Washington Post poll: Agent Orange's approval drops to 36% (it was 42% in April)

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
According to the Washington Post, which predicted the outcome of the 2016 election with extreme accuracy (Clinton +3% vs. Clinton +2 actual result), President Trump's approval rating fell as Americans do not like the job he is doing, the Washington Post reports: Poll finds Trump’s standing weakened since springtime

In this poll, we discuss why Donald Trump is so immensely disliked in the country he leads.

Note how I destroy the right-wing "Polls sucked in 2016" meme right off the bat, as they are left with the burden of explaining how a Clinton +3% popular vote poll is inaccurate compared to her +2 vote victory.
Of course, you may pretend that there was election fraud, but even GOP'ers in Congress already debunked that one: Republicans in Congress don’t want anything to do with Trump’s voter-fraud probe

While you're at it, tell me whether those coal miners got their jobs back. :bye1:

According to the Washington Post, which predicted the outcome of the 2016 election with extreme accuracy (Clinton +3% vs. Clinton +2 actual result), President Trump's approval rating fell as Americans do not like the job he is doing, the Washington Post reports: Poll finds Trump’s standing weakened since springtime

In this poll, we discuss why Donald Trump is so immensely disliked in the country he leads.

Note how I destroy the right-wing "Polls sucked in 2016" meme right off the bat, as they are left with the burden of explaining how a Clinton +3% popular vote poll is inaccurate compared to her +2 vote victory.
Of course, you may pretend that there was election fraud, but even GOP'ers in Congress already debunked that one: Republicans in Congress don’t want anything to do with Trump’s voter-fraud probe

While you're at it, tell me whether those coal miners got their jobs back. :bye1:
These polls are from organization that surveys people that do not knows whom President Trump is. Like the Bush tribes of Africa or New Guinea. They needs to come over here to find out has Americans approves him or not.

San-Bushmen.jpg

moni1.jpg

It is surprising that his approval rating isn't lower, when you consider 95% of media reporting is negative.

/---- A BS poll of 1,001 random adults is meaningless. Now run a poll of Likely voters and see the difference.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 43% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.
And as for your second whine: ‘I’m Thankful I’ve Got a Job Again’: The Trump Presidency Has Put Coal Miners In This Town Back To Work

1. Until we have a reason to believe that the polling industry has cleaned itself up, I see no value in discussing their product.

2. Considering the criminal malfeasance of the media, in lying to the people, at most such numbers would track the effectiveness of liberal vileness and propaganda.

/---- A BS poll of 1,001 random adults is meaningless. Now run a poll of Likely voters and see the difference.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 43% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.
And as for your second whine: ‘I’m Thankful I’ve Got a Job Again’: The Trump Presidency Has Put Coal Miners In This Town Back To Work

Why would you only poll likely voters in a poll that is not about voting?

btw, Rasmussen has Trump's DISAPPROVAL at 57%, which is higher than the Washington Post poll. lol

1. Until we have a reason to believe that the polling industry has cleaned itself up, I see no value in discussing their product.

2. Considering the criminal malfeasance of the media, in lying to the people, at most such numbers would track the effectiveness of liberal vileness and propaganda.

IOW you won't believe the polls unless they ever start showing Trump with good approval ratings.

IOW you won't believe the polls unless they ever start showing Trump with good approval ratings.

If a mother tells you that her child is a good kid, do you believe her?

How about if she says her kid is a criminal that belongs in jail?

Considering the motivations and bias of the person making a claim is reasonable.

Especially when they have a very recent history of being completely wrong.

Considering the motivations and bias of the person making a claim is reasonable.

Are you claiming that the 2016 election polls were wrong?

THe whole polling and news analysis industry was dead wrong.

Hence the discussion of the massive historic upset on election night.

And this is the garbage you consume/believe daily.

And this is the garbage you consume/believe daily.

Rachel Maddow is not a poll you idiot.

The polls called the popular vote within 1 point. How is that wrong?

/---- Because the Popular vote is not used to elect the president. It is a meaningless statistic used by the DNC to placate their base and convince them Hildabeast actually won. On election day, you don't vote for president. You vote for the Elector who then votes for the president. One Elector = one vote regardless of how many vote for the Elector.

/---- Because the Popular vote is not used to elect the president. It is a meaningless statistic used by the DNC to placate their base and convince them Hildabeast actually won. On election day, you don't vote for president. You vote for the Elector who then votes for the president. One Elector = one vote regardless of how many vote for the Elector.

Given that Trump still claims he won the popular vote your post is as retarded as he is.

That in no way makes the argument that the polls were wrong.

All the polls ever do is ask you if the election were held today, who would you vote for,

and then they report the results.

That in no way makes the argument that the polls were wrong.

All the polls ever do is ask you if the election were held today, who would you vote for,

and then they report the results.
/---- You keep living the dream.

Given that Trump still claims he won the popular vote your post is as retarded as he is.
/----- Given he never sad that, you claim the Retarded title. He did say:
Trump claims he could have also won the popular vote, if he wanted to ...
www.politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-electoral-college-win-tweets-232879
Dec 21, 2016 - Even after officially winning the Electoral College vote this week, Donald Trump is stilllitigating his presidential victory, firing off a fresh set of ...
Donald Trump Repeats Claim He Would've Won the Popular Vote ...
fortune.com/2017/01/24/donald-trump-popular-vote-illegal-immigrants/
Jan 23, 2017 - President Donald Trump asserted in a private meeting with congressional leaders Monday night that he would have won the popular vote in the ...
Trump continues to insist voter fraud robbed him of popular vote | TheHill
thehill.com/.../315786-trump-continues-to-insist-mass-voter-fraud-robbed-him-of
Jan 23, 2017 - Trump reportedly repeated his false claim that he only lost the popular ... I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted ...

ouch.

You are unaware of the use of state wide polling and electoral map analysis, constantly, for over a year, to make predictions on who would win?

Wow. Your active avoidance of information is incredible.

I mean, especially considering the time you spend here, actively ENGAGING in political debates discussing the issues, and obviously having NO UNDERSTANDING OF WTF you were talking about....

LIke ZERO understanding.

d765581ad889768a983550543139f5d2f70a4b0037f4d54bc8d9112023d8210c.jpg

Forum List

Back