Biden’s evil smile

When a reporter asked him what he thinks about Trump saying he’s a political prisoner and blaming Biden [for the kangaroo court that put him there], Biden turned, and without saying a word, looks straight back at he audience….and gives a mocking SMILE that he holds for at least five seconds.

In doing that, he undid what he previously had read about the “fair” legal system. This evil man cannot be allowed to continue Obama’s Regime of Transformation, in which the legal system is used to punish or take out people who threaten the Regime, This is not North Korea, or at least it didn’t used to be.

The smile looked staged. Like they either planted the question or knew it was coming.

When a reporter asked him what he thinks about Trump saying he’s a political prisoner and blaming Biden [for the kangaroo court that put him there], Biden turned, and without saying a word, looks straight back at he audience….and gives a mocking SMILE that he holds for at least five seconds.

In doing that, he undid what he previously had read about the “fair” legal system. This evil man cannot be allowed to continue Obama’s Regime of Transformation, in which the legal system is used to punish or take out people who threaten the Regime, This is not North Korea, or at least it didn’t used to be.

This is where the Dems tell us how classy and presidential Biden is...NOT. The guy is an asshole, there's the proof.

Don't worry that asshole won't be smirking after the November election. We'll wipe the smirk off his face and their whole party.

You are either driven by total devotion to Trump or sheer hatred of liberals. You allow these emotions to override all facts and logic.

Take a break from politics before this consumes you. Get off the internet. Touch some grass. Too many lives have been ruined already.
Lining up for more of Bribem's high prices, high gas, high crime, high illegal immigration. Good news, you're first in line, bad news, you're the only one in line.

Dig up some weird 6 year old possible paperwork violation and twist it into 100s of law violations where the one-way Jury is given a smorgasboard of choices to avoid the unanimous inconvenience.

All the while ignoring the mountains of drugs, guns, LLC companies, 100s’ of millions foriegn money funneled in for GOVT favor over decades by many others.

This is the best they can come up with? Americans know. I glance at headlines when loading browsres etc. And I know it all already. Imagine what the hard-core know.

So Biden smiled?
And it's got your panties in a wad?
A smile?

1717249096532.gif

Imagine how disturbed you'd be if he used actual words.

1717249179679.png

Heck, you'd have to change those Depends, twice!

Attachments

• 1717249391027.png
    1717249391027.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
I’ll gladly pay higher prices for groceries if it means we live in a country where the rule of law matters.
How convenient for you to omit the higher crime and border crisis. How's that "rule of law" working for ya. Is that another term you clowns have redefined.

How convenient for you to omit the higher crime and border crisis. How's that "rule of law" working for ya. Is that another term you clowns have redefined.
Law states that people at the border are allowed to request asylum. We’ve tried to work with Republicans to change the law but they’ve vociferously refused.

This isn’t a law issue. Is just you wanting a different policy.

You are either driven by total devotion to Trump or sheer hatred of liberals. You allow these emotions to override all facts and logic.

Take a break from politics before this consumes you. Get off the internet. Touch some grass. Too many lives have been ruined already.
I'm recommending a 35% SATIVA

Dig up some weird 6 year old possible paperwork violation and twist it into 100s of law violations where the one-way Jury is given a smorgasboard of choices to avoid the unanimous inconvenience.

All the while ignoring the mountains of drugs, guns, LLC companies, 100s’ of millions foriegn money funneled in for GOVT favor over decades by many others.

This is the best they can come up with? Americans know. I glance at headlines when loading browsres etc. And I know it all already. Imagine what the hard-core know.
The very fact that this is the best that could come up with after turning over every little pebble to find a REAL crime tells you how clean Trump actually is!

So Trump is involved in drugs, guns and foreign bribes?

1717250105269.png

Forum List

Back