Biden’s evil smile

Who notices what Democrats are doing? Republicans address the actual issue and Democrats attack Republicans.
You just ran from the issue, attacking me as a deflection.

You did it to defend Frank's lie, demonstrating your own allegiance to Satan.

Now, can we get back to the topic, or has Satan instructed you to deflect some more?

You just ran from the issue, attacking me as a deflection.

You did it to defend Frank's lie, demonstrating your own allegiance to Satan.

Now, can we get back to the topic, or has Satan instructed you to deflect some more?
Again, the way you handle matters is to attack posters and confirmed it above.

No, the DNC didn't say that. Your link certainly doesn't show them saying any such thing.

Your master, the Lord of Lies, is somewhat pleased with your service. He likes that you put in the effort to lie, but he wishes you weren't so inept at it.
“That effort is facing resistance from the Democratic state parties, which have prime ownership rights to the party’s voter file and are hesitant about licensing it to an outside entity.

The DNC’s top leaders have been telling people that Hoffman’s project represents an “existential threat” to the party, according to two sources with knowledge of the discussions.”

Find a grown up to read it to you

“That effort is facing resistance from the Democratic state parties, which have prime ownership rights to the party’s voter file and are hesitant about licensing it to an outside entity.

The DNC’s top leaders have been telling people that Hoffman’s project represents an “existential threat” to the party, according to two sources with knowledge of the discussions.”

Find a grown up to read it to you
Repeating a really stupid lie doesn't make it any less stupid. The DNC still didn't say anything like you claim. You basically faked a quote and applied it to them.

I think your main problem is that you're just slow. And easily frightened. That means evil men can manipulate you easily.

When a reporter asked him what he thinks about Trump saying he’s a political prisoner and blaming Biden [for the kangaroo court that put him there], Biden turned, and without saying a word, looks straight back at he audience….and gives a mocking SMILE that he holds for at least five seconds.

In doing that, he undid what he previously had read about the “fair” legal system. This evil man cannot be allowed to continue Obama’s Regime of Transformation, in which the legal system is used to punish or take out people who threaten the Regime, This is not North Korea, or at least it didn’t used to be.

Fox News? Aren't you very religious?

Repeating a really stupid lie doesn't make it any less stupid. The DNC still didn't say anything like you claim. You basically faked a quote and applied it to them.

I think your main problem is that you're just slow. And easily frightened. That means evil men can manipulate you easily.
You are as One Note Samba as IM2 on race or Crick on climate!

Get some new material!

IM2 whites are racist
Crick manmade global warming
mamooth yer stew pit

Last edited:

Forum List

Back