monumental boner! I'm so ashamed!

All you turds referred to the deadly riots in Portland and Seattle as "mostly peaceful." I demonstrated what that terms means to Trump haters.

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

What an ass you are. All he did was ask if they could find those votes. Sedition my ass you idiot.

You are good for a laugh though. Lets see how you like Biden as POTUS when he implements the list of things he wants to do. Hope you enjoy because no other Americans will. Dumbass.

LMAO. You are so full of shit. But then you're a Dem who thinks nothing of a stolen election.

Oh it was stolen all right and if Biden were Trump you would be screaming election fraud long and loud and all the proof would be legitimate. You would be telling everybody on the board how legitimate the proof is.
LOL

By stolen, you mean Biden getting 74 more electoral votes than Impeached Trump? Or Biden getting some 7 million more popular votes? That's stolen, huh?

Once you said "impeached Trump" when it was a Democratic Majority house that voted to impeach him with no real evidence...your credibility went form zero to negative territory
LOL

Is that supposed to mean that mean Trump wasn't impeached? And yes, there was real evidence. His perfect call where he broke the law by soliciting a foreign national to help him with his campaign.
You're ineducable, dumbfuck. He was impeached for committing the crimes of soliciting campaign aid from a foreign national and for obstructing Congress.
LOL

Article I
Using the powers of his high office, President Trump solicited the interference of a foreign government, Ukraine, in the 2020 United States Presidential election.
Article II
Obstruction of Congress

Try again.

Dismissed.
LOL

You're not man enough to dismiss me, dumbfuck. And I actually posted more about it in post #2171.

See how easy that was?

You are dismissed.

LOL

LOL

LOL

Article I
Article II
Obstruction of Congress

Two made-up crimes.
Fucking moron, Article I describes a violation of § 30121 because Impeached Trump solicited a foreign nation to investigate a political rival of his.

Article II describes a violation of 18 U.S. Code § 1505 because Impeach Trump blocked witnesses from testifying.
Horse shit. The claim of "interfering with the election" is pure horseshit.

How did Trump block witnesses from testifying?
You're a fucking moron. I said nothing about blocking the election. He was blocking the Congressional inquiry into his actions regarding the details drawn up in the first article of impeachment.

And how?

White House escalates standoff with Congress, says it will not cooperate with impeachment inquiry of Trump
Listen up, dumbfuck: You said "because Impeached Trump blocked witnesses from testifying." I asked "How did Trump block witnesses from testifying?"

If you refuse to answer the question, just admit you're a confused douchebag and save us all a lot of time.
To which you idiotically replied, "horse shit. The claim of "interfering with the election" is pure horseshit." Again, I said nothing about the election. You only think I did because you're a fucking moron.

As far as answering your question about how Impeached Trump blocked witnesses from testifying, I answered your question. You're just too dumb to see I included a link in my post which thoroughly explained it. That's on you, not me.

LOL

LOL

LOL

Article I
Article II
Obstruction of Congress

Try again.

Dismissed.
LOL

See how easy that was?

You are dismissed.
LOL

You're not man enough to dismiss me either.

You Trump supporters are right, he didn't ask for the state of GA to change votes, he asked for them to "find" them, which means he wanted to stuff the ballot box in his favor. I wonder, did he want dead people, children, or something else to give him votes to win? Sorry, but he still lost.

Even in spite of the idiots that stormed the Capitol and did damage. Nope, sorry, but they weren't ANTIFA, no matter how much you Trumptards wish they were.
so you're telling me a democrat never said "Find the votes"?

the double standards are what got us this jacked up.

when you hear the entire convo - as you insist whenever biden says something - this isn't what he was saying or doing. you just choose to cherry pick and go apeshit over things trump never said as you present.

TRUMP SAID TO DRINK BLEACH!!!!

just stupid shit people need to grow up and out of.
Which Democrat told someone they could be committing a criminal offense if they don't report the fraud Trump was complaining about?

LOL

LOL

LOL

Article I
Article II
Obstruction of Congress

Try again.

Dismissed.
LOL

See how easy that was?

You are dismissed.
LOL

You're not man enough to dismiss me either.
You're dismissed.

LOL

LOL

LOL

Article I
Article II
Obstruction of Congress

Try again.

Dismissed.
LOL

You have been dismissed.

LOL

LOL

LOL

Article I
Article II
Obstruction of Congress

Two made-up crimes.
Fucking moron, Article I describes a violation of § 30121 because Impeached Trump solicited a foreign nation to investigate a political rival of his.

Article II describes a violation of 18 U.S. Code § 1505 because Impeach Trump blocked witnesses from testifying.
Horse shit. The claim of "interfering with the election" is pure horseshit.

How did Trump block witnesses from testifying?
You're a fucking moron. I said nothing about blocking the election. He was blocking the Congressional inquiry into his actions regarding the details drawn up in the first article of impeachment.

And how?

White House escalates standoff with Congress, says it will not cooperate with impeachment inquiry of Trump
Listen up, dumbfuck: You said "because Impeached Trump blocked witnesses from testifying." I asked "How did Trump block witnesses from testifying?"

If you refuse to answer the question, just admit you're a confused douchebag and save us all a lot of time.
To which you idiotically replied, "horse shit. The claim of "interfering with the election" is pure horseshit." Again, I said nothing about the election. You only think I did because you're a fucking moron.

As far as answering your question about how Impeached Trump blocked witnesses from testifying, I answered your question. You're just too dumb to see I included a link in my post which thoroughly explained it. That's on you, not me.
Here's the bottom line, douchebag: you denied saying exactly what I said you said. The evidence that you're a lying stupid dumbfuck is right out there on the board.

LOLOLOLOL

So, you think you won something by pointing out yet another city your Dimwinger Antifa hoards burned down?

You really are stupid. :laughing0301:

Here's the bottom line, douchebag: you denied saying exactly what I said you said. The evidence that you're a lying stupid dumbfuck is right out there on the board.
Faun: Fucking moron, Article I describes a violation of § 30121 because Impeached Trump solicited a foreign nation to investigate a political rival of his. Article II describes a violation of 18 U.S. Code § 1505 because Impeach Trump blocked witnesses from testifying.

Fucking moron: "horse shit. The claim of "interfering with the election" is pure horseshit."

Fucking moron, I denied saying what you ascribed to me because I never said anything about the election when showing you the crimes for which Impeached Trump was impeached.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??? :ack-1:

He asked for votes that would make him the winner; flip the election. He has no evidence of "lying", but he sure knows how to throw his rhetoric around. The serial liar is trump, and what he did was illegal in that he tried to intimidate and threaten.
Stopping the DNC coup is illegal??
What coup is that? It is a false accusation and you are buying into Trump's mental state and personal complexes. What he did was to ask the official to flip the election.
That would be an attempt to create a coup, not stop it.

LOLOLOLOL

So, you think you won something by pointing out yet another city your Dimwinger Antifa hoards burned down?

You really are stupid. :laughing0301:

About that? No, nor was I trying to. I was merely pointing out how retarded one must be to talk about violence in "Seattle and Portland" but then back that up with a video of rioting in Kenosha.

Faun: Fucking moron, Article I describes a violation of § 30121 because Impeached Trump solicited a foreign nation to investigate a political rival of his. Article II describes a violation of 18 U.S. Code § 1505 because Impeach Trump blocked witnesses from testifying.
Fucking moron: "horse shit. The claim of "interfering with the election" is pure horseshit."

Fucking moron, I denied saying what you ascribed to me because I never said anything about the election when showing you the crimes for which Impeached Trump was impeached.

ROFL! That's your pathetic excuse?

You refused saying what you just said. You're a sleazy lying dumbfuck.

ROFL! That's your pathetic excuse?

You refused saying what you just said. You're a sleazy lying dumbfuck.
"You refused saying what you just said."

LOLOLOL

You prove yet again you're a fucking moron.

Fucking moron, What I just said, which you claim I refused to say -- I actually said in the post you responded to when you idiotically quoted me as saying, "interfering with the election," which I never said.

You're beyond fucked in the head. :lmao:

100% EXONERATED!
Prosecutors don't exonerate anybody. They review the evidence and decide whether to indict or not, depending on what the evidence reveals. An indictment is only the first step. There still has to be a trial to convict the accused or set him free.

100% EXONERATED!
Prosecutors don't exonerate anybody. They review the evidence and decide whether to indict or not, depending on what the evidence reveals. An indictment is only the first step. There still has to be a trial to convict the accused or set him free.
The indictment was the House Shampeachment. The trial was in the Senate where he was exonerated.

Forum List

Back