Washington Post: Biden gives us less access than Trump did

BLM "protesters" don't want media around either. Which... Is an odd way to get your message out there.

Really???? How did they create a worldwide movement without the media?

Trump allowed Bob Woodward to basically camp out at the White House for months. Trump wanted the press.

Unlike the trump White House, Biden White House is actually working on behalf of country. They don’t have time to hang out with reporters. But I do give a daily press conference which is more than the Trump administration dead and there they answer questions.

Working on behalf of country? Which country, China, Venezuela, Russia...idiot.

LOLOL! You retards asked for it.

I'm cornfused.

View attachment 501451

What was the point in Jill being there?
  1. Bring along Joe's meds and make sure he takes his pills?
  2. Make sure that the Queen can't get away from Joe's stimulating conversation?
  3. Provide Joe with readily available talking points when he gets stuck or drifts?
  4. Keep Joe from sniffing and chasing after the Duchess of Cornwall and Cambridge?
  5. Provide an opportunity to confuse the Queen with Joe's sister for great international comedy relief?
Moar importantly. Is that bandaid on her shin covering up where Kamala abused her?

I hadn't noticed that! Pretty uncouth wearing a Bandaid on your leg to the Queen's Palace.
Was that really the best the USA could do? Can you imagine seeing Melania with bandaids
on her body? You mean they have no better first aid for the First Lady like some
sort of brush-on skin sealer that matches her skin color?

BidenTrash2.jpg

Forum List

Back