Washington Post: FBI probe still highly curtailed as it nears the end. Credibility at stake

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
The Washington Post reports that only six witnesses have an interview in the probe, with many potential witnesses not approached by the FBI.

Catherine Blasey Ford and Brett Kavanaugh have not been interviewed.

The FBI background check of Brett M. Kavanaugh appeared to remain curtailed in its scope Wednesday even as agents neared the end of their work, opening up the possibility that the bureau would again face criticism over what some will view as a lackluster investigation.
What a mess.
As FBI background check of Kavanaugh nears its end, probe appears to have been highly curtailed

we have the best eff bee eye investigations, don't we folks?

In other words, you don’t know whether the FBI previously interviewed Ford.
IOW, I've been the subject of an FBI background check....I heard back from people I never thought they'd want to interview.

Meanwhile you remain totally clueless on the subject.

In other words, you don’t know whether the FBI previously interviewed Ford.
IOW, I've been the subject of an FBI background check....I heard back from people I never thought they'd want to interview.

Meanwhile you remain totally clueless on the subject.
Me: Did the FBI interview Ford?
You: The FBI made a background check on me once.

Catherine Blasey Ford and Brett Kavanaugh have not been interviewed.
They have already given statements under oath
To the FBI?
I am beyond arguing rationally about this, I am 100% at point and laugh

Ford lied on the stand, she is not credible, there is zero evidence or corroboration

Time to vote and leftists can continue to scream at the sky

The "muh Russians" farce didn't work and neither has "muh victim"

Just accept it and gear yourself up for "my inheritance taxes"

You'll be happier that way

:beer:

Kavanaugh doesn't need to be interviewed by the FBi for the 7th time. If anyone, it should be Dr. Christine Ford and her (lackthereof) credibility.
Are you saying the FBI interviewed him regarding Ford 6 times?

Are you saying Ford just came out of the wood work and said she knew kavanaugh?

She sounds like the girl in school who sat by her self dreaming of the star Quarter back on the football team

Kavanaugh doesn't need to be interviewed by the FBi for the 7th time. If anyone, it should be Dr. Christine Ford and her (lackthereof) credibility.
Are you saying the FBI interviewed him regarding Ford 6 times?
As a matter of fact it turns out that in those "6 interviews" apparently some booze/sex issues DID arise

Did 6 of those interviews contain any "spiking of the punch bowl" or "rape trains"? :th_believecrap:

Forum List

Back