Washington Post Doxxes Libs Of Tik Tok

And believe me, I know that every right winger is either a stromtropper, the fuhrer, or their supporters.
I can't take you seriously anymore.

This is akin to saying every left winger is either a groomer, a pedophile, a woman and child trafficker, or one of their supporters.

5idcka.jpg

The problem is that those things have also mainly been found on the right.
Not really, that is what the Florida law, and this thread are about. The Libs of TikTok exposed all the times that children have been groomed.

Denial is not a good look, even on someone as clearly insane as you. . . .

Not really, that is what the Florida law, and this thread are about. The Libs of TikTok exposed all the times that children have been groomed.

Denial is not a good look, even on someone as clearly insane as you. . . .
"Oh my god, a non cishet teacher. Pdeophilia! Pedophilia!"

"Oh my god, a non cishet teacher. Pdeophilia! Pedophilia!"
OMG! I had never heard that before. . that's hilarious! Why the hell would anyone admit that! :auiqs.jpg:

,o1 a-2.jpg

OMG! I had never heard that before. . that's hilarious! Why the hell would anyone admit that! :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 633252
Oh man, the urban dictionary, so reliable.

"Yes, I posted that video of myself screaming about teaching gender ideology to kindergartners," said local Portland teacher Marie Walsky. "But it was just intended for psychotic people on TikTok to consume—I never meant for normal people with regular thoughts and feelings to see it. By sharing my ideas, the Libs of TikTok account is making me look like a real dummy."

"When I screamed at the sky because someone misgendered me, I never thought someone would amplify that to a wider audience and make me look like a completely unhinged psycopath. By, you know, just sharing exactly what I actually did."

Some are calling the tactic of just sharing liberals' actual words "the most sinister attack on liberals you could think of." Said one journalist, "See, you could try to parody what we believe, but eventually, you're gonna run out of material. If you just repost things we actually say with no commentary whatsoever, completely unedited, well, that's a dangerous attack on our ideas that makes us look totally stupid."

Forum List

Back