Washington Post Get's Woman Fired Over Blackface - 18 Months after the fact

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015

And where we go again. The Washington Post, for reasons, no one can figure out...published an article that "blew up a woman's" life.

The woman was clueless to the triggered left and blackface. She wore a costume mocking Megan Kelly (fired for comments about blackface).

The paper felt they needed to run this article to be transparent......18 months after it happened.

This shit is way beyond out of control.

We have gone way beyond anything reasonable.

And where we go again. The Washington Post, for reasons, no one can figure out...published an article that "blew up a woman's" life.

The woman was clueless to the triggered left and blackface. She wore a costume mocking Megan Kelly (fired for comments about blackface).

The paper felt they needed to run this article to be transparent......18 months after it happened.

Libs eating their own

During the French Revolution the libs turned on other libs and chopped their head off

1593110967970.png

While she can't sue them, the person who ginned up the story is catching hell.

Libs eating their own

During the French Revolution the libs turned on other libs and chopped their head off

If you read the article, it's almost an assisination.

What a fucking disaster.

Deepest sympathies to the woman and her family.

The media are so cruel -- and stupid. And staffed by a bunch of hypocritical blanks.

I noticed on Google News (I think) that the ultra-liberal Los Angeles Times (I finally canceled my subscription last year) had an article that alleged the freeways were a consequence of racism!!! (I did not click on the article because that rag has a paywall.)

I know that it is cold comfort for that woman, but maybe the Washington Post and the Times of Los Angeles and New York will eventually go belly up when they no longer have President Trump to kick around. That would be a wonderful example of karma.

This is gone way to far, people are not allowed to make mistakes? I guess the days where you can get a warning about something or even a reprimand are gone. Your immediately called a racist without proof of motive.

This is gone way to far, people are not allowed to make mistakes? I guess the days where you can get a warning about something or even a reprimand are gone. Your immediately called a racist without proof of motive.

Especially a fucking newspaper publishing this (when everyone in the org is asking why) know full good and well it will fuck up her life.

Deepest sympathies to the woman and her family.

The media are so cruel -- and stupid. And staffed by a bunch of hypocritical blanks.

I noticed on Google News (I think) that the ultra-liberal Los Angeles Times (I finally canceled my subscription last year) had an article that alleged the freeways were a consequence of racism!!! (I did not click on the article because that rag has a paywall.)

I know that it is cold comfort for that woman, but maybe the Washington Post and the Times of Los Angeles and New York will eventually go belly up when they no longer have President Trump to kick around. That would be a wonderful example of karma.
This is becoming a replay of the bloody and insane French Revolution and it wont end well

Forum List

Back